Happy Birthday Cathe!!!!

Thank You Everyone!

Thank You so much for the wonderful birthday wishes. I have enjoyed reading each and every one of your special wishes. You have no idea how you have all impacted my life. Thank you again for sharing my birthday with me :)

Happy birthday and a here's to many many more! Thanks to you I'm in the best shape of my life at 62 years young! Have a wonderful day!

Cathe, I hope you have an awesome birthday, please be sure to enjoy yourself. you work really hard to help everyone else and now this day is for Cathe. Thanks for making such great workout and here is to many more!!!!! :eek:

Cathe.....

3.gif

Hope you had a great day!!!

Cathe, ich wünsche Dir zum Wiegenfeste von ganzem Herzen das Allerbeste und außerdem - das ist ganz klar - ein schönes neues Lebensjahr!!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag,
Belinda

Thank you for all of your special wishes from around the world. You are as sweet as my yummy birthday cake (which is now gone, ;))

Happy birthday!

I would like to add birthday wishes as well - My third grandchild was born today, and he will always share your birthday. If he grows up to appreciate a healthy lifestyle as much as you do, I will be pleased. Bless you, Cathe!

Congratulations on the birth of your 3rd grandson TopCat . May he grow up to be fit, strong and live long :)

I would like to add birthday wishes as well - My third grandchild was born today, and he will always share your birthday. If he grows up to appreciate a healthy lifestyle as much as you do, I will be pleased. Bless you, Cathe!

Oh no!! I missed it!! Happy Belated Birthday, Cathe!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!! Hope the year ahead is amazing! You deserve it!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.