Happy Birthday, Cathe!

RE: Holy Birthday Candles

We certainly WILL have to post another Happy Birthday Cathe message for tomorrow! Besides, isn't this Cathe's birthday WEEK????

Anyway, more cake for all of us tomorrow! Yippie!
Lorrayne

Happy Birthday, Cathe!!!

Cathe:

I pray that you will have a blessed day. :) Thank you for all the inspiration and great workouts. Enjoy a big piece of cake for me! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Happy Birthday, Cathe!!!

Many Happy Returns of the Day from your baldest fan!

Have much cake (clean cake). Receive much presents (clean presents). May this year be the best yet!

Love,

A-Jock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!!!:7

I hope you have a wonderful, special day .

Thank you for all your fantastic workouts and the personal way you connect with all of us.

I mentioned the other day that I had "talked to you here. (you responded to a post with many helpful suggestions for stretches for me) My 22 yr old son, said "you mean you read something from Cathe's website." I said "no, she wrote directly to me, to answer a question I asked her" and he said "OH, you mean you got a form letter-type response from her staff" and I kept explaining that YOU wrote to me and he just wouldn't believe it.... Finally he said you mean CATHE with an E , from TV , the one who you do all her workouts?? REALLY??? He was really impressed. And let me tell you, that takes a lot !
;-)

I, too, wish you a very happy birthday, Cathe. My two daughters were also born in July -- a great month!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.