HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!

My husband & I both wish you the happiest of birthdays & a wonderful, fabulous year to come!

You look about 19 to me!

Ruth

:) :) :)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Cathe!! Now you have joined the rest of us that have turned 39 already this year, myself being one of them. Glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing breakfast with your menfolk.:) Hope you find that this year brings all your expectations to reality!!:D

Happy birthday, Cathe, love!

You have given me a fantastic birthday present for my 42nd birthday (not til October).. a more toned body and major fitness challenges along the way!!

Smooches!
CeeCee

"If I don't stop, I have not failed."

I would like to join in and wish you a fabulous birthday, Cathe. You seem so genuine and really nice !!! I am to thrilled I found your workouts and this website. God's Blessings to you today and always!!!

Hugs, Linda:) :)

Have a great birthday Cathe! Because of you I don't have any dread of the big 4-0!!! You have improved my quality of life so much! May you enjoy long life and many blessings!
Dawn

Hi Cathe,

Happy Birthday to you!!!

I can't believe that you are 39 because you look younger every year! Not that 39 is old or anything... you just look great!

I love your workouts and your dedication to us (your customers).

Wishing you all the best in the coming year!;-)

Happy Birthday!!

Cathe, Wishing you a happy birthday too, may all your dreams come true, as you know, you are very dear and special to us, may God grant you good health and happiness always.

Happy birthday to you!!:)
Laura K.

Happy Birthday Cathe!!! I just completed Cardio and Weights followed by the exercise ball work from PLB this morning. You always look so great in your workouts and I feel great after doing them. Thanks for all your hard work!! You really are wonderful!!

RE: Thank You All!

Happy Birthday Cathe!!! Eat a big peice of that cake .. u totally deserve it!!Eat 2!! & have a great day!!;-)

Happy Birthday, Cathe! I look forward to "seeing" you often. :) Thanks for all you've done, and have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Cathe! You make this 27 year old look forward to reaching 39. Maybe it's because our boys are the same age, I always thought we were about the same age. I hope I am some where near the shape you are in when I reach 39! Hope you had a super day and enjoyed your relaxing vacation. Thank you so much for your hard work on the new workouts. Love, Heather

Happy birthday Cathe! You're a great teacher, inspiration, and drill sergeant! I hope you had a great birthday.

Hey Cathe!

Happy birthday to you!!

"It's your birthday-we're gonna party like it's your birthday"
(a little 50 cent);-)

Lollie

Well, I'm a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE! Glad to hear you had a nice vacation on the beach and a nice birthday! ;-)

RE: Thank You All!

I'm sure it was clean big fat double chocolate birthday cake, Miss Cathe!

Happy birthday, and thanks for everything!

A-jock
}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.