Happy BD to all you Aug. Babies (BABES)

jordan

Cathlete
I've seen a lot of Birthday wishes this month. So, here's a shout out to all of you Catheites who were born in August. I still have not been brave enough to try out my jazzed up skills :eek: , maybe someone else can post a big HAPPY BD sign :7 .

jordan

Even though nothing was posted about my birthday (i'm a big time lurker) I will have to say THANK YOU!!!! My birthday was August 10 and I just turned 30. I feel great about it because i've never been so healthy and fit in my life! I would also like to say happy birthday to all the other August birthday's. Thanks Jordan.

Barbara

:( Hangs head in shame. I tried to jazz up a happy BD sign but I failed. I'm a "jazzed up school" drop out :+ . HELP, let's celebrate in style!

jordan

HAPPY BD BARBARA!

Happy Birthday to my fellow August Babes!!! I will turn 46 (YIKES) on Monday, August 20!! I'm glad that I'm still fit and healthy. I'm more strong and fit than I was at 26.

I think I beat all of you! I will be 48 on the 27th! YIKES!! But thanks to Cathe I feel alot younger!:) :) :)

Gin

Hey, Lainie!! Happy Birthday! Mine is the 22nd too!! I will be 35, wow! I can't believe that it's been that long already!

Happy B-Day to the rest of you August Babes!!!

I will be 40 on August 20th! Yikes is right, but I feel great, since working out with Cathe, and reading posts from all you lovely ladies for about 4 years now. I am also 8 weeks prego, and that is a double yikes!:eek:
Ann Marie

Thanks everyone!!! Angela, mine was the 4th also. I turned 32 (and also got married that day)!! I already discussed with my DH that 2 presents will ALWAYS be required on that day, just so he doesn't get off easy;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY everyone else!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.