Happy 50th to Me!!!

Stebby

Cathlete
Oh, this is SOOO tacky, but I just popped in here to wish myself a happy 50th birthday today! Workout is done - time to relax and enjoy my day and maybe take in some Canada Day festivities later.

Princess Diana would have been 50 today too.

Stebby

OH Stebby, it is not tacky, it is a special day for you and you are sharing that with your workout friends!

Happy Birthday to you. And good for you and what a good example of being 50 and exercising!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEBBY!!!!
Statistics show that birthdays are good for you;
those that have the most live the longest!:p

Wow, thank you so much, all my Cathe friends! I was very surprised to log in and see all your kind responses! I did have a great day yesterday and now I'm about to be off for 2 weeks' vacation! So I will "see" you all in a couple of weeks.

Stebby

Happy Belated Stebby! Hope it was extra special! Princess Di celebrated the same anniversary date as my hubby & I on July 29th.! :)

I think it's awesome you posted, happy 50th, have a fab day, and an incredible year. I'm 48 and a half. :D

Wow, thank you so much, all my Cathe friends! I was very surprised to log in and see all your kind responses! I did have a great day yesterday and now I'm about to be off for 2 weeks' vacation! So I will "see" you all in a couple of weeks.

Stebby

Have fun on your vacation. I go on vacation in 4 weeks!!!! I can't wait. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.