>You said it well. I think that it is important for all
>customers to voice their opinions on anything that may effect
>change. People should accept that some people will be
>frustrated and that others will be content. When it is all
>said and done, SNM will have to make the decisions that are in
>their best interests. I can empathize with those who are
>frustrated or upset; but as it has been said, this is a
>business it is not personal. I have to voice my vote for my
>preferences and understand that others will do the same.
>Since ther are so many customers, I accept the possibility
>that I will not like everything all the time.
>
>jordan

Here's the big thing with this lack of updates & SNM being able to make decisions based on "their best interest"...

A new company pretty much owns this production--Cathe says she has partnered with them. I translate that to mean she isn't in full control anymore (if I'm wrong, I apologize for jumping to that conclusion)

As with the Firm, I actually anticipated that there were going to be problems. My hope, though, is that CCTV will be a better partner to Cathe than Good Times was to the Firm.

Sorry, but I don't think it's rude to ask for the promised updates.

Cathe announced the new workouts on 9/15 & estimated filming would be in early November. We're almost into January, which means the timeline was 100% off. Customers that have preordered deserve some idea what the current timeline is, a revised estimate.

In the 9/15 announcement, Cathe also announced plans for a winter filming of more workouts.

I'm not trying to be hostile nor am I asking for Cathe/SNM to rush the project. Just want to know what's going on. It's a business deal. They have my money & promised a product.

Debra

I agree Debra. And I don't like the "you can always cancel" response from SNM. When we preordered in September, we weren't making an informed decision because we were told that the workouts would be filmed in the fall. No one expected that we'd still be waiting for updates on filming in January.

Erica

Thank you everyone for your input. Since this is a similar reflection of the other "wondering" thread, I have chosen to lock it too. Your opinions are always welcome (unless they are expressed in an inappropriate way of course) however, at this point in time I think it is time to move forward from this topic.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.