Gym Styles Success

petramom

Cathlete
I know everyone is really into STS now (as am I) but I just wanted to post about my last GS rotation. I did a 3 on, 1 off rotation with GS for a month and really pushed myself to go as heavy as I could each time. I finished about a week ago, and have been noticing that I can see some results. My biceps and triceps are definitely bigger and more cut. My legs are too fat to show much, but I've noticed when I have my hand on my thigh that I can definitely feel a difference. I can feel the cuts between the parts of the quad muscles (which sounds kind of gross, but I'm betting it would look good if you could see it!).

This is my second rotation with GS, and I saw really good results the first time too. Just thought I would pass this on ...

I love the GS series. They are so easy to work into rotations. Although I'm doing STS now, I've used GS in past rotations, and have been pleased with the results. You are smart to push yourself with heavier weights. Like many others around here, working through the 1RM tests showed I wasn't lifting as heavy as I could. When I return to the GS series 6 months from now, I'll definitely go heavier.

Congrats on your results!

I love the GS series - I really feel like I accomplish something after these workouts. I will miss them while doing STS. My brother-in-law has borrowed them while I am STS'sssing! I can tell he's becoming a Cathe convert!

Petramom...Congratulations on your success! GS are my favorite series of Cathe's. I am currently doing a rotation with them and have gotten great results too!

I can feel the cuts between the parts of the quad muscles (which sounds kind of gross, but I'm betting it would look good if you could see it!).
quote]
I don't think that sounds gross AT ALL!! I love feeling the separation in my quads when I flex them... it's cool. Now if I can just get rid of the fat that is hiding it I'll be happy!

Thank you for sharing. I'm already thinking of what type of roation I will want to do when I finish CLX. Congrats!

I know everyone is really into STS now (as am I) but I just wanted to post about my last GS rotation. I did a 3 on, 1 off rotation with GS for a month and really pushed myself to go as heavy as I could each time. I finished about a week ago, and have been noticing that I can see some results. My biceps and triceps are definitely bigger and more cut. My legs are too fat to show much, but I've noticed when I have my hand on my thigh that I can definitely feel a difference. I can feel the cuts between the parts of the quad muscles (which sounds kind of gross, but I'm betting it would look good if you could see it!).

This is my second rotation with GS, and I saw really good results the first time too. Just thought I would pass this on ...

GS is awesome...don't you just love those slo-mo lunges for the legs...:eek::eek::eek: I'm on a rotation of Supersets for a change of pace, and will look forward to another GS rotation after that!

GS is awesome...don't you just love those slo-mo lunges for the legs...:eek::eek::eek: I'm on a rotation of Supersets for a change of pace, and will look forward to another GS rotation after that!

I could NEVER do those stupid slo mo lunges. So I switched up the calf raises and lunges, so that I did the calf raises first. That seemed to give my quads enough rest so that I could get through the lunges afterwards. Kind of cheating, I know, but my ego couldn't take the humiliation. At the end of this last rotation I actually did the full set of slo mos with 8#. In each hand. I am not making that up.

Now THAT is impressive! I can only hold 3# weights and only do 3 rounds of the slo mo leg burn for each leg! I hope to get where you are someday soon!!

Now THAT is impressive! I can only hold 3# weights and only do 3 rounds of the slo mo leg burn for each leg! I hope to get where you are someday soon!!

Ditto! I just don't seem to have the endurance for the slo-mo lunges - 3# and 3 sets each leg for me too! I'm hoping when I revisit GS after 6 months of STS I will be strong enough and have enough endurance to complete these!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.