Gym Styles AND 4 Day Split- Round 2!!

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
I love Gym Styles, it's probably my favorite strength series in Cathe's entire library. 4 Day Split is also another one that is great and beneficial beyond belief! I mean who can argue with a 30 minute cardio workout followed by some heavy lifting??

These are simply 2 of the best designed workouts that Cathe has produced and I would love to see a Round 2 of each. Gym Styles has great splits and 4DS breaks the splits down even further- something lacking in the market today; with every instructor. Both series are also great bc of the premixes and shorter workout options for those short on time.

I'm putting it out there in hopes of planting a seed. Thanks Cathe and Staff!

I just ordered 4DS and already have gym styles, which i love. I also really love slow and heavy. I get quick and amazing results from slow and heavy. my muscles just seem to pop out after such a workout. but really, they are all so great. i would love to see a new pyramid workout too. i absolutely love that DVD and incorporate it whenever i am doing splits or just do it on its own. love love love it. and gym styles too like you ha ha.

I wasn't too sure about 4 DS, but I went ahead and got it and am so glad I did. I would definitely go for 4DS2!

oooooh! Count me in! Those are definitely some of my faves. LOVE the no-nonsense HEAVY lifting of Gym Styles, and 4DS was just brilliant!

Gym Styles Legs for first time!

I just received GS and did Legs for the first time today!!! YIKES!!!! It is AWESOME!!! I KNOW I'll feel it tomorrow! Tomorrow I'll do GS Chest, Bis, & Shoulders.....

GS Arms

I just did the GS DVD's this past week and let me tell you I was so sore I felt sick, that will teach me to not stop doing this workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.