gym style

scubagirl

Cathlete
I don't know if this is the right forum...I am looking for opinions, I am contemplating ordering the gym style series, but I did order STS, do you think I need to order this series or just continue to be patient? I guess I would just like to know if they are worth the investment and if they will get much use once STS comes out. Thanks!

Gym styles are worth every penny. I have Slow&Heavy, Pyramids, Push/Pull and the 4DS and I still go back to the gym styles every week. You can't get a better workout for each muscle group in the amount of time used in this series like you can with it. I believe you will use them along with the STS for years to come. JMO :)

Annette

I agree with Annette! Even though you'll also have STS, the GS workouts will be great to pull out to use in the future. GS and S&H are my favorite strength DVD's, and I use them all the time.

Hope this helps!:)

I agree too! Gym Styles is a tough, full body workout, and fun too. Remember, you won't be doing STS full time. The recommendation is to take some time off between STS cycles. You will want some good workouts to have in the interim. Gym Styles is great, as are the others mentioned... S&H, Pyramids - if you are looking for weight only DVDs that are tough, Cathe has quite a few :)

I love the gym style workouts and I think they will still have a place even after STS. GS Legs is a killer!

It is the right forum!

I pulled out my GS this month after a looong break; I used to only do them sparingly because I felt they were too discouraging for some reason-- maybe since I generally match Cathe? Anyway, I've done each one plus Muscle Max each week in June.

I did the pushups in MM last weekend and felt I was floating. :) I also did the slow motion lunges and the single leg pull-ins on the ball just now and was amazing even myself, LOL.

Definitely worth the money; they are wonderful workouts and if you can use them for a few weeks you'll notice your improvements. :)

Thanks everyone! I think you convinced me! I have the pyramids and have been using pure strength, I just want to mix it up. My credit card thanks you!

>Thanks everyone! I think you convinced me! I have the
>pyramids and have been using pure strength, I just want to mix
>it up. My credit card thanks you!

Enjoy!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.