Gym style legs

Honeydew

Can I use light weights with this or is this mainly for advanced exercisers? I'm looking for something to use probably once a week to help lose alittle bit of fat on my lower body and help with a bit of muscle definition. I don't want to pack on a lot of muscle.

Are there any premixes/shorter routines on the dvd?

I personally LOVE GS Legs! It is by far the one lower body I go back to when I really need a "tone-up". I havent looked at it for premix but you can always do 1/2 one day and 1/2 another day if time is an issue. When I first started I didnt use any weights for 2 weeks then gradually started adding.
Get it!! (IMHO)

GS legs has 2 premixes - timesaver 32 min and timesaver 49 min, I think are the times. And you can also pick/choose, mix/max individual exercises from the menu.

All the GS are great workouts.

And don't worry, you won't "pack on a lot of muscle" unless you are making an great effort to do so through working with heavy weights, eating more to fuel muscle growth, and reducing cardio to a minimum. If you do find you are getting bigger than you want, just back down on the weights.

And on the GSL: if you preview the workout and find it a bit intimidating for you right now, try one of the premixes for a shorter workout.

Hi, it sounds good, I"m really close to ordering. Do you think tubing would work instead of resistance bands? I just think the tubing that has handles would be easier to hold then the bands.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.