GWF - $144.82 + 29.99 for display - Amazon

meowracer

Cathlete
I finally took the plunge. The total was 174.81 with free shipping. Just thought I would pass the sale along.

This totally ticks me off. I bought this on Tuesday for $179 + $20 for the display, feeling confident that because the Special Buy date was listed until 5/31 that the price would remain stable. I have written to Amazon about it through one of their Help menu feedback pages, but have no idea whether anyone will actually see it. I can't find a customer service contact on the site at all.

I'm really happy that you were able to get such a good price and hope you enjoy the product. Mine arrived today and I'm working my way through the Activity Manager to get my first full day of readings tomorrow. Good luck!

Well, at least you already have yours :) I have found a number for amazon online before but it is really useless. I got no help that way but you could have better luck. Google it- there are pages about it, and the fact that amazon makes the number so hard to find.

I saw that late last night! Need to check with my "financial advisor." He's flying home today, so I have to wait until he gets here to make sure we have leveled off since paying Uncle Sam! I hope so! I really am curious to see how I'm really doing with my calorie expenditure each day!

This totally ticks me off. I bought this on Tuesday for $179 + $20 for the display, feeling confident that because the Special Buy date was listed until 5/31 that the price would remain stable. I have written to Amazon about it through one of their Help menu feedback pages, but have no idea whether anyone will actually see it. I can't find a customer service contact on the site at all.

I'm really happy that you were able to get such a good price and hope you enjoy the product. Mine arrived today and I'm working my way through the Activity Manager to get my first full day of readings tomorrow. Good luck!

Forgive me - what is this item you are talking about?

I also paid $209.98 last week and am annoyed at how this product keeps jumping up and down in price! (I got it set up yesterday and am totally loving it, BTW.) I sent Amazon's customer service an email asking for a price adjustment so we'll see what happens. (I mentioned that all quality retailers offer this :rolleyes:). I'll post the outcome when I hear from them.

Way cool device though!! :eek:

Nancy,

Amazon will adjust the price for you if it changed within 7 days. I would call them! 1-866-216-1072

Nancy,

Amazon will adjust the price for you if it changed within 7 days. I would call them! 1-866-216-1072

they didn't adjust for me when I contacted them after a price drop. (this was around mid-april.) here is how they responded:

"Hello,

Amazon doesn't offer a price match guarantee. We do spend considerable effort to ensure our prices are the lowest in the marketplace at any time. Because the marketplace is constantly changing and we strive to offer the lowest price, you'll see some fluctuations in our prices over time.

We look forward to seeing you again soon."

I got the price adjustment! :D

They wrote me a VERY long email saying they'd never do it again, but this ONE time they'll make an adjustment for me. I got the email while I was on hold w/ the customer service dept. Very quick response!

they didn't adjust for me when I contacted them after a price drop. (this was around mid-april.) here is how they responded:

"Hello,

Amazon doesn't offer a price match guarantee. We do spend considerable effort to ensure our prices are the lowest in the marketplace at any time. Because the marketplace is constantly changing and we strive to offer the lowest price, you'll see some fluctuations in our prices over time.

We look forward to seeing you again soon."

I think the difference is if it is Amazon- or an Amazon seller. They have a marketplace similar to eBay.

When I called at Christmas about an item I purchased from Amazon, they told me there was a 7 day price adjustment period- for Amazon items.

Yaaay Jonahnah!
Nancy, I hope you get your price adjustment too!

Not anymore!
I just checked as of 9:20 Friday morning May 8th.
Now the display is $79.99 and the device is still $144.82
so a total of $319.63

Not anymore!
I just checked as of 9:20 Friday morning May 8th.
Now the display is $79.99 and the device is still $144.82
so a total of $319.63

No, if you put it in your cart and go to check out, it is still on sale. The price adjusts in the basket. $144.82 armband, digital display $29.99 off.

I think the difference is if it is Amazon- or an Amazon seller. They have a marketplace similar to eBay.

When I called at Christmas about an item I purchased from Amazon, they told me there was a 7 day price adjustment period- for Amazon items.

Yaaay Jonahnah!
Nancy, I hope you get your price adjustment too!

it was amazon. oh well. it is too late now. I am glad you and others others were able to get adjustments though.

it was amazon. oh well. it is too late now. I am glad you and others others were able to get adjustments though.

That really stinks. If it happens again, call them.
I know Amazon has been getting a lot of bad press for the price changes. It is very upsetting they way they play with the numbers. Someone on another forum suggested clearing your cookies on the computer when shopping there. Some say they keep track of what you're looking at. I don't know if that has anything to do with the day to day price changes.
I paid $350 for my BodyBugg. :eek: I love this little device so I'm not too upset!

I ordered last month and on the same day they reduced it by $25.12! I contacted their customer service and complained. They sent me this lengthy email about how they don't guarantee prices, etc. but they would make an exception for this one case and I got a refund. I wish they'd make up their mind what they want to sell if for and stick to it!!!!

Kathy G

My bad... it is on sale still!

No, if you put it in your cart and go to check out, it is still on sale. The price adjusts in the basket. $144.82 armband, digital display $29.99 off.

You are completely right! It is still on sale.
My bad, I didn't look in my cart.
Mary :)

Nancy,

Cynthia, thank you very much for that information and the phone number. I just called and will be receiving a refund of the difference in the price.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.