Growing old with Cathe

Here's how Cathe workouts will be a part of my life when I'm old:

1. I can lean on my walker while doing calf raises:).

2. My pill bottles will eventually be heavy enough I can do bicep curls and tricep extensions with them and maintain great strength and definition

3. I can fight off all the sex-crazed men at the nursing home with what I learned from KPC

4. All the ab work will help me get out of bed so I can go to the bathroom 15 times in the middle of the night

5. All those hover squats will make my thighs strong enough that I will be able to get off the toilet

Hope this helps;)
Wendy

I also hope to grow old with Cathe. i'm *really* young. I'm about to turn 39. I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life.

Debbie,
You sound just like me with the glasses-a pair in every room. There have been times that I couldn't read the menu-had to ask DH to help! I have to put a pair in my purse but I think I am still in denial. Had to renew my license last week and I was so nervous about the eye test-thank goodness I passed.

Joanne

Oh to be back in my 30's....not:)

I had to laugh...only 38 and already worrying...well, you're right about thinking ahead really. I'm 51 and I just refuse to just sit around and grow old. Oh, I have grey hair already, and my joints will be crankier as the weather gets colder now, but I'm probably in better shape than I've ever been in my life (and I was in pretty condition back in my 20's). I like the mental pictures several of you have painted of working out with a geriatric Cathe. And this reminds me to finish Biomarkers, which is all about older people and fitness.

I can't help what the calendar says, how grey my hair is getting (coloring it is a pain), or how weak my eyes are getting (thank God I don't mind wearing glasses), but I can do something with how strong and flexible I am and I don't have to be so overweight.

Here's to getting older...remember wine is at its best when it ages!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.