Group Shot Strong and Sweaty Boot Camp

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SAS-BootCamp-Group-4185.jpg Welcome to the start of the Behind the Scenes of Strong and Sweaty. This is a group shot of the Boot Camp Strong Sweaty crew. From left to right: Brenda,Amanda,Cathe, Jai, and Nicole

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn (Pre-Order for only $11.67 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 6 workouts). You may also now pre-order order individual Strong & Sweaty DVDs! Act now, offer is for a limited time only and subject to change without notice.

Beautiful group shot-everyone looks amazing as usual! All my favorites! And is that Nicole from Cathe Live? Aw, when I went to do the live in person, she was one of the friendliest, warmest person I met. So happy she's in the group! Can't wait to see more!

I've always noticed Nicole in the Cathe Live Segments and how fit and coordinated she is. Any time I see her, I think she could be one of Cathe's crew/team in her DVDs. I bet she is excited to be a part of Cathe's team! I am happy for her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.