Greatest hits

et48

I needed a cardio workout today, and having downloading problems, but I managed to get the greatest hits. Wow. so much fun!
I have all Cathe's workouts but I've been mostly using her for weights these days, and I'm out of shape on her cardio. But muscle memory kicked into gear, it had to, mostly on the middle section, where there's no breakdown, just go for it. It is a blast, and a great workout. You get the fun moves, the fast stepping, and then intervals, and she keeps telling you it's done, great job, and then it keeps going! Anyway, the music is great. How can you keep going after Pina colada!
Pure Cathe, awesome. I'll sleep well tonight.

Thanks. I hope to do this one tomorrow. ;) Can't wait to hear that "Kung Foo Fighting" from S,J, & P! Both that step segment and the ones from Cardio & Weights always make me happy, they are so much fun.

I love this workout....I haven't done it yet but I love it.....the music, the outfits, the sets, the cast, the hairstyles....I could go on and on.....it's like looking at old pictures .

I did GH this morning. Be prepared, this one has a lot of interval segments & power moves. Starts out with the warm up & cardio section from S,P, & J---the first combo is one of my all-time favorites. It transitions nicely into the 2nd combo (I think) from BM2. I've haven't done BM2 yet, although I do have the DVD, but I had no problem getting the choreography. Be prepared, after that segment, it picks up and doesn't let up. You move into one of the step/drill segments from Drill Max ( fast feet shuffle). I've done DM only once, and I had no problem w/the choreography in the step portion. Then, you go into the last five step/intervals from IM2. Yes, the dreaded interval #9--Cold As Ice/Pina Colada w/the hops, jacks, plie jacks. You end the w/o w/the finished combos from Athletic Step plus its short cardio blast finisher. Stretch is from BM2.

It was over an hour, I believe, and I was drenched, breathless when I finished (I did X10 cardio blast segment as a finisher, not recommended--haha--well, unless you are a masochist). Transitions in GH were seamless, which had to be a challenge for whomever put together this one. Didn't feel choppy at all, and all you need is your step (one riser each side).

I didn't check out the PMs, but I did read the descriptions/options. The circuit workout sounds like it's going to be a winner, as I love C&W. Since I did FlexTrain yesterday, I didn't want to pick up any dumbbells today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.