Got my Ripped w HiIT!

Coley1981, here's a dumb question. Where did you look to see that your order is still processing??? I ordered in July and have received no email confirmation nor the dvds. The last few preorders I received them so quickly. This is really strange.

I still have not got mine in SC , thought I'd get them before Alabama humm. Happy for you! I love hearing the reviews

I got my Ripped With Hiit today! YAY! I live in TN (Knoxville). Anytime I order from Cathe's website, I get order confirmation, but NEVER and email stating that the order has shipped, even with pre-order. It typically takes about 3 days to get from NJ to Knoxville, TN. So, when it shipped, I had an idea of which day I would get it in the mail.

My first instinct when the mail person came up to deliver my package was to run out, yank it out of his/her hand, run inside and slam the door. I thought I would be more laid back about the whole thing. So I lurked near the corner of the window, peeking between the blinds to see what size the package was. Once he/she left, (and was down the road and out of sight) I nearly RAN to the mailbox, flung open the metal door and saw the package in my mailbox with the "Cathe" logo on the front! I grabbed the contents of the box, ran inside and literally ripped open the package.

I will be viewing all the dvds after work this afternoon (after I do my Tabatacise of course).

Mine just arrive about an hour ago here in SW FL. I have been doing them on-demand but I love having the dvd's with the premixes.

Got my DVDs today in North Carolina...they were in limbo for a while at the post office, but I finally have them in my hands and did Low Impact HIIT One w/Bonus Abs tonight! LOVED the abs!

Got my DVDs today in Colorado via USPS with no notification. I'm super excited to start the new workouts tomorrow!

Got mine in SC yesterday... USPS, no shipping notification. Did Lift It HIIT It Legs this am and really liked it!!! Excited about the whole series!!!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I live in West Palm Beach, Florida and received mine yesterday. Was so surprised at how quick they came. Along with some other DVDs I ordered just a few days ago.

FINALLY I got mine today here in Houston,TX and I did low impact HiiT-1
I gotta say this is a "fast paced, full of fun, keep my mind busy" workout.
I really really love this one [emoji5]️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.