Glassboro RT Facebook group.

Hello, Can you please add me to the Facebook roadtrip group? I am Hydee Johnson Streett on facebook.

Thanks so much!!

Please add me

:) I just got notification that I'm in!! First time RT for me. Can you please add me to the group? Thanks
FB Jennifer Hathorne O'Connor

Hi Melissa
I am attending the Glassboro RT and am very excited! My daughter and I attended the Chicago RT in April 2012 and are attending together in New Jersey this year. Its a dream come true!
I would like to be added to the facebook group as well. Pardon my lateness but my husband and I just completed a cross-country move from Chicago to Colorado Springs, Colorado and getting settled in and back on my exercise track has taken longer than I would have liked. My facebook name is Lynn Finn. Let me know via email if you have a problem adding me or if there is something I can do on my end to facilitate being added. My email is Prestomom2008@gmail. com
Thanks loads. Cant wait to meet everyone... some repeaters and lotts of new friends!

Hi Melissa
I am attending the Glassboro RT and am very excited! My daughter and I attended the Chicago RT in April 2012 and are attending together in New Jersey this year. Its a dream come true!
I would like to be added to the facebook group as well. Pardon my lateness but my husband and I just completed a cross-country move from Chicago to Colorado Springs, Colorado and getting settled in and back on my exercise track has taken longer than I would have liked. My facebook name is Lynn Finn. Let me know via email if you have a problem adding me or if there is something I can do on my end to facilitate being added. My email is Prestomom2008@gmail. com
Thanks loads. Cant wait to meet everyone... some repeaters and lotts of new friends!

I'm not Melissa, but I just saw your request. If I did it correctly, I e-mailed an invitation to the group to you. If you would like to be included in the Who's Who book that I'm putting together (see previous thread for details), please get your information to me right away, as I'm very close to putting the final touches on it and sending the link to everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.