Getting Psyched About Ripped

Soxy

Cathlete
I again watched all 9 of the video clips from the Ripped with HiiT series & read each list of "Premixes" for each workout and I am truly excited to get started. I saw a few familiar, but favorite moves & I think I heard some familiar music too. Cathe & the crew look fantastic and their energy is sooooo motivating! The workouts are short enough to fit in around a hectic holiday and work schedule this month, but come January I'll be looking forward to working those premixes! I'll be going on a tropical vacation in February & I don't want to peak to soon;)

I am getting excited too. Hope that truck travels fast across the country. Can't wait to see the packing picture. Once I get them, I know what I will be doing.

I again watched all 9 of the video clips from the Ripped with HiiT series & read each list of "Premixes" for each workout and I am truly excited to get started. I saw a few familiar, but favorite moves & I think I heard some familiar music too. Cathe & the crew look fantastic and their energy is sooooo motivating! The workouts are short enough to fit in around a hectic holiday and work schedule this month, but come January I'll be looking forward to working those premixes! I'll be going on a tropical vacation in February & I don't want to peak to soon;)
I am so excited about these workouts. I am new to the forum but had to order the HIIT workouts once I started watching the video's. I workout about 5 times a week but I am a little scared about starting these workouts. I am excited and nervous!!!!!

I am so excited about these workouts. I am new to the forum but had to order the HIIT workouts once I started watching the video's. I workout about 5 times a week but I am a little scared about starting these workouts. I am excited and nervous!!!!!
You know, I am actually kind of relieved to hear you say that. As excited as I am to get the new workouts, I am kind of scared of them also. From the clips that have been posted, these workouts seem to take all of the hardest moves Cathe has (power turning squats, tuck jumps, air jacks, etc.) and string them back to back.

In preparation, I have been trying to do To The Max at least once per week, and choosing the most power-based step routines I have (e.g., X10 step, Athletic Step, Party Rockin Step 2, Step Blast, Body Max 2) and doing at least two of those per week as well.

When I see Amanda looking seriously winded and Brenda going to her knees on the decline push ups, I just tell myself "do them on one riser if you have to, but just try your hardest and it will be better than not doing them."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.