GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Saturday!

Catching up on my wo's:
Thursday - 5 mile run
Friday - rest day
Saturday (today) - ballet class, then outside all afternoon for a soccer tournament. Unfortunately the spring weather abated for a bit, and we're back to typical march weather - cold and windy - so we're all a bit exhausted and just want to be warm. Definitely vegging for the rest of the evening.
Tomorrow - an 8 mile run is on the training plan. Debating how to get it done because tomorrow's weather is supposed to be like today's, and that wind is biting!

Belinda - Great news about your DD! I hear you breathing the sigh of relief. Hopefully the exercise helped keep the stress down a bit.

Heidi - Good job getting in your wo's. That rotation sounds like a good one.

Diet wise, trying to get in more protein and veggies, especially veggies, to help with the hunger. We are trying to cook in advance on the weekends, but those long run days a presenting yet another challenge.

Time to go relax. Hope you had a good one. Back at it tomorrow.

Morning!

Run done: short and sweet

Sherry: Hear ya on the weather. Weather is not very good here either. If it was a joke it should be on April Fools day. A storm for the evening and 6-8" of snow! YUCK!
Nice job on your worouts! Have a great run today!

Belinda: What is the plan for today? ;)

Hello to Allee.

BBL Have a great Sunday!
Heidi

Hi girls,

Hope you having a great Sunday. Today I did Jillian Michael Yoga Meltdown Level 1. I can't remember the last time I did that dvd, must been years. The workout reminded me of 21 Day Fix yoga. Not bad for 35 min. Jillian was very calm in that one :)

Heidi - nice job on your run this morning.

Sherry - thank you on DD! Yes, my workouts helped.

Have a great Sunday, everyone. That's it for me today. I will relax the rest of the day.

Hello,

Belinda: Nice job on your JM yoga and Xtrain upper body workout. :)

Today I started the ICE WITH RWH ROTATION.

RWH PLYO 1 DONE!

Tomorrow is RWH LIHIlegs

Belinda: Doing that run yesterday helped loosen my calf and shin muscles up. :)

Sherry: What is on tap for you today?

Hello to Allee! Did you get it done today? Or what is your plan?

BBS
Heidi

Happy Monday!

Yesterday - Didn't post, but I did get in my run, which was only 7 miles because I got confused and misjudged my route. Very sunny and wind not so bad, so had to get out even though it was cold.
Today - KW Resistance #2 plus dog walk. No snow here (thank goodness!)

Belinda - I've gotten that yoga from the library - I agree, she is calmer. great job on your UBWO today.

Heidi - Have fun with your new rotation! It looks like a good one.

Back at it tomorrow - it's a run day! Catch ya then.

Hello All,

Happy Spring!!! Yes, finally!!
I am hoping to get in more walks and workout with all these nice weather.

Belinda: Hugs to you. Hope all is great news with your daughter. High fives with your workout as well.

Heidi: Wow! sounds like a great rotation.

Sherry: Great job with KB resistance. hehe.... honestly what kind of workout is it? nice job with your walk too.

Have a great night. be back tomorrow.

Good night Ladies.

Good morning,

Today I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ Class + TF Stretch 10 Class = 55 min.

Allee - I love walking outside. Have fun walking today. Thank you, on DD :) She is fine!

Sherry - my library never has anything. You are lucky :) Good job, yesterday.

Heidi - how is your new rotation going? Have fun.

Have a wonderful day, everyone

Hi all!

Today was a run day - 5 miles at a very easy pace. Been babying my left side, but now the right side is feeling a bit tight, so giving it extra/equal attention. Great stretch afterwards.

Allee - Welcome back! Yes, get out and enjoy the warmth and colors of spring! I take walks nearly everyday with my pup - in nearly all weather, but now that it's nice they are longer. She's my warm up and cool down for runs. Oh, and KW is Kettleworx; they are kettlebell wo's.

Belinda - Been a while since you've done some TF. Never quite got into those. Yes, our library does have a fairly good selection, even for exercise dvd's. We are very lucky.

Finally get to shower and get some sleep. Hope you had a good one.

Morning!

Today:

ICE LIS CARDIO 1
PLUS SSOD BIKE WORKOUT: 3/20/16 with Olga. Killer cardio!

Yesterday:
RWH Circuit Legs

Belinda: I am liking my new rotation so far. :) Awessome job on your Turbo Fire 45 EZ Class + TF Stretch 10 Class = 55 min

Sherry: Extra stretching in order for you. Great job on your run!
I did a run over the weekend that helped release my shin soreness. Sometimes going a little easier helps in many ways.

Allee: Welcome to Spring!

Have a great one!

Off to work!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

My internet went out this morning :( Couldn't check in earlier.

XTRAIN Bic & Triceps premix #2 + abs and 100 Rep Challenge Bicep curls is done! Biceps are fried :)

Sherry - that's great your library has a good selection on workout dvd's. Lucky you! Good job on your run yesterday. Maybe you need to take a brake from running, to give your body some rest.

Heidi - good job on your workout yesterday and today. Glad you liking your new rotation.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Today was a run day - 5 miles at a very easy pace. Been babying my left side, but now the right side is feeling a bit tight, so giving it extra/equal attention. Great stretch afterwards.

Allee - Welcome back! Yes, get out and enjoy the warmth and colors of spring! I take walks nearly everyday with my pup - in nearly all weather, but now that it's nice they are longer. She's my warm up and cool down for runs. Oh, and KW is Kettleworx; they are kettlebell wo's.

Belinda - Been a while since you've done some TF. Never quite got into those. Yes, our library does have a fairly good selection, even for exercise dvd's. We are very lucky.

Finally get to shower and get some sleep. Hope you had a good one.

Thank you! :)

Morning!

Today:

ICE LIS CARDIO 1
PLUS SSOD BIKE WORKOUT: 3/20/16 with Olga. Killer cardio!

Yesterday:
RWH Circuit Legs

Belinda: I am liking my new rotation so far. :) Awessome job on your Turbo Fire 45 EZ Class + TF Stretch 10 Class = 55 min

Sherry: Extra stretching in order for you. Great job on your run!
I did a run over the weekend that helped release my shin soreness. Sometimes going a little easier helps in many ways.

Allee: Welcome to Spring!

Have a great one!

Off to work!
BBL
Heidi

WOW!! Your workout sounds awesome. Great job.

Good morning,

XTRAIN Bic & Triceps premix #2 + abs and 100 Rep Challenge Bicep curls is done! Biceps are fried :)

Sherry - that's great your library has a good selection on workout dvd's. Lucky you! Good job on your run yesterday. Maybe you need to take a brake from running, to give your body some rest.

Heidi - good job on your workout yesterday and today. Glad you liking your new rotation.

Hi Belinda: Great job with your workout. Thanks for the reminder. I think I need to go back to Turbo Jam. It was my first workout dvd set.

Good morning,

Hi Belinda: Great job with your workout. Thanks for the reminder. I think I need to go back to Turbo Jam. It was my first workout dvd set.

Hello Ladies,

Great workout this morning ladies. :)

Finally I did a workout after slacking all winter. Yeah! Go me.... hehehe
I did 15 minute beginner boot camp. My core is just so rubbish. But I am determined to keep doing the excersise.
Thanks ladies for always cheering me on. HUGS

Hello Sherry: How are you? Any walks today? Have a great evening.

Hi girls,

I had a dental appointment is morning. Just finished up Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2.

Allee - keep up the good work. I love Turbo Jam, so much fun.

That's it for me today. I have another vet appointment for my dog this afternoon. Need to shower.

Hi all!

Yesterday was a rest day - DD had a soccer game. Yep, it's that time of year!
Today was a dog walk, KW Cardio, and ICE TTM - Bands only.

Allee - start with a little bit. Stick with it for consistency. You'll get there!

Heidi - Great wo's. Glad you are enjoying the rotation so far.

Belinda - Great job sticking with your wo's and making all your appointments. Hope all is well.

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Morning! OOOOOh my biceps! ;) Yesterday was RWH Back, shoulders and biceps. by the time I get to the bicep portion I am already fried!

Today is a busy work day so I am not sure what will get done for my WO. It is ICE kickbox day but I think it will be a run/bike WO later instead.
I need my cardio fix! Plus abs of course. :)

Sherry: It is Spring! EEK lots of running around again for you. Nice job on your WO yesterday. I do like that TTM WO too. Gets in there good!

Belinda: Sounds like a party for you yesterday. ;) Nice job!

Allee: Have fun with your workout today!

Off to get ready for my busy day.
BBL
Heidi

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.