Get Glutes Program

I simply used a legal notepad to keep track of my workouts.
BTW, since my glutes have gotten so much stronger my back is SO much better. I happen to be having a back issue at the moment but this time around I am still mobile whereas before I was not. Strong glutes kick butt!:D

Effective workouts following a book?

So this is an area I really want to start focusing on and this post caught my eye. Is everyone having success following workouts from a book? Is it easy to follow and do at home?

Oooh - I will look at the Amazon reviews!!!! An index would be nice for sure. Thank you!

Liz - I tacked on the first glutes only workout at the end of my Les Mills Pump workout the other day. I don't have a back extension machine, but easily subbed using my stability ball and hooking my feet under my sit-up bar. Worked like a charm. It was a GREAT add on and definitely easy to do at home. He has a number of programs in the book, and many exercises described, so if one routine uses something you can't do at home, you can easily find one to sub for it.

Why don't other DVD workouts have more glute intensive exercises? I am finding that as I do these more, traditional exercises like squats are hitting my glutes MUCH more because I know how to really activate them. Before, my legs were happily taking over and I really had no idea..... Are hip thrusts on ANY workout DVD other than the 100 rep challenge?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.