Free downloads of Microsoft Word

jharris

Cathlete
Does anyone know of any free downloads or sites similiar to Microsoft Word? My stepdaughter is trying to do her homework and would prefer to type her work and then attatch it in an email to her teacher. She is 12 and in seventh grade. I do not have a product code for the microsoft word that is downloaded onto our computer. She says she cannot type it in an email and send it to the teacher it has to be in document form.

Also if they are any reasonably priced programs that I can purchase at Best Buy or Office Depot for help with this type of stuff please feel free to suggest them.

Thank You,

Jenn

My brother is the tech guy for his company. They use http://www.openoffice.org/.

When my old computer died, he put this on my new(er) computer. I can still open all my MS Office documents and the documents that I have created with Writer are easily opened by others using MS Word.

Lori

Temporary acces

We were in the same predicament years ago, so we downloaded word and were able to use it for like 90 days or something before we had to purchase it or lose access to it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.