Francine's various rotations

Francine

Cathlete
Here's a list of various rotations with a medley of videos! Mix and match or just try one! It will begin with a rotation of all weights training(and one specific day at the gym if that's feasible ) then build from there! -I hope these rotations are helpful to you! You can always replace with a similiar tape--it's just a guideline to show the sequencing of different training techniques! Varying from All weights Training, 3 total body days with 3 cardio days,upper/lower body splits,areobic weight interval training, blasts of cardio using hi/lo-step aerobics,kickboxing,poweryoga and athletic tapes(bootcamp), also remember to incorporate pilates and yoga to stay flexible during a all weight training rotation especially when you are cutting down on your cardio--you want to keep the muscles lean and from tightening up! The following are for 8 weeks or as noted! Have fun!
Started with #1(foundation builder) 8 weeks
Mon-gym(step/upperbody) light weights & toning
Tues-Firm(complete aerobic weight training)5,8,10(medium weights)
Wed-Circuit Max with light weights 3 5,8
Thurs-Supersculpt(medium weights no more than 10's)
Fri-MIS(barbell and heavier)
#2 Upper/lowerbody splits 8 weeks
Monday-gym (Bodypump with challenging weight-use barbell with lunges too)
Tues-Strength & Grace
Wed-Firm Standing Legs(add on quick fix abs)
Thurs-Firm upper body(add pilates abs and yoga)Michelle Dozois
Fri-Bodymax Lower
Sat- Warmup w taebo 11 mins then Bodymax upper body
#3 One bodypart per day Pure strength is 6 weeks and S& H will be 4 weeks--
6 weeks
Mon -Gym (cable workouts, resistance machines)
Tues-Imax
Wed-Pure strength Chest,shoulders,triceps(34 mins) w/ 2 -10 min pilates sections
Thurs-Pure Strength back biceps w/10 min pilates
Fri-Pure strength legs
Sat-Cardiokicks
#5 4 weeks( concentrate on heavier weights and proper form)
Mon -gym(cardio class)
Tues-S&H chest back abs
Wed-S&H legs
Thurs-S&H bicep triceps
Fri-Rythmic Step pm yoga pilates
Sat- Powerhour
#6 Intensity Series
Mon - Bootcamp
Tues-Upperbody pyramid
Wed-Lowerbody-pyramid (10-15min yoga/pilates)
Thur-Cardio weights
Fri-Imax 2
Sat--Muscle endurance

#7 CTX as is 6 weeks(8 to 12 weeks for more defining results)Works wonders on its own
but if you are looking for more definition in the upperbody and getting ready for Spring
I recommend doing the CTX then with a sequence like this
Mon-Powercircuit
Tues -kickbox
Wed-10/10/10
Thurs-All step add on arms workout(10 mins just one set of 16)**
Fri--Leaner Legs
Sat -Interval Step add on arms workout (2 sets)
Perform 1 set of 16 fast then go through it again and do a set of 20 at a slower count with a heavier weight.(This is for Interval Step day--just one set of 16 on all step day)
Pushups - 2nd set with hands facing inward to work triceps
chest flys - 2nd set fists coming together
lat rows
upright rows
alternating front raises
lateral raises - 1st set straight out - 2nd set with bent arms
shoulder press
tricep kickbacks
bicep curl
hammer curl
concentrated curl
overhead tricep extensions - 2nd set do tricep dips
#8 back to 3 full days of weight training
Mon-Mis
Tues-Powerstrike 1
WedPowerhour
Thurs- Powermax
Fri-Angle,Lines and curves1
Sat-Mindy Myrlea-Strength Express
#9 Pure Cardio week( using variety--sample rotation)
Mon -Zumba advanced
Tues-Chizel it1
Wed-Cia Hi/lo
Thurs-Christis totally cool step
Fri-Calorie killer Jay Blahnik
Sat Chizel it 2
*More options for pure cardio week using home equipment
Mon-Treadmill (treadmoves any of the 4 videos available) or Cardio Guerilla**
Tues-bike(johhny G,Mindy, Jay etc) Or CG**
Wed-Slide Cia 9703(or BTR *) or CG **
Thurs-elliptical * see workouts or Cg**
Fri-stepper*see workouts or CG **
Sat-free day either rollerblading or any fun activity
* workouts-15-15-15 Treadmill:TIME Intensity/Speed Incline Perceived Exertion
5 min 3.0 mph - warm-up 1%
3 min 5.0+ 3%
1 min 4.5+ 6%
3 min 6.0+ 2-4%
1 min 4.5+ 5%
1 min 6.0+ 2-4%
1 min 3.0-4.0 0%
Immediately run over to the bike!
Bike:TIME Intensity/Speed Resistance/Level Perceived Exertion
1 min 70-80 RPM
1 min 100-110 RPM
Alternate each 1 minute interval for 10 minutes. Now run to
Elliptical Trainer or stepper:TIME Resistance/Level Perceived Exertion
3 min 4/5
2 min 6/6
3 min 5/5
2 min 6/7
5 min 2/1

If you are unfamiliar with cardio guerilla it is a 12min intense cardio burst that helps attack even more stubborn abdominal fat! -It can also be used for~stationary bike~swimming~sprinting~jump rope~ treadmill~stepper~elliptical~etc~

**Cardio Guerilla fat blaster 12 mins
Do a "4 Min warm up" (stretching all your leg muscles, then arms, some waist twists and neck rolls)jump on the bike do "12 cardio guerilla~Minutes 1-4 warm up @50%of perceived maximum effort MINUTE 5 sprint for 20 secs~rest for 10 secs~sprint for 20 secs~rest for 10 secs MINUTE 6(same) sprint 20-rest 10 sprint 20 rest 10 MINUTE 7(same )MINUTE 8 (same) MINUTES 9-12 Cool down @50% of perceived maximum effort.
or (14 mins)
4 min warm up
30 sec sprint 10 sec recovery
do this 9xs total
4 min cool down (maybe throw in some walking lunges for a 2 min)
Next idea of upping the sprint
4 min warm up
45 sec sprint 20 sec recovery
do this 5 xs total
sprint for 30 secs(give it your all-last one)15 sec recover
4 min cool down( this is when my sweat kicks in after all the intensity) So as you can see you can modify this to accomadate your own personal goals!
#10 A pure week of Yoga,Pilates-tai chi(Take a break week)
Mon -Urban tai chi
Tues Urban tai chi II The Explorer
Wed Angle Lines and curves II
Thurs The Method Dynamic Flexibility
Fri Rodney Yee Yoga for Athletes
Sat-Ali Mac graw Body Mind
#11 getting back to all weights training program
Mon -Fitprime Weights First
Tues-winsor pilates
Wed -Fitprime Cores First
Thurs-Fitpime Up and down
Fri-Integrated Yoga 20/20
Sat -Karen Voight Burn and firm
or I have a Firm /Fitprime rotation that is meant to be done for 2 weeks then repeated 4 x(total of 8 weeks) This rotation is a total body conditioning program with lotsa intricate lowerbody work that will promote fatloss while maintaining lean muscle tissue!
Sun-Up and Down
Mon-Core Cardio1
Tues-Core First
Wed- firm lowerbody sculpting(easy day)
Thurs-StrongHeart
Fri-StrongBody
Sat OFF
Sun-StrongBear
Mon-CardioBurn
Tues-sculpted thighs,hips buns
Wed-Weights First
Thurs-FatBlaster
Fri-TBSM
Sat-OFF
Repeat 4x
Forgot to add my current sequence of Intensity Series
My rotation for intensity series
Sun-Muscle Endurance
Mon Imax 2
Tues Cardio & Weights
Wed Pyramid Lowerbody(added ab work on ball)
Thurs Pyramid upper body
Fri BootCamp
*Here's a Killer intensity workout for those seeking high intensity training! Using Cathe's new intensity series each rotation! It Can be done in cycles or as a circiut! Ex do 1st rotation(2 weeks rotation) then repeat 4 xs or go through the 2 weeks of rotations one after the other up to 4 times (your choice) then go into a lower intensity training mode for 1 to 2 weeks !
Here's the calorie killer and body blast
Rotation 1
Circuitmax
upperbody pyramid
lowerbody pyramid
Imax 2
upperbody pyramid
lowerbody pyramid
off
lowerbody pyramid
upperbody pyramid
Imax2
upperbody pyramid
lowerbody pyramid
circuit max
Rotation 2
Muscle Endurance(ME)
Imax
ME
Powerstrike1
Cardiokicks
ME
OFF
Cardiokicks
ME
Powerstrike
Imax
ME
OFF
OFF
Rotation 3
Cathe'sBootcamp
Powerstrike2
Bodymax
Cia 9903 bootcamp
Cia 9903 stepping
Powerhour
OFF
Powerhour
Cia 9903 bootcamp
Cia 9903 stepping
Cathes bootcamp
Powerstrike2
Bodymax
OFF
Rotation 4
Cardio&weights
MIC
MIS
TKO boxingbody
Mindys Interval express
Mindys strength express
OFF
Mindy's strength express
Mindys interval express
MIC
MIS
TKO boxingbody
cardio&weights

Recovery period of 1 or 2 weeks to follow this using only 2 high intensity days mixed in with moderate intensity and flexibiliy tapes(yoga,pilates,stretching and resistance training etc) Bring out those old tapes that worked you up to Cathe!Get Creative but not too intense! Then pick it back up again starting a new cycle of training!

An all Cathe rotation with 3 total body weight training days
Sun-Bodymax
Mon- cardiokicks
Tues-Mis
Wed-Rythmic Step
Thurs-Circuit Max
Fri-Powerhour
--more to come

Hi Francine,
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your various rotations.I really appreciate this as it gives me new ideas & helps motivate me for my workouts.I love the variety.You sound amazing
Cheers
Ki

Nice Harley Francine - I can't wait until summer to get my bike out.It's really cold up here in Canada this winter - spring seems a long way off.Have you been to the bike week in Daytona ? I am planning for next year.I must get with it & get some pictures on line so you can see my pets & bikes.By the way do many males attend Cathe's classes? Do you go often ?
Cheers Ki

Hey Ki! I go to Cathe's once a week on Mondays(my day off) Guys do take her class. I've been fortunate to meet Kevin who is new to Bodypump (also his first class ever) He's a regular now with 3 weeks in and is making great progress just struggles on his lunges(very wobbly)! I told him to talk to Cathe after class that she will be happy to help him in that area! He said he has to work his nerve up first-so for now I showed him how to focus on something(pick a spot and stare at it) to concentrate on his balance! Soo far soo god he didn't fall over(haha) He's soo cool! My new gym bud!
I've been to Daytona but not for bike week! Love it down South! That will be an awesome trip if you do go! Make sure you take pics and post them! Set up a free account with www.picturetrail.com ! What pets do you have? You're killing me, motorcycling-fitnessfanatic-and animal lover? We have soo much in common! I just took a pic of my 3 akitas today out in the snow! I have 2 boys and a girl(Niko,Coty and Natasha) I also haver a sulcatta turtle (zoey) and 2 bearded dragons(Bruce & Leigh) I'll post more pics of them on www.picturetrail.com/francigirl under house tour

Hi Francine
Wow Akitas-I recently (two weeks ago)put my beloved Alaskan Malamute Blaze down.It was so sad however he was 11 and suffering from severe arthiritis.His partner Martika passed away of natural causes last July.I now have one dog left.Kyle a 10 year old purebred German Shepeherd.Thats it for now -I am a bit more free now & plan to do some more travelling.I should come to New Jersey & take a class.I hope you are surviving the snow.We didn't get any & the ski hills could use a big dump.You are lucky to have such a gifted instructor near you.Ginette Delauriers (Urban Tai Chi)is our video celeb & I have yet to take a class
Take care
Ki

Hey Ki! Soo sorry to hear about your loss, nothing can prepare our hearts for that pain! Don't even want to think about it;(
On a lighter note, how's your vaccuum with the shedding? I have a Panasonic and it's amazing for picking up their dog hair (which bypasses the motor) I should be the poster girl for Panasonic with my hairy bears, they say they shed twice a year--YEAH at different times so having 3 akitas that adds up to all year round:p But I wouldn't change it for the world!
If you ever get to make it to Jersey to take a class , get in touch with me so we can meet each other!;) TTYS

Hi
My dog is outdoors so it not such a big problem.I have large dog runs set up.I just raked & swept it up and I found pulling it off the dog was the easiest and putting it in the garbage bag right away.I think I would go crazy if I had the fur in my house.
I will certainly let you know if I plan on coming to Jersey for a class.I am so excited I got Bruce Springsteen tickets for the Montreal show in April.Now thats a Jersey boy.
cheers Ki

1st program(w/instructions)
Overall total body gym workout that will work your 6 main body parts 2x a week! (Chest,Back,Legs,Biceps,triceps ,shoulders)always factoring in abs! To make a sleek physique, you'll need to increase your rep range up to the 12 to 20 range (legs to 30)+ range with short rest periods of about 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on the intensity and amount of weight you use on your sets (i.e. heavier weights will require a little longer rest period). Push yourself hard and go to failure on your sets!
You may notice, if you push yourself to failure on high-rep sets, that your next sets you don't get nearly as many reps. Don't worry about that, just keep getting as many reps as you can. You'll still get the benefits of the exericse and the shorter rest periods will keep your heart rate up and keep your metabolism cranking. You will eventually find your sticking point, stick with that ,then when results come to a hault we'll revamp!(this should be a solid 3 month program) This will build a foundation and take you away from the elements you have already been doing, once this session is complete, we will tackle what you were doing(certain exercises) but with slight variations(making them more intense as you progress through your training)

We'll start your training on a 4 day split schedule.

Monday - back (4 sets), chest (4 sets), biceps (3), calves (3) *CG
Tuesday - shoulders (4), triceps (3), Legs (5), abs (3)
Wed. - cardio only (PRECOR) 5 min w/up 20 min intense intervals 5 min cd/stretch
Thurs - repeat Monday (no cardio just 5 min warmup on treadmill or whatever else)
Friday - repeat Tuesday(do Cardio Guerilla first)
Sat and Sun - off

Here's your exercises to start for week one & two with 15 reps starting on some with lesser sets doing 2 exercise for each bodypart and then adding in more later
Mon- (back)3 sets of 15(30 sec rest) lat pulldowns, seated rows (later this will be bentover rows with barbell) (chest)3 sets of 15 bench press(later incline benchpress) ,pecdec machine(later pec flys on bench) (Biceps)3 sets of 15 hammercurls,preacher curls,(calves) standing calf raises 3 sets of 15(each set point toes differently-first set toes forward,then toes inward than toes outward)

Tues- Warmup stretch legs you'll be working them (Legs) 4 sets of 20 Smith machine squats(last 2 sets plie or duck squat-toes pointed outward to work inner thighs)(alil burner here do 2 sets of 20 of stationary lunges working one leg at a time then the other than repeat) 2 sets of 25 leg extensions ,3 sets of 20 hamstring curls, 3 sets of 20 abductor cuff pulley (outter thigh sweeps)(shoulders)(use 3 or 5 lbs dumbells) 3 sets of 12 front raises, 3 sets of 12 side raises(triceps) 3 sets of 12 tricep V pushdowns,2 sets of 20 tricep kickbacks(work one at a time) abs 3 sets of 20 incline reverse crunch---side jackknife---front crunch with heels touching each other(frog crunch)
roll over and do supermans to stretch everything out especially lower back

Here's the Cardio Guerilla Program, feel free to use whatever equipment you'd like to prevent boredom, start with treadmill to get familiar with it!
12 minute Cardio Guerilla~Minutes 1-4 warm up @50%of perceived maximum effort MINUTE 5 sprint for 20 secs~rest for 10 secs~sprint for 20 secs~rest for 10 secs MINUTE 6(same) sprint 20-rest 10 sprint 20 rest 10 MINUTE 7(same )MINUTE 8 (same) MINUTES 9-12 Cool down @50% of perceived maximum effort.

14 min version if you didn't get a pump put of 12
4 min warm up
30 sec sprint 10 sec recovery
do this 9xs total
4 min cool down

* you could always turn this into a home workout by making alternative choices with your exercises for your specific equipment--you have the guidelines of the program above

2nd Program w/ dumbells
*TOTAL BODY
Build muscle and Lean out At Home

The sets are 3-4, rep range is 12 -20, rest is 30 secs
warm up and cood down on your own!
Legs
Sumo Squats(plie)(if possible hold one heavy dumbell)
Stationary Lunges
StepUps ( last set doing knee lift or butt lift or front extension(kick)
Deadlifts (toes on weighted plates or on step)
walking lunges" diagonally"
Back
Barbell row
bentover row double arm
rear delt raises
Chest
Pushups
Flat Bench dumbell press
Flat Bench pec flys(palms facing each other)
Shoulders
Military Press
upright row
one arm side raises
Biceps
Bicep curls
Hammer Curls
Concentration curls
Triceps
Overhead tricep extension
Tricep dips on bench(step)
Cross the body tricep extension(on bench or step)
abs 100 good reps total(no break) working upper,lower,obliques
*For Best results do
Total body 3x
Cardio 4 x a week 30 to 40 mins intense
**if you have CTX-perfect for your cardio***
Enjoy and Have fun;)

Francine, I just wanted to thank you so much for posting your rotations here - I've copied and pasted them into Word for later use in Excel for quick referece. I usually just pick a video (I have 97% of Firm vids, all of Cathe's and a bunch of Tae Bo's and other videos) and do it according to how I feel that day, but I'm thinking more and more that I need to have a set rotation to follow so I can start seeing the results I want.

BTW, you look absolutely beautiful! Your dedication shows, and I'm certainly thankful to have your suggestions.

Thanks again! :)

Kris

Hi Kris! Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to share these rotations with everyone! I know you will have great success! Once you get your rotation strategy together you will be pleasantly surprised how organized your workouts will be by properly sequencing them after each other. You will also notice an improvement in energy levels by properly cycling intensities throughout the week with your videos!Not only does it take the guessing game out of your day but it eliminates the head game our minds play on us when we are sometines mentally in a different place when choosing what workout to do and physically we are capable of doing a more intense workload but tend to make an easier choice~~ You may think you are tired one day but by knowing you have a schedule to do will test and strengthen your discipline by just sticking with it and perservering to reach your specific goals! (Of course you must always listen to your body and adjust your workouts accordingly--know when to take it easy or when to give it 110%)Good luck on your reaching your goals and Have fun ;)

Hey fitness friends! If anyone out there wants a totalbody workout to go with cathe's new cd (or just wants a workout to follow with their own jamming music), I created the following routine (tweaking MIS and using the same muscle group format ) mostly incorporating the bodybar for higher reps, using dumbells, the step / bosu and BTR can be used for leg work) There's some yoga poses for the cooldown and I pasted a link to see the actual moves--have fun and print out for a fun workout!
Here's my warm up(start your music)(dynamix 10 is slamming with this too :)
March in 8 x(pumping arms)
March out 8 x " "
March in 8x " '
March out 8x " "
Double step touch right then left 4 x
Grapevine 4x
Grapevine 4 x w/hamstring curl
Grapevine(front) to right then turn left and then front do 4 x
Grapevine (front) to left and turn right then front do 4x
Combine grapevine to right w/turn & left w/ turn total of 4x
(when you are grapevining to the right do chest presses w/ arms as you are going to the left keep arms lower for rhomboid pinch)
Grapevine front 4x w/ hamstring curls
Single step touch 8x w/pec flys
toe tap 8 x(tricep kickbacks)
toe tap 8x w/outter thigh lifts
toe tap arms overhead 8 x
toe tap arms across middle 8 x
toe tap arms reach and stretch low 8 x
toe tap 8 x(outter thigh lifts)
toe tap arms overhead 8x
toe tap arms middle 8 x
toe tap arms reach and stretch low 8 x
toe tap outter thigh lifts 4x
toe tap arms overhead 4x
toe tap arms across 4x
toe tap reach and stretch low 4x(stay here)
side lunges for 8
side lunges w/shoulder twist for 4
side lunges for 8
side lunges w/shoulder twist for 4(hold on 4 for inner thigh stretch and begin static stetches)
turn to the right for a chest stretch
calf pumps raising arms and rolling on ball of foot for 4 and hold on 4 (now dip down)
pelvic tilt w/ 8 pulses w/biceps
stretch arms across body(right then left)
pull back to stretch hamstring(toe up)
now left side lunge- hold stretch for inner thigh
turn to left-do a back stretch w/arms clasped behind back
calf pumps w/ arms raised in front for 4(roll up hold on 4)
pelvic tilt w/ 8 bicep curls
tricep stretch(right then left)
roll back for a hamstring stretch(toe up)
when toe is down turn to the right for 4 side lunges
come center w/plie and inhale come up and exhale back to plie 2 x when your on your second plie stay down there and stretch trunk (place your right elbow on your right knee and bring your left arm over your body hold for 8 secs now do left side all while in a plie position)
come center- inhale come up and exhale
you should be warmed up :)

Legs(bodybar or dumbells)
16 Squats (reg count) then 4 slow w/ a 3 down and 1 up,then
16 squats(reg) then 4 superslow w/ a 4 -3-2-1down count-hold 4 secs then-4-3-2-1 up ,then come to low end for 8 pulses
rest 30 secs (stretch)

16 Plie squats(reg count)then 4 slow w/ a 3 down 1 up,then
16 plie squats (reg) then 4 superslow w/ a 4 down -hold for 4- then 4 counts back up-come to lowend for 8 pulses
Stretch quads 30 sec rest

Stationary lunges(bodybar)
right leg 16 x reg count then for 4 x do down 3 an up 1
right leg 16x then for 4x do down 1 and up 3
left leg 16x reg count then for 4x do down 3 up 1
left leg 16x reg count then for 4x do down 1 up 3
stretch 30 secs

Deadlifts (bodybar and on step)
16 x total --8x down 2 up 2--next 8 xdown for 3 and up for 1

Reverse lunges (bodybar) on step
16x total--rt leg first 8 x lunge back and pulse for 3 when you come up do a knee raise, then next 8 reps do single lunges w/knee up
16x left leg-8x lunge back and pulse for 3 when you come up do a knee raise then do next 8 straight w/ knee up
stretch legs(side to side)

Squats w/outter thigh lifts(bodybar for balance)
8 x each side alternate w/ a squat and an outer thigh lift then squat,lift
then 8x work one side at a time squat outter thigh lift squat lift
Calves
holding onto bodybar do 10 calf raises toes forward on 10 stay up there and pulse for 8
next set of 10 toes out and hold at top and pulse for 8
Chest(bodybar , dumbells)
16 pushups 8 w/ toes on step(full pushup) then 8 on knees w/ 3 down 1 up( hold in middle for 8 secs)
chest press 8 single then 8 down 3 up 1,8 single then 8 down 1 up 3
pec flyes (palms facing each other) 8 singles ,8 down 2 up 2 then turn hand position w/wrists upward) 8 singles,then 8 down 3 up 1--then down on 1 and stay there for 8 pulses

Back(bodybar)
4 goodmornings
16 x single counts for a BB bentover row(underhand grip tip from hip)
now overhand hand grip 8 x do a BB row and a clean and press
finish w 8x BB row
8 lat rows w/ body bar single counts--8x do 3 up and 1 down -finish w/ 8 singles(do right then left)
stretch out back

Shoulders(bodybar, dumbells)
upright rows 12 single then 8 down 3 up 1
overhead shoulder press 12 singlesd then 8 down 3 up 1
lat raises 8 x straight arms single count,( then bend elbows) alternate lat raises right then left for 8 on a single count,then both arms(bent)8 up 1 down 3

Biceps
crazy 8s
8 single curls then 8 bottom half , 8 middle to top half, then 8 for down 3 up,then 8 single curls,8 bottom half,8 middle to top half,then 8 down 1 up 3,finish w/ 8 singles and hold halfway for 8 secs
12 hammer curls both arms
12 concentration curls(sitting on step) finish w/8 pulses(while in a contraction)

Triceps
lying tricep extensions--8 x singles,8x down 3 and up 1,8 x singles,8x down 1 up 3,8 x singles
tricep dips 24 x (add body bar for resistance) 12x down 3 up 1
kickbacks w/bodybar stand up, grab bodybar with palms facing away from your body(arms are shoulder width apart) keep the bar off of your buttocks (3-6 inches)-stay contracted-now lift back and lower for a single count 8 x, then do a 3 count back and 1 is your return 8 x, then finish w/ 8 singles

Abs
reg crunch with heels up 1 set 20(pulse for 8 at high-end)
reverse crunches(knees in and toes touch the floor) 1 set of 20( then 8 combo crunches w/reverse and upper body)
Legs raised in air(feet crossed) twist to one side for 10 reps w/ a 3-2-1 up & hold then 3-2-1 back to starting position (then other side)
Single Leg circles w/ upperbody engaged for 20x total- do right leg 5 x forward (lower leg down ,around and up)then 5x reverse(bring leg into the body bending knee,then extend out and raise up )now do left leg 5x forward and 5x reverse) Now alternate 10 single leg walks w/ upperbody engaged- then 10 x lower & lift both legs(upperbody engaged)(to point of control and comfort)
bicycle 10 slow then 20 fast
turnover for planks on elbows-hold 15 secs then 20 secs then 30 secs
planks (pushup position) lift one leg 10 secs then other and repeat
stretch out
cobra 2 x
cat stretch and roll back
put arm through other arm 2 x
roll back into childs pose
downward dog and walk your fingers in and stand up
sun salutation series
http://www.tonidunlap.com/my_sun_salute.htm
tree pose
http://yoga.org.nz/postures/tree_instruction.htm
warrior pose
http://yoga.org.nz/postures/warrior_yoga_instruction.htm
meditation

Print this out for Bosu workout(slight variations) see added notes below**
Legs(bodybar on bosu))
16 Squats (reg count) then 4 slow w/ a 3 down and 1 up,then
16 squats(reg) then 4 superslow w/ a 4 down count-hold 4 secs then 4 counts back up,then do lowends with 8 pulses
rest 30 secs (stretch)

16 Plie squats(reg count)then 4 slow w/ a 3 down 1 up, then
16 plie squats (reg) then 4 superslow w/ a 4 down -hold-for 4 secs then-4 counts back up, come to lowends for 8 pulses
Stretch quads 30 sec rest

Stationary lunges(bodybar on floor))
right leg 16 x reg count then for 4 x do down 3 an up 1
right leg 16x then for 4x do down 1 and up 3
left leg 16x reg count then for 4x do down 3 up 1
left leg 16x reg count then for 4x do down 1 up 3
stretch 30 secs

Deadlifts (bodybar and on bosu)
16 x total --8x down 2 up 2--next 8 xdown for 3 and up for 1

Reverse lunges(bodybar)w/ bosu you forward lunge on it
16x total--rt leg first 8 x lunge forward and pulse for 3 when you come uback do a knee raise(or toe tap), then next 8 reps do single lunges w/knee up
16x left leg-8x lunge forward and pulse for 3 when you come up do a knee raise(or toe tap) then do next 8 straight w/ knee up
stretch legs(side to side)

Squats w/outter thigh lifts(bodybar for balance on bosu)
8 x each side alternate w/ a squat and an outer thigh lift then squat,lift
then 8x work one side at a time squat outter thigh lift squat lift
Calves(on bosu)
holding onto bodybar do 10 calf raises toes forward on 10 stay up there and pulse for 8
next set of 10 toes out and hold at top and pulse for 8
Chest(bodybar , bosu)
16 pushups total -8 x w/ toes on step and hands on flat side of bosu then finish the last 8 reps on knees w/ 3 down 1 up(hold 8 secs in middle)
chest press 8 single then 8 down 3 up 1,8 single then 8 down 1 up 3
pec flyes (palms facing each other) 8 singles ,8 down 2 up 2 then turn hand position w/wrists upward) 8 singles,then 8 down 3 up 1--then down on 1 and stay there for 8 pulses

Back(bodybar on bosu)
4 goodmornings
16 x single counts for a BB bentover row(underhand grip tip from hip)
now overhand hand grip 8 x do a BB row and a clean and press
finish w 8x BB row
now( w/ body bar , place left foot on bosu)
8x do right lat rows w/single counts ,then 8x do 3 up and 1 down - then finish w/ 8 singles( then do left arm with right foot on bosu)
stretch out back

Shoulders(bodybar, bosu: standing or on knees
upright rows 12 single then 8 down 3 up 1
overhead shoulder press 12 singlesd then 8 down 3 up 1
lat raises 8 x straight arms single count,( then bend elbows) alternate lat raises right then left for 8 on a single count,then both arms(bent)8 x up 1 down 3

Biceps(bodybar,bosu:standing or on knees)
crazy 8s
8 single curls then 8 bottom half , 8 middle to top half, then 8 for down 3 up,then 8 single curls,8 bottom half,8 middle to top half,then 8 down 1 up 3,finish w/ 8 singles and hold halfway for 8 secs
12 hammer curls both arms
12 concentration curls(sitting on bosu) finish w/8 pulses(while in a contraction)

Triceps
lying tricep extensions--8 x singles,8x down 3 and up 1,8 x singles,8x down 1 up 3,8 x singles
tricep dips 24 x (add body bar for resistance) 12x down 3 up 1
kickbacks w/bodybar stand up, grab bodybar with palms facing away from your body(arms are shoulder width apart) keep the bar off of your buttocks (3-6 inches)-stay contracted-now lift back and lower for a single count 8 x, then do a 3 count back -hold-and 1 is your return 8 x, then finish w/ 8 singles

Abs
reg crunch on bosu with heels up 1 set 20(pulse for 8)
reverse crunches on bosu(knees in and toes touch the floor) 1 set of 20-then 8 singles w/reverse uppercrunch combo
oblique crunches lying side on bosu-right side for 1 set of 20 and then pulse for 8-now left side 1 set of 20 w/ 8 pulses
Single Leg circles w/ upperbody engaged for 20 total- do right leg 5 x forward (lower leg down ,around and up)then 5x reverse(bring leg into the body bending knee,then extend out and raise up now do left leg 5x forward and 5x reverse) Now alternate 10 single leg walks w/ upperbody engaged- then 10 x lower & lift both legs(upperbody engaged)(to point of control and comfort)
bicycle 10 slow then 20 fast
turnover for planks on elbows-hold 15 secs then 20 secs then 30 secs
planks (pushup position) lift one leg 10 secs then other and repeat
stretch out
cobra 2 x
cat stretch and roll back
put arm through other arm 2 x
roll back into childs pose
downward dog and walk your fingers in and stand up
sun salutation series
http://www.tonidunlap.com/my_sun_salute.htm
tree pose
http://yoga.org.nz/postures/tree_instruction.htm
warrior pose
http://yoga.org.nz/postures/warrior_yoga_instruction.htm
meditation

Bosu **You can certainly lift weights on the BOSU and dumbbells
will probably give you the most options. Be careful and start these simple exercises at first to get familiar.Try doing biceps curls while standing on the dome side, (then try with your eyes closed). I like lateral raises for the delts from a kneeling position as well. If you lie on the dome with your shoulders centered over the top (make sure your neck is in neutral position), you can perform presses and chest flys. To really make this challenging, lift your hips in the air (body is parallel to the ground) and then try lifting one leg while pressing. Try standing on one leg and lift a dumbbell from the floor to above your head (with the opposite arm) for a total body challenge. I will also stand on the BOSU with two feet holding dumbbells in each hand and perform a squat and then raise the dumbbells over head. I also deflate or inflate the bosu for variation moves, I like to over inflate for seated upperbody and deflate soe for agility and drills. Your possibilities are endless. Just some ideas for you to try before you go into a full program. Practice a move before you do a program with it on the bosu, get comfortable with it then progress at your own pace! Be creative and have fun ***

total gym, ultraglide, total trainer workout program

Time crunch total body workout(for a longer workout do 20 mins cardio(rowing) and 2 mins per exercise)
Instructions-Do one full minute per exercise, once you set yourself up and have the right accessories in tact, you start the time when you are ready to begin, you want to do as many "proper" reps as you can in one full minute per exercise!
Accessories: pullup/chin up bar,*t-bar(or squat stand)*tricep dip bar
Workout
Warmup 5 mins w/ seated row(no pulley on these til noted)
Wide grip pull up (1 min** for all exercises)
Hamstring pulls(lock feet under chin up bar or strap)
Chin ups with underhand and close grip
Reverse crunch(holding the chinup bar bringing knees to chest)
****Now put on tbar bottom(or squat stand) and tricep dip bar
Tricep presses/or dips
Squats on Tbar or stand
Right one legged squat
Left one legged squat
Plie squats(toes pointed outward)
***now turn on belly
Calf raises(you can do each leg for 30 secs for more intensity)
****Turn upside down grabbing on to tbar
shoulder presses
****put on pulley and sit on knees or with feet out ( facing opposite the squat stand)
Bicep curls
Back/shoulder pulls(high or low)
Tricep pressdowns
Outter thigh pulls(extend legs outward on the ropes pulling you up)
***turn around to lay down
Chest presses
Latpulldown/shoulder press
Overhead pull w/ upperbody crunch
Tricep pushdowns
***get on the side of machine holding both handles
side oblique twists
*** get on other side
side oblique twist
Cooldown
do 3 mins atleast of static stretches and if you have time a yoga/pilates tape

12 week beginner's competition program

Meal One
5 egg whites
1/3 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce

Meal Two
Protein shake
banana

Meal Three
6oz chicken breast
1 cup steamed vegetables
½ cup rice or 4 0z. potato

Meal Four
4 0z. fish of your choice
w/ ½ grapefruit

Meal Five
3 oz. Chicken breast
1 cup steamed vegetables.

Meal Six
Carb Free protein Shake
(if hungry)
Workout
Day One: Chest /Arms:
(All sets include one warm-up set, using progressive weight increase
with each set)

- Incline Press: 4 sets 12,10,8,6 reps
- Barbell Flat Bench Press: 4 sets 12,10,8,6 reps
- Dips: 3 sets 15 reps
- Cable flyes: 4 sets 10-12 reps

- Barbell Curls (can use easy bar curls): 4 sets 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Incline Curls: 4 sets 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Preacher Curls (single arm): 4 sets 10-12 reps
Day Two:Legs/Calves:
- Leg Presses (machine/hammer strength) : 5 sets- 15,12,10,8,6 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3sets 15-12 reps
- Leg curls: 3sets 15-12 reps
- Lunges: 3 sets of 15 per/leg

- Standing Calf Raise- 5 sets 12-15 reps
- Seated Calf Raise- same

rest
Day 3
Day Three: Back & Rear Delts:
- Wide Grip Lat Pull Down: 4 sets 8-10 reps.
- Close Grip Lat Pull Down (angle 45 degrees) : 4sets 8-10 reps.
- Seated Close Grip Row: 4 sets 8-10 reps.
- One Arm Dumbbell Row: 4 sets 10-12 reps
- Rear Dumbbell flyes (seated): 4 sets 10-12 reps

- Hyperextensions (lower back): 4 sets 15-12 reps

Day Four: Shoulders & Triceps
- Military Presses: 4 sets 15,12,10,8 reps
- Side Laterals ( single arm, cable) : 4 sets 12-10 reps
- Up-right rows (cable): 4 sets 12-10 reps
- Shrugs: 4 sets 12 reps

- Triceps Push Down (cable): 4 sets 10-12 reps
- Lying Triceps Extensions w/ Easy Curl Bar: 4 sets 10-12 reps

You should do cardio atleast 30 min. 3 times a week----you decide
when. If trying to lose weight do in morning first thing before your Meal
#1. If you can't do cardio first thing in morning don't push back that Meal #1 too late, try to eat no later than 9am if not earlier, eating every 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours. This will kick start your metabolism. No sugar, alcohol, creams, butters, fried foods!!! Keep it clean !
PS If you are gonna have some sugar(at first)-look for things that have 2 grams and under of sugar.There are a lot of things out there that have low low sugar grams. ( sugar free jello or sugar free jello pudding to take care of the cravings.) Just use sugar free soy milk for the jello pudding when it calls for milk. If you have a trader joes that is where you can find that. Also when you take sugars out you will see that your energy levels may drop a bit so increase your carb intake a little to pick up the slake. You don't want your liver releasing unnecessary insulin to shoot your sugar levels through the roof. This really helps with decreasing fat loss. Also the last week before competition there is no need to work out but do cardio. If you haven't built the muscle by then you won't do it in that week. Also that week you will want to cut your complex carbohydrates and no sodium whatsoever. That means protein powders and egg whites. Pretty much just meat and veggies for your meals. It is only 1 week so it is not so bad. Best of luck to those commiting to this level of dedication!

WOW ! Francine !

These rotations are fantastic :) I hoe you don't mind, but I have printed them out for ideas :)

Thankyou !

Anna :)

Bosu workout and ideas that can be done on the Bosu!
Warmup: acclimation and preparation
(mount and dismount in all directions,centered position with level feet-head turning,tilting-visual tracking with and without arm movements)(dynamic balance-alternating compressions-inversions/eversions,dorsi flex/plantar flex,squat w/counter balance-double leg bounce/jump & stick(holding position)Static balance-single leg balance w/toe touch & lift-double leg balance w/ rotary torso and visual tracking) static stretches-gastrocnemues/soleus-hamstring-ankle foot stretches)
A lil sequence below:
Tap the bosu from the floor
Compressions on top
ankle rolls
alternating kicks
Kick over, and walk around the back of the bosu
Move around Bosu
Stay on the side of the bosu & practice going over top
Slow Basic(single time Basic tap down repeat left lead)
Squats on top
Tracking drills
Kick march on floor
Step touch on & off the Bosu
Stay on the side of the bosu & practice going over the top
Hold on top & start stretching sequence(calves,hamstrings etc)

Module 1
Athletic drills:
Run up, march down
March on top, run on top,high knees on top,football drills from the top
Tap up from side putting together soccer kick,side leap, jump up &across the top
Bounces with Jumps
Free Play
Basic:
Jump squat up step down
side lunges from top, exit
Come back on top,cross country ski modules
1/2,1/4,1/2 jumps

Module 2 (step)
Combo #1
Basic knee ( 8 counts)
side stomps(8 counts)
side knee squats(8 counts)
leg extension(8 counts)
Combo #2
double knee repeater , Move to front(8 counts)
alternating side lunges exit to the back (8 counts)
Repeater variation(8 counts)
L step, squat (8 counts)

Module #3-floor moves
Mambo chasse on the floor-pivot turn(8 counts)
Revolving door(8 counts)
Pendulum(8 counts)
Quick feet, run on top(8 counts)

Trunk exercise: supine curls,supine pelvic tilts,supine bicycle(ouch),bicycle w/rotation(eee-ouch)supine rotary trunk balance,v sit/v-sit w/counter rotation, v-sit w/tuck, lateral flexion,sidelying leg tuck,kneeling oppositearm/leg raise, prone triunk extensions,arm/leg flutter,supine bridge w/extension,prone pike ups (lots more of core work available on the bosu)
Upperbody rone platform pushups(can tilt side to side for more intensity)prone platform lunges or diagonal jumps(ala Cathe's mountain climbers position)prone platform tricep presses,seated dome tricep dips(use of dumbells/bodybar for upper body standing or seated-great for compound moves) etc
Lowerbody:Standing lunges(forward/reverse/stationary),standing abduction,standing adduction,lateral hip lift,prone hip extensions,hip extension with spinal extension, one leg balance,front extensions,front- side -back -kicks and much more

Beat the bag !(ideas)

I received requests for routines on the bag and kickboxing, so I decided to post a reply I made on the forum recently! This is my Beat the bag workout!Get some great music, stopwatch,jump rope,and also you can incorporate weighted vest and ankle weights. But of course you want to master the techniques of all the punches and kicks first , then slowly layer on the intensity! Here's a couple of workouts that I personally do to give you some ideas. Try this boxer workout, it is what an amateur boxer might go through(amatuers go 3-4 rounds while pros go 10-12) You'll work in a circuit format. After a good warm up,(5-7 mins) start with 2 mins of fast freestyle jumprope(focus on footwork)take a break(30 secs to 1 min)do another 2 mins jumprope,break repeat for 3-6 rounds.(You can shadow box during breaks if you want) Now if you have a speed bag, go to it, and do the same thing, 3-6 -2 min rounds-focus on TIMING. Stay loose and relaxed as possible, Now go to the heavy bag and do the same thing. POUND this thing. SHOW NO MERCY! Work the jab until your arm is about to fall off! when you throw your straight right, put your entire body into it. Bring it straight back, and keep chin tucked. POWER! Do the same for hooks and uppercut! Throw in a blast of combining all those moves on the heavy bag for 3 rounds of 1 min(rest 30 secs to a min in between) r jab,l jab,r hook,l hook,r uppercut l uppercut,slip slip! Now shadow box with or without weights for 3-6 rounds. Stay REAL, be fast...speed and more speed. Use ALL of your skills--ALL OF THEM!! Be creative and stylistic in your fight! Now if you have a doube-end bag, do rounds with this. Bob and weave(really squat into it),bob and weave ,strike strike. Move, bob, and weave speed and more speed. Now back to the jumprope. Work those calves-shuffle,do a**kickers,run frontward and backward,crazy 8's,side to side with the rope-be creative. Finish off with pushups,planks,abs and stretching. If you have a pool go for a swim, to wind down then take along shower! If you want to work on your footwork,balance,timing,distance,concentration,coordination, agility,and even further,get a hackysack.Combine hackysack with jumprope(you'll be absolutely golden!) I use a tennis ball now instead of a hackysack. I did this years ago since all my hackysacks were getting holes in them!(I call it HACkBALL TRAINING)

There are soo many other things to do with the bag,using w/ or w/o videos! Just to add a few ideas more for you! Do interval training in between the slow and heavy series (or any other weight video w/ long rests or put the video on pause which is usually a 2 min pause) while you are at rest do a min or 2 of the following(in between sets(-of course you could do all at once or after a bodypart-it is your workout after all haha) but for your rests period try to do the following for a full min or 2 in between sets: jabs, then, hooks,then upper cuts, then do slipp slip(work the bob and weave), throw in the combo for a min of the previous, then throw in a round of back fists for a min, then do leg circuits front kicks,side kicks, round house kicks,back kicks, drill kicks(machine gun kicks) then crescent kicks, then do a combo of upper and lower example-r jab, l jab,r roundhouse,l roundhouse, or step w/left foot do a right crescent,left crescent, 2 quick right jabs then do other leg,step front right, left crescent,right crescent, 2 quick right jabs, just some examples you can do, possibilities are endless w/ combos. Also you can do rounds of punching and kicking in between bootcamp, now this CATHE's program below, I'm just putting it here to show you how great this sequence goes with boxing/kickboxing by using the following exercises of your choice!

bootcamp use boxing/kickboxing rounds in between

Cycle 1: Jacks/halfjacks/circlejacks/airborne; squats w/ barbell; rows w/ barbell; plank - side twist

Cycle 2: Sumo squats; static lunge w/ barbell; pushups; long lever crunch w/ med ball

Cycle 3: Jack/Jab/Plyo; Plie squats w/ barbell; tricep dips; reverse crunch w/ med ball

Cycle 4: Speed skater; leg press w/ med ball; bicep curls w/ barbell; plank/pushup/out

Cycle 5: Terminators (!); squat/roundhouse/calf pumps; one-arm rows w/ two 8lb db; plank/side hip raise

Cycle 6: Consecutive power kicks; front/side kicks; military press; oblique crunch

Cycle 7: knee up/kick/speedbag/airbornes; lunge (alternating front/back w/ db); lying tricep extensions (yay! we get to lie down!); planks on elbows w/ hip dips (hard!)

Cycle 8: Ice breakers; side lunge w/ med ball; hammer curls; oblique twist w/ med ball

Be creative , have fun and Work it!

TUBING CIRCUIT

WARM ~ UP

* WALK IN CIRCLE JUST ON HEELS 1 MINUTE THEN JUST ON TOES
* BLOW WHISTLE THEN ROTATE CIRCLE THE OTHER WAY CIRCLE ON HEELS THEN TOES
* WALK IN CIRCLE WITH KNEE LIFT
* FACE CENTER ON CIRCLE WALK INTO CIRCLE WITH KNEE LIFTS
* kICK OUT LEG IN FRONT AND TOUCH TOE WITH HANDS AND WALK INTO CIRCLE
* KNEE LIFT BACK
******* DO THIS 3 TIMES*********

* SQUAT TO RIGHT ONLY I CIRCLE TO THE RIGHT WITH THE SQUAT
HALF WAY IN CIRCLE SQUAT AND DRAG THE LEFT LEG
* CROSS RIGHT LEG IN FRONT OF LEFT THEN CROSS RIGHT LEG IN BACK...THEN TEMPO......
* RUN IN CIRCLE THEN JOG

WHISTLE

* JOG BACKWORDS
* HOLD SQUAT
* DO EVERYTHING ON THE LEFT SIDE START FROM VERY TOP

CARDIO

STAY IN CIRCLE
* BASIC STEP RIGHT LEAD SLOW THEN TEMPO THEN TURN IT INTO A JOG
* BASIC STEP LEFT LEAD SLOW THEN TEMPO THEN TURN IT INTO A JOG
* HOP SIDE TO SIDE WITH BOTH FEET ~ TEMPO ~ THEN SLOW
* LEGS OUT ~ OUT ~ IN ~ IN RIGHT LEAD THEN TEMPO THEN JOG
* LEGS OUT ~ OUT ~ IN ~IN LEFT LEAD THE TEMPO THEN JOG
* WIDE MARCH
* CIRCLE TO RIGHT WITH WIDE FEET
* CIRCLE TO LEFT WITH WIDE FEET
* DOWN ON FLOOR PUSH UPS
* STAND UP AND JOG
* CIRCLE LEFT WIDE FEET RIGHT ~ LEFT ~ RIGHT ~ ETC:
* PUSH UPS
* UP AND JOG

* FAST JOG INTO FOOT RUN FAST ~ FAST ~ FAST

* SHUFFLE TO RIGHT ~ LEFT ~ RIGHT ~ LEFT ~ ETC:
* STOP FOOTBALL RUN
* SHUFFLE TO LEFT ~ RIGHT ~LEFT ~ RIGHT ~ ETC:
* PUSH UPS

* (IF TEACHING THIS)
FACE FRONT OUT OF THE CIRCLE, TEACHER FACE STUDENTS
* SCHUFFLE RIGHT ~ LEFT ~ RIGHT ~ LEFT ~ ETC:
* JOG BACK ~ JOG FRONT ~ SHUFFLE LEFT ~ RIGHT JOG BACK ~ JOG FRONT ~ SHUFFLE LEFT ~ RIGHT ~ ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC.

10 CIRCUIT STATIONS WITH Various TUBING(1 minute drills)

1 (LONG TUBE) TRICEP KICKBACK or PRESSBACK
2 (TUBING WITH VELCRO CUFF) PLACE ON ANKLE KNEE LIFTS WITH TRAVEL FORWARD AND TRAVEL TRAVEL BACKWARD(FACING SAME DIRECTION)
3 (LONG TUBE) STEP ON BAND BICEP CURL
4 1 LEG LUNG 10X RIGHT 10X LEFT THEN SCISSORS WITH NO BAND UNTIL WHISLE BLOWS
5 SIDE LATERAL RAISES WITH LONG TUBE
6 (VELCRO BAND CUFF)SIDE LATERAL SHUFFLE ACROSS THE ROOM (FEET WIDE WHILE SHUFFLING-KEEP RESISTANCE)
7. (FIGURE 8 TUBING) PUSH UPS(PUT OVER YOUR BACK ,AND SECURE WITH YOUR HANDS FOR RESISTANCE
8 DOUBLE LEG SQUAT (LONG TUBE-TUCK BANDS WITH AN UPRIGHT ROW AND ELBOW TUCK FOR MORE RESISTANCE)
9 (LONG BAND )WRAP AROUND THE SNEAKS FOR SEATED ROW
10 (VELCRO BAND) SKATERS STAND WITH FEET MORE THAN HIP WIDTH APART AND ALTERNATE LEGS BY SKATING

PARTNER DRILL(IF AVAILABLE)

* FACE PARTNER STAND ON LEFT LEG RIGHT ARM WITH BAND, KEEP BALANCE AND PULL ( do other side )

* FACE PARTNER MIRROR DRILLS STAND ON 1 FOOT ONE PERSON IS "A" AND THE OTHER PERSON IS "B" "A" MOVES AROUND(LIKE A MIME) AND "B" FOLLOWS THEN SWITCH

COOL DOWN 5 MINS TAI CHI( HOLD STRETCHES FOR 15 SECS AND REALLY FOCUS ON YOUR BREATH)
STATIC STRETCHES TO FINISH OUT!

Kickbox Bootcamp class

Kickbox Bootcamp
First half hour was sequences of cardio: punches,side kicks, front kicks-chambers,combos of upper/lower etc the bootcamp drills were 2 mins with 30 sec recovery:
Equipment of each station-steps,mat,dumbells,kickboxing bag,stability ball,dumbells,punching bag,jumprope,tubing,med ball
* I had a lil modifications for those who couldn't handle it(but they were still working out:) give you them at the bottom
2 steps ranging in height
Step 8 in high for jumps/ * one beside it 14 in(for mod)
Round 1 ski hops and jump up on step
Round 2 any ab work on mat (drill to fatigue abs)
Round 3 military presses (3,5,8) start heavy and lower as you feel the burn)
Round 4 step up on the bag with the right foot(hold top and kick with the left foot high(kick) then step down and step up with the left foot holding on to the top of the bag and kick with the right foot(high kick)
Round 5 pushups on ball(feet on ball and extended out)
Round 6 tricep extensions (1 arm a min a piece)
Round 7 punching series on the bag for 1 min then kicks on the bag for 1 min
Round 8 jump rope
Round 9 sumo side lunges *(tubing for mods)*
Round 10 plyo hops with med ball 5 up walk back 5,
then we did sparring drills for 8 mins(partnered up) we finished off with butterflies ab work ,planks and a tai chi cooldown
***The modifications for some rounds were
butt lifts for Round 1 ( 1 min per leg lift on the 14 in step crossing arms in front and over head)
Round 5 (pikes on floor)
Round * tubing-standing on the tubing holding the straps and going side to side together side )not much movement but with resistance)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.