Fox Business News Cathe Clip is up now.

Thanks for the link!

Cathe looks great! Very professional.

120 videos! (And I have--or have owned at some point--almost all of them, LOL!)

Chris you should be proud TOO!

We also now have the clip up in our Blog and on Cathe Tv

I have to say, Chris. Cathe repeated several times how wonderful you are! You should be proud of yourself too, it was very apparent that Cathe was! :)

Thanks for everything you do for us! :)

Thanks for the link as I don't get this channel, so it was great to see it here. Is there a second part? It seems like this cuts off mid stream where Cathe is talking about her passion to help folks seek fitness. Was that where it ended on Sat too?

Good question Lorrie! I am not sure. You might want to try the SNM link on the blog...maybe it's longer?:confused:
I was working out (duh?!) and missed it because I am a giant SPACE when it was live. :)

Thanks for the link as I don't get this channel, so it was great to see it here. Is there a second part? It seems like this cuts off mid stream where Cathe is talking about her passion to help folks seek fitness. Was that where it ended on Sat too?

Wow, that was fantastic!!

Great job, Cathe. You were so calm and poised, what a natural you are!!

I loved listening to the segment and it almost brought me to tears to think how proud you must be of yourself and SNM as a whole!

What a great role model you are. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

There is a lot more than what you see in the clip. We're going to try and get the entire 1 hour show up, but I'm not sure what the rules are for Fox on this.

There is a lot more than what you see in the clip. We're going to try and get the entire 1 hour show up, but I'm not sure what the rules are for Fox on this.

This was fascinating to watch and I'm sure we would all love to see the entire show. Thanks for anything you can do to post the full interview.

Cathe, you were GREAT on Fox -- so poised and professional!! I really enjoyed the segment. I missed the first part so I was glad to see the clip. BTW, I LOVE your new hair style!

I just have to ask... what are Tracy and Dagan like in person! I am a huge fan of these intelligent and gorgeous women -- and you were right at home in their company! ;)

The few minutes that I saw was wonderful.Thank you for attempting to post the entire show.

Suzette

THANK YOU

Hi Everyone! Thank you for your very supportive words. They really mean so much to me. I had great fun doing this show. Tracy and Dagen are fantastic and funny too. They have great chemistry together and also make their guests feel exceptionally welcome. I walked away with a wonderful experience. I had a couple of pictures I wanted to post of me in the green room with the make up artists while waiting to go on set...lets see if I can get to it tomorrow :)

This is awesome!! Cathe, you did a great job! Your passion came through loud and clear! And I looove that they both love your products (and mentioned the road trips! LOL!) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.