For those of you who have most if not all of the DVD's.....

RE: For those of you who have most if not all of the DV...

Hi!

Thanks for your message!

Didn't have to buy a new TV afterall, thank goodness. Ended up having to buy two gizmo's, an RF Modulator and an ABC switch plus two more coaxial cables. It's a bit of a mess with all those cables and plugs and I went cross-eyed when I hooked it up, but at least it works! Can't have both VHS and DVD on at the same time and can't get TV channels when the DVD is on, but all I have to do is flick the ABC switch when I want one or the other.

And I've made sure I've written down EXACTLY what goes into where so I won't be pulling out my hair and whimpering the next time I have to "connect the dots".

Just got the PowerHour, MIS, & Body Max DVD this week but haven't had a chance to play around learning how to program the player. I'm looking forward to seeing what this baby can do!

Patricia

RE: For those of you who have most if not all of the DV...

Christine,
I have never sold anything on EBay yet, but want to sell all my VHS tapes (I have a lot of Cathe) and use that money to buy all the DVD's. What is the price range for Cathe tapes used, but in very good shape? I just need some idea, I haven't seen any of her tapes on EBay when I looked to get an idea. You can email me with the info if you want, thanks. faythe at [email protected]

http://www.glennhansenmusic.com
The online home of singer/songwriter/guitarist
Glenn Hansen.

I sold my vhs's on the swap and ebay. With that money, I bought the 23 pack with the free shipping when I ordered the body blast series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.