Fit tv question?

rytonio

I started to notice that they were not showing the episodes that I like any more on Fit tv. I went on line to look at the schedule and noticed that your show was no longer listed as of the last week in June.Are you no longer going to be on that channel? Please let us know. I am sure there will be many unhappy people that would love to write Fit tv and complain loud enough to get the your shows back on the air. Please if anyone knows what is happening please post a reply.

I was looking ahead on the Fit TV schedule today and noticed that, too. I came here to see if there was an update.

Cathe -- I have nearly every workout you've ever made (yay for me), but somehow I still love knowing you're on Fit TV -- or any channel, for that matter.

Just wondering if there's a change on the horizon. :7

Hope you're doing great. :)

Marla

Another one who would miss you tremendously if you weren't on FitTV. You are comfort TV for me when there's nothing else on! I have DVD's to work out to, but sometimes I watch just to see what I haven't bought yet. My 4-year old son also loves to watch you!

Looks like after the 25th they are off. Maybe to change them.
I know i watch it when i am on the treadmill just to motivate my butt.
Have to wait for an answer
Anne

I know it's silly, because I've got most of Cathe's workouts, but I have Fit TV on when I'm doing laundry, cooking, etc. and I always get excited when "my girls" are on. I never get tired of seeing them. Plus, those are the times I actually just watch, and it's fun. I see more than when I'm actually doing the workout.

They just need to be on, that's all. :7

Marla

Marla, I'm the same way! Cathe comes on at 8:00 a.m. for me here and that's when I'm getting ready for work. I love to turn the TV on her in the living room, but I listen to the radio in the bathroom. I just love to hear her as I come and go!

And I know what you mean, I see so much more when I'm just watching. I just watch Cathe usually while working out, so this is my chance to watch the other girls too:)
Brandi

http://www.picturetrail.com/jackieboy

Hi All! I honestly don't know what the reason is. They usually don't inform us of their program changes. Perhaps they have decided to stop running the shows or maybe they are still deciding which of our shows to put in those slots. Come to think of it, our same programs have been on Fit TV for nearly three years now so perhaps they felt it was simply time for a change. But this is all purely speculation on my part.

Thanks for getting back to us. I think we should all write to Fit TV and voice our complaint.They have plenty of shows that they repeat in a day. I feel their is no reason for this them removing this show. Even though the same shows have been on for 3 years, I think that more of a reason not to remove them. People get into a routine and they get used to the things they like. That is how I noticed things were changing. I am going to be wrtiiting to them tonight and let them know.x( Maybe if enough of us complain they may listen. It's worth a shot.

That's true, but after June 25th they're not listed any longer. Right now she's on at 7 a.m. and 11 a.m., but only for about another 10 days.

Oh -- and you're certainly not intruding. :)

Marla

Marla,

Oh, sorry! Apparently I didn't read your initial post thoroughly. I also saw on the website that they haven't completed the schedule for July. Perhaps this is the reason, but if not I think you should email them and see what is up. I used to love FITTV when I had cable, but now that we live in an area where cable isn't offered I have to utilize only the DVDs. I do hope they continue to air Cathe because it helps publicize her, as well as gives other people (like us) an opportunity to work out, feel good, and stay motivated. Working out is more than getting in shape- it is the feelings of euphoria afterwards and the lifelong feeling of accomplishment. I think Cathe has contributed to my increase level of self-esteem and overall happiness. :) :+

Keep us posted!

I register my feeling and told them it would be a huge mistake to take Cathe off if that was there plan. We all need to go to the website and voice our opinions.

Therese

Just an update. I see that FitTV now has Cathe scheduled all through June. July scheduling is not posted for anything yet. I think they were just slow on figuring out the schedule this month. No worries!
Whew!:D

Hi,

I emailed FitTV about this situation and just got an email back which lists some programming into July and it sounds as though they are not planning to take Cathe off. As was mentioned, perhaps they are just slow in getting the schedule posted. In any case, it looks like we can still look forward to seeing our fitness leader on FitTV.

Karen

Well that's just great. I'm in the process of moving and made a deliberate change from DISH network to Direct TV so I could get Cathe's workouts. I'm really gonna have to get on Direct TV if they're going to change their programming just as I'm about to enter. Shoot!

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.