Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core

DirtDiva

Cathlete
This has given me the most unreal doms in my core and legs! I decided to do this one first, to judge its affect on rested legs. I figured my core was strong enough, but wow is this something different for me. I was not prepared for how difficult it is to lift a leg and hold it up, and do those smaller, refined moves. I also felt rather undainty doing it, and thought well this is rather easy...at first. I used the Fit Tower for most of the first segment, then moved over to my reformer tower for the band work and a portion of the abs. I dislike bands and having the springs provides the same feel, just way more resistance. I absolutely loved integrating both the reformer and the Fit Tower in this workout. For me, this workout is valuable in that I tend to neglect the muscles that I currently have vicious doms in. Its a finer workout, if that makes sense. The ab work is right on, and very easy to change up if you don't want to do c-curls, its the variety of the ab work that I truly appreciated, including 100's which are fantastic.

May I say the music is also fantastic! Perfect for each segment...Cathe's stretch music is so awesome. I usually dislike stretches that go to the floor after a workout, and this stretch was very different using the Fit Tower. Cathe...please consider your next dvd set with an extended stretch workout, using the Fit Tower.

This workout has a very good sequence to it, makes sense, easy to change up and apparently very effective for me, because dayem!!! I am feeling it when I stand up or sit down.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.