This looks fun! Does anyone know the name/style of Cathe's sneakers - I didn't see them on Nike's website-love the colors!!!

This looks fun! Does anyone know the name/style of Cathe's sneakers - I didn't see them on Nike's website-love the colors!!!

@BlakKat I love those colors, too!

I THINK they're Free TR 6s in Green Glow/Glacier Blue/Hasta/Black.

Google Search for the shoes

and the shoes @ Macys.

(There's not a huge size selection left of these from the half dozen vendors I checked out, especially if you wear a size 7 or above. [Macy's seems to be the only store supplying 7's - 8's.] So, if you're interested in getting these, you might want to act soon! :))

Thanks @LizEMA! I saw Cathe posted the 3 sneakers she wore for this series also. I just bought 3 pairs of Nike's ...just because I loved the colors ...think I may have a problem:D

Thanks @LizEMA! I saw Cathe posted the 3 sneakers she wore for this series also. I just bought 3 pairs of Nike's ...just because I loved the colors ...think I may have a problem:D

You're not the only one with a problem. :)

So, wait, had you already found out the name of these? Are they one of the ones you purchased?

Where did Cathe post the sneakers she wore for this series?? Everytime she comes out with a new series/release, I want at least one pair of the sneakers she wears in them. :D I'm still trying to track down some of the ones from RWH! LOL

You're not the only one with a problem. :)

So, wait, had you already found out the name of these? Are they one of the ones you purchased?

Where did Cathe post the sneakers she wore for this series?? Everytime she comes out with a new series/release, I want at least one pair of the sneakers she wears in them. :D I'm still trying to track down some of the ones from RWH! LOL

I know @LizEMA, I always want the full outfit Cathe wears in every series. She should be sponsored by all the brands and get free workout gear for life due to all of us Cathletes spiking up their sales!

Cathe posted on FB on April 13th:
Nike Presto ... barely green
Nike Spectrum .... multicolor (the ones I liked in this pic)
Nike Flex SupremeTR4 ....green glow w/gray laces & trim

No, I didn't get any from this new series because I already got 3 Nike's to give myself for turning 50 tomorrow (the bright pink ones Cathe wore in Strong & Sweaty Bootcamp, bright green Free Runs just like the pink ones & the new Free Run Fly Knit in DarkRaisin/Palest Purple. I have sneakers I haven't even worn yet so I'm trying to not get more just yet...even though those Spectrums are on my mind every day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.