Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio & Pull Day Group Shot and Outfits

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SPK_4749.jpg

This group shot is from the Mixed Impact Cardio & Pull Day workout. From left to right: Nicole, Brenda,Cathe,Jai and Jenn. The outfits used in this workout are as follows:

Cathe
Capris- Under Armour

Tank- Nike
Sneakers - Nike
Sports Bra - Reebok

Jai/Brenda/Jenn/Nicole
Capris- Under Armour
Tanks - Nike
Sneakers - Nike
Sports Bra - Nike

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now! Current Pre-Sale prices END December 1st!

I have a question:

many people are happier about the shorter cardios on these new DVDs, but some of us like to have a longer cardio session. So, will there be a premix that links the cardio sections from all 4 workouts? PLEASE!

Thanks for listening,

Clare

Clare, I am definitely mainly a 24 min or less Cardio gal, although I do the extended ones at times as well, so you're right .....having the option is the ideal preference! :) Some Monday mornings ya just have the need to go all out!

I have a question:

many people are happier about the shorter cardios on these new DVDs, but some of us like to have a longer cardio session. So, will there be a premix that links the cardio sections from all 4 workouts? PLEASE!

Thanks for listening,

Clare

What you're asking for is not possible to do. We will have options for longer cardio workouts in our premixes, but this will be from repeated footage from the same DVD. A DVD can only hold about 85 mins of information and hence it's not possible to add all four or even one cardio section from the other workouts. However, with Cathe OnDemand and the workout Blender you can easily do this.

What you're asking for is not possible to do. We will have options for longer cardio workouts in our premixes, but this will be from repeated footage from the same DVD. A DVD can only hold about 85 mins of information and hence it's not possible to add all four or even one cardio section from the other workouts. However, with Cathe OnDemand and the workout Blender you can easily do this.

I asked because the model for this already exists in the 4 Day Split series where you combined the low and high intensity cardio workouts.

Then I shall just have to eject a disk and fire up another and take short break while it loads as I make up my own cardio workout. I don't have the set up for On Demand or the blender in my house.

Clare

The 4-Day split utilized dual layered discs which we no longer use. Dual layered discs hold twice as much information as a single layered disc. We only use single layered discs nowadays.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.