Fit Split DVD Shipping Alert!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FitSplit-LIC-MC-4616.jpg

We've just heard from the DVD duplicator in California that they have finished the production run for 3 of the DVDs and the 4th and last DVD should be finished in just a few more hours. Everything will then move immediately to packaging with the goal of loading the DVDs on to a truck either tomorrow or early Friday for shipment to us. We're currently exploring shipping options with various trucking companies to see who can deliver the fastest, but it looks like towards the end of next week we will be able to ship out all of the pre-sale orders. This is still a fluid situation and because of the Christmas Holiday we can't be absolutely certain of a date yet, but we will let you know if this changes.

Also, If you have moved since you pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service department ASAP with your new address. Don't attempt to do this yourself on our site as this will only affect future orders, not your pre-sale order.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now! Only a Few Days Left To Pre-Order - Pres-Sale Prices End 12-27-17

YAY!!!!!!!
I've been checking all morning in hopes we'd get some information. So, I won't have the workouts by Christmas :( but looking real good for right before or right after New Year's Day. :) I'll take that.

I always find it ironic that the DVDs are shipping from California, my state, to head back to N.J. only to be shipped back to California. Come on trucks, get movin'. Help us ring in the new year with a new workout.

Just got my shipping notice
My address was correct but the postal code was the old one yikes !!!!!
Now I know why my dvd went to my old address first then here to BC
Now I am worried about my Fit Split order, going to talk to costumer service asp don't want them going there !!!!

Just got my shipping notice
My address was correct but the postal code was the old one yikes !!!!!
Now I know why my dvd went to my old address first then here to BC
Now I am worried about my Fit Split order, going to talk to costumer service asp don't want them going there !!!!

Tell them you want a truck toss! We will catch it for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, now that I think about it, we usually get a shipping alert when the DVDs are being packaged and mailed. This is more like the status update we usually get to let us know that the DVDs are getting ready for the ride from CA to NJ. I mean, you know, this isn't really a "shipping alert" for the DVDs like those getting the calendars got today, but it's good news just the same. Just sayin'.

yes the shipping notice was for the calendar and that is too late to change but I have contacted customer service to fix the postal code so the same doesn't happen to my Fit Split order
I had wondered why the dvd and bands ordered with the pre order of the calendar went to my old address and not new, every thing was good but some how the old postal code was on the new address and I noticed it on the shipping order for the calendar.

Thanks Karen for the truck toss catch Lol !!!! :)

Yes, I am wondering too if they are "on the move" and if they know what day they are expected to arrive. I am
Hoping like crazy that they will get there mid week and hopefully some of us may get them by next Sat. We can
Hope, I guess:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.