Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, good workouts with cycling, Push workout & KB\KB Fusion yesterday....

Today I did CL Birthday Bash (from 2021). I got this download on Saturday, it’s a fun one!
For time’s sake, I did the 1st half with warmup & stretch. Trying to get in a little cleaning,
so that’s probably it today for workouts. Have fun with Your workouts....

ETA: Also did Blender - Abs & Core under 25.

Last edited:
Hi Linda;)

Great job on today's workout with CL Birthday Bash (from 2021). Then added on a Blender workout of Abs & Core under 25.
Well done, WTG!! Oh and happy cleaning.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 60 min Sweaty Fun Cycling Class= 62 Min
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Indoor Cycling Stretch aka THE DESSERT!= 12 Min

Have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Nora

Hi Nora, good job yesterday with the bike & Lower Body Tabata.

It’s so hot here again today, I only did the second half of CL Birthday Bash. (Did the 1st
half yesterday) about 25 or so min. AC is running, but it’s still hot and it makes me more
tired quickly…..Maybe this evening, I will do a YT Jump Rope Mom short workout, we’ll
see.

Hi Linda,

Sorry it's so hot there. I didn't sleep well last night and didn't feel too well today. I did intend to workout when I gotup this morning but decided it would be better to rest. So, I did not workout today. Isee you did workout and bravo on your workout with the second half of CL Birthday Bash. If you do a workout with YT jump Rope add-ons. WTG and Triple high fives for doing it in hot weather too! You're awesome!!

Have a great evening;)

Nora

Hi Nora, sorry you weren't feeling up to par...hope you are doing better today. Cathe wasn't feeling well
yesterday either, and CatheLive was cancelled. Hope she's feeling better too. The only workout for me
today was a blender- "Modified Cardio Hiit". It's in the 90's again today and that heat just drains me...
especially taking Jack out several times in the day. We don't walk far tho', he can't take it and neither
can I !

Hi Linda

Nicely done on today's workout with a blender- "Modified Cardio Hiit". The heat is in 90's again today and that heat just drains me..
Those temps drain me too. MS and heat do not do well together and makes walking, balance and fine motor skills like writing nearly impossible for me.
So I'm a big fan of AC and staying cool and out of the sun.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic # 2 Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #2= 51 Min
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT HILLS-45 min Indoor Cycling -RWK 7 LIVE= 50 Min
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Indoor Cycling Stretch aka THE DESSERT!= 12 Min

Have a fab and cool Friday evening;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great workout with Metabolic Blast, & HIIT Hills…WTG!

I recently completed a Ifit treadmill series, Road To Recovery Part 1. That was all those
treadmill walks in Mexico. The trainer dealt with cancer,etc.for several years and is on
the “road to recovery“. This week they added Part 2, which is again about 20 workouts
with him. So today, I started that one, “Cala S’Alumina to Calorie des Moro Treadmill
Walk, Mallorca, Spain”. I think all these will be in Spain, not sure, I didn’t look ahead.
So excited for these. I am getting ready to do a shorter blender “Perfect Lower Body”
and then that will be it for today.
Enjoy your day…

Hi Linda, Happy Saturday;)

Congrats on completing an Ifit treadmill series, Road To Recovery Part 1. Wow! that sounds amazing and high fives to that person recovering from cancer, God Bless. What a great bunch of low impact workouts with gorgeous scenery. The whole thing sounds inspirational.
Now IFit has added Part 2, ooh sounds like fun. It sounds like more pages to add on to your passport fitness book. Well done and high fives on Part 1, and onward to more awesomeness in part 2. Part 2 started with, “Cala S’Alumina to Calorie des Moro Treadmill Walk, Mallorca, Spain”.
Plus your adding on a shorter blender “Perfect Lower Body”. Once a gain you come up with another great workout and workout in exotic locations. Gotta love the air fare prices and convenience. Bravo and high fives all-a-round.;)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Cardio Core= 28 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 min Indoor Cycling Class = 57 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 22 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 11 Min

Keep cool and have a wonderful weekend;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great job Saturday with

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Cardio Core= 28 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 min Indoor Cycling Class = 57 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 22 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention=11 min.

That was alot!

Sunday I did:
CL Total Body Metabolic Challenge (warmup, 2 rounds & stretch) - 20 min or so
IFit Max It Out Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 5 - 20 min.
YT- Jump Rope Mom- Burn Fat at Home with Resistance Loop & Jump Rope - 20 min.

Have a Blessed Sunday…

Hi Linda

It's a brand new day;) and heopefully a cooler one.

High fives and WTG on your Sunday workouts with:
CL Total Body Metabolic Challenge (warmup, 2 rounds & stretch) - 20 min or so
IFit Max It Out Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 5 - 20 min.
YT- Jump Rope Mom- Burn Fat at Home with Resistance Loop & Jump Rope - 20 min.

Then more fit and fabulous Monday workouts:

CL “Plyo” Legs-Low Impact - 42 min.
IFit - “La Seu Cathedral Treadmill Walk, Mallorca, Spain” WTG on both Sunday & Monday's workouts,way to be inspirational and amazing.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Shake is REAL! 60 Min Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout= 60 Min
KCM 30 MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Workout# 1= 28 Min
KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Bonus Abs= 15 Min

Have a great day:)

Nora

Hi Nora, great job yesterday with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Shake is REAL! 60 Min Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout= 60 Min
KCM 30 MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Workout# 1= 28 Min
KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Bonus Abs= 15 Min. WTG!

Last night I added on a blender: Icy,Sweaty Bootcamp to Monday’s workouts
Today (Tuesday) was:
CL Ice Total Body Compound - 43 min.
IFit- Burn & Build Rower Bootcamp - 35 min.

Whew, that’s it......maybe an add-on this evening......

i Linda :)

I understand you added on to yesterday's workout with a blender: Icy,Sweaty Bootcamp Wow! High Fives!!! You're a Star!!

Then Today's workout was another great workout with:
CL Ice Total Body Compound - 43 min.
IFit- Burn & Build Rower Bootcamp - 35 min.
Great job on both workouts, you are a star;)

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Revd Up Rumble= 42 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- BRING IT - 60 min Intense Cycling Class= 66 Min
Oops! I forgot to add a stretch
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching Exercise= 11 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday:)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, great job yesterday with Rev’d Up Rumble and your daily spin class & stretching.

Today I think I got in Total Body with 3 great workouts...

YT - Julie Jones - “Engage- No Repeats Lower Body Workout“ - 37 min. No jump rope Or cardio in this one, just lower body work with weights, ankle weights & small soft ball.
She does show different exercise choices using resistance loop instead of using weights & ankle weights. Really liked it. Next time, for variety, I might do it using fabric loop and
the different exercises.

YT - Sydney Cummings - “30 min. Upper Body & Jump Rope”. I have done this one before, I like it also.

Blender - “Low Impact Cardio & Standing Core” - 18 min.

Really enjoyed these today... I hit upper body & jump rope, lower body, core &
floor low impact cardio.....
Have a good Wednesday. .....

Last edited:
Hi Linda:)

Wow! Look at you hittin' it hard early and gettin' it done, well done! Great job on today's workout with:

YT - Julie Jones - “Engage- No Repeats Lower Body Workout“ - 37 min. No jump rope Or cardio in this one, just lower body work with weights, ankle weights & small soft ball.Ooh that one sounds good!
YT - Sydney Cummings - “30 min. Upper Body & Jump Rope”.Then a Blender - “Low Impact Cardio & Standing Core” - 18 min. Wow! That definately sounds like you hit all the total body with that one.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MF - Muscle Up 2 B Fit- Workout #2= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HILLS & THRILLS- 60 min Indoor Cycling Class = 63 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min

Have a victorious Wednesday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great job yesterday with Muscle Up 2 B Fit (I must revisit that dvd again), spinning, & waistline work with Jessica. I saw on VF that Jessica recently came out with a new dvd series, did you get it? I didn’t.

I watched the 400th episode of CatheLive this AM, and really like it, so probably will be
downloading it.

Light day for me today, I did do another IFit treadmill walk, “Soller Walk, Mallorca, Spain”

Enjoy your day & workouts....

Hi Linda

Nicely done today with a nice light workout day. A great workout for a light day with another IFit treadmill walk, “Soller Walk, Mallorca, Spain”.
Love those fitness passport workouts with beautiful locales and you can't beat the air fare. WTG and high fives!! I did order Jessica Smith's new 5K walk workout. I did save a few more of her new dvds to my wishlist for later.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Premix- Finisher (Boxing) = 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session-45 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 46 Min

Have a blessed pre-Friday;)

Nora

ps. I have to go out of town Friday and won't be working out then. I do plan to be back Saturday for a workout then Sun day off as usual.;)

Hi Nora, great job with
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Premix- Finisher (Boxing) = 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session-45 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 46 Min

WTG!

I probably will have a rest day today as well, as I have some errands to do. Hopefully,
I can workout on Saturday too. Have fun !

Hi Linda

I'm sorry for the late check in. I had to do something with DH walking around in hot sun, tough for me in 90+ degree temps with MS, not a great mix.
I hope you finished your errands and off enjoying your rest day;)

I just finished today's late workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Pyramid Style HIIT Cardio Workout = 40 Min
YT- kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 22 Min
KCM 30MTF BoxFit-Premix- Pull- Back,Bi's & Shoulders= 26 Min

Have a blessed and restful weekend:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.