Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda, Happy T.G.I.F:)

Wow! Brao to you getting in your workouts early:) Great job on all your workouts with the following:

YT- Beachbody mbf (muscle burns fat) sample workout- 33 min.
IFit - Upper-Body Strength with Gideon - 30 min. (One of my fav. strength workout)
IFit - “ Po’olenalena Beach Treadmill Walk, Maui, Hawaii “

Those all sound very challenging and fun. I love your IFit passport workouts are always amazing and the
Beach Body MBF sounds fun. I didn't realize they released a sample workout, very cool. So hwo did you likethe sample MBF workout?

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

LITE- Metabolic Blast-= 42 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Copy of Saturday Sweat Session 17 Apr 21- 60 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 61 Min

Have a cool and relaxing evening;)

Nora

Hey Nora, great job on Metabolic Blast (love that workout) and your daily spinning!

My Saturday workout is a blender- Bootcamp Bash-about 37 min. That may be it for
today…. Enjoy your Weekend…

I liked the Beachbody workout…they use Ropeless jump ropes a couple times in the
workout, between the weight sets and they use a modifier…..it was like a “zoom” class,
and they put together a “sample” class with a little bit of everything they do in the MBF
classes…..they also have a MBF advanced sample class on YT too, I haven’t checked
that one out yet…..

Hi Linda:)

Happy Saturday to you! I hope the temps there are lightening up a bit so you can get some relief. Good for you on your Saurday workout done early,lucky you.
Nicely done on your Saturday workout with: a workout blender- Bootcamp Bash-about 37 min.
Awesome job & high fives!!

Thank you for your thoughts on MBF YT samples, I'll have to check them out. I will give them a look since those two are on YT, I don't wish to pay for steaming monthly membership.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Copy of RWK 5 LIVE - 60 min Indoor Cycling Class= 58 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Weights= 36 Min

Have a wonderful fingers crossed cooler weekend;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Linda;)

I do not usually workout on Sunday's but I am taking Saturday, June 11 off so this is sort of a makeup day hybrid.
I will be taking my usual Sunday off then. Sine this is a Sunday for me which I usually rest I decided to make it sort of rest day/workout day lite. So this is what I came up with.
I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday and enjoying a break in the temps being a bit cooler fingers crossed.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 22 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min

Have great Sunday:)

Nora

Hi Nora, well you surprised me with a Sunday workout session! :) Great job on your
workouts, with Saturday BoxFit and spinning and today with recovery spin ride, CardioFit & abs...

I wasn’t going to work out today either, but ended up with two shorter blenders:
Leg Press Circuits #1 and Ripped Tricep Muscle Meltdown. So we both did good today!

Hi Linda

I didn't plan on a Sunday workout as it is normally a rest day, but I had to makeup for Saturday not working out.
I see you got a workout in yesterday with two shorter blenders:
Leg Press Circuits #1 and Ripped Tricep Muscle Meltdown. Awesome job! You are amazing WTG & high fives!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- ADVENTURE TO THE PYRAMIDS - 60 Min Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout = 69 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching Exercise= 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Workout 1 (Upper Split) = 32 Min

Have an amazing day;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great job with Adventure to the Pyramids (interesting name :) ) and Power Splits.

Today, for me:

IFit Max It Out Elliptical Time Crunch Workout # 3 ( I am working through this series)
YT - Julie Jones - Jump Rope & Cardio/HIIT Workout
Blender - Hard Core Series Chest, Triceps & Shoulders

That’s it!

Thanks for your kind comments. Great job by the way on yesterday's workouts with the following:
IFit Max It Out Elliptical Time Crunch Workout # 3 ( I am working through this series)
YT - Julie Jones - Jump Rope & Cardio/HIIT Workout
Blender - Hard Core Series Chest, Triceps & Shoulders. Wow! Those are some very awesome sounding workouts, WTG and Double high fives!!:)

Here's today's workout:

LITE- PHA= 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 60 min Indoor Cycling Class (19 Feb 22 LIVE RIDE) = 67 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 12 Min

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Nora

Great ride today, Nora….and thumbs up for almost always doing post-stretching…..

Today’s workouts :

Lite PHA 2 dvd-Premix-TimeSaver # 5 - 34 min.
YT- CrossRope - 10 min. Happy Hips Jump Rope Workout.

Hi Linda

Yes, I try to get in stretching especially after a long ride. It helps reduce soreness and just plain feels amazing and can reduce risk of injury. I'm definately for that;)
WTG on yesterday's butt kickin' workout with:

Lite PHA 2 dvd-Premix-TimeSaver # 5 - 34 min.
YT- CrossRope - 10 min. Happy Hips Jump Rope Workout. Bravo!!! Great workout, remember you are amazing!:)
I want to get back into jump rope when my heal is better. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do LITE PHA 2 yesterday, but surprised myself. I was concerned between my shoulder and heal problems, but I did it!

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30 MTF- Power Splits- Workout #2 (Lower Body) = 32 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Premix- Finisher (Boxing) = 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Shake is REAL! - 60 Min Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout = 60 Min
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Indoor Cycling Stretch aka THE DESSERT!= 12 Min

Have an incredible Wednesday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great variety of workouts today, spinning, Power Splits lower body, boxing
finisher, and “dessert”. Yummy! :)

I always do the low impact moves with the ropeless jump rope, I either March in place,
or March up 4, back 4, front toe taps or heel digs, back taps, low jacks, pedal steps.
side to side steps, or shift weight side to side, low kicks, etc...Julie Jones shows these
great low impact modifications and I love it. So whatever the instructor is doing, I choose the closest low impact option. And of course, there is always the “Basic bounce” and I just raise my heels slightly, kind of like calf raises. Maybe you could try
some of those :)

My today workouts were: ( I kind of had a “variety“ too...

Blender - “Ultimate Bootcamp” - 26 min.
Interval Pro App- “30/20/15: Treadmill, Ropeless Jump Rope, & Weights” - 26 min.
IFit - “Mining Towns Recovery Bike Ride, Lowell, Arizona“ - 10 min.
KCM - Cardio Sculpt Overload dvd- Premix- Low Impact & Boxing - 29 min.

whew, that’s it....

Will be checking to see what CatheLive will be tomorrow....the last several held no interest for me, same ole, same ole.....there for awhile, she was on a roll with some really fun and different variety workouts.....I am having “purchase download withdrawal symptoms” :) since I haven’t gotten any for awhile :(

Thanks for the advice on how to do low impact jump ropes with modifications as demonstated by Julie Jones. I'll have yo check her YT video's out,thanks.
BTW, awesome workouts you did for today with: Blender - “Ultimate Bootcamp” - 26 min.
Interval Pro App- “30/20/15: Treadmill, Ropeless Jump Rope, & Weights” - 26 min.
IFit - “Mining Towns Recovery Bike Ride, Lowell, Arizona“ - 10 min.
KCM - Cardio Sculpt Overload dvd- Premix- Low Impact & Boxing - 29 min. Bravo, so amazing YAY and even a bike workout, I know you've mentioned its not your favorite piece of exerise equipment.
It's still nice to have options and variety, I'm a big fan of that. Plus with your IFit app you havelotsof fun scenery to enjoy, so cool.
So bravo and high fives on all your fun and challenging awe-inspiring workouts for today, you rock!:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Sound the Alarm! - 60 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Workout= 60 Min
YT- kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 22 Min

Have a great pre-Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great ride & recovery ride & stretch today ! WTG!

This AM I did a little Kelly dvds mix: Warmup from CardioFit Kickbox workout, then the Boxing finisher on
Power Splits (used my egg weights :) , and back to CardioFit dvd for the cooldown/stretch from the Kickbox
workout. Good little workout ! I really love both of those dvds...two of her best in my opinion....
Also did a Blender, " Ice Back, Biceps & Shoulders".

Off to check out today's CatheLive, I was really late tuning into it this morning, I knew it was probably
about over, but when I signed in and started it, she was saying goodbye ! :):) I was really late !!!!
It was a PHA workout, so I like those.....have to see if I want it in my download library.

Back with Friday workouts

IFIT Max It Out Time Crunch Elliptical Workout
YT - CrossRope Beginner Dumbbell & Jump Rope Workout
Blender - "RWH Legs & Abs"

Have a good day...I believe you are taking the weekend off, so enjoy....

Hi Linda

Happy Friday!:)

Nicely done on Thursday's workout with: : Warmup from CardioFit Kickbox workout, then the Boxing finisher on
Power Splits (used my egg weights :) , and back to CardioFit dvd for the cooldown/stretch from the Kickbox
workout. Also did a Blender, " Ice Back, Biceps & Shoulders". Bravo on all your Thursday's workouts WTG & high fives!!!

Also an equally amazing job with: IFIT Max It Out Time Crunch Elliptical Workout
YT - CrossRope Beginner Dumbbell & Jump Rope Workout
Blender - "RWH Legs & Abs"

Wow! look at you go! Awesome job!! Now go relaxing and have a great weekend:)

I just finished a late workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF BoxFit-Premix- Pull- Back,Bi's & Shoulders= 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Copy of REVIVE WEEK 6 LIVE- 60 min Indoor Cycling Class = 61 Min

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday. I'm taking the weekend off;)

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are enjoying your weekend off ! I took a rest day from workouts on
Saturday, today (Sunday) I did a blender- GymStyle: Total Upper Body (no abs)- 33 min.
Also did YT- Jump Rope Dudes- one of their 10 min. Beginner Workouts.

hopefully see you Monday!

Last edited:

Good for you taking a rest day Saturday, it was well deserved. I hope you had a restful weekend with hopefully cooler temps.
Nicely done on Sunday with: a blender- GymStyle: Total Upper Body (no abs)- 33 min.
Also did YT- Jump Rope Dudes- one of their 10 min. Beginner Workouts. Great choices of workouts too, I have not done Gym Styles in a while, might need to put those back in rotation in the future.
Those are amazing workouts high fives!! Way to get it done!;)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF BoxFit-Premix- Pull- Back,Bi's & Shoulders= 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- LIVE RHYTHM RIDE- 60 min Indoor Cycling & Hang Out - RWK 9 LIVE = 62 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min
I skipped this one since BoxFit premix had abs.

That's it for me today, phew!

Have a great day;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, way to rock it on a Monday…Kelly’s Pull workout, abs, spin class & stretch…
that’s awesome….

No, the temps here are upper 80’s & 90….Ugh!

Today I did a Timesaver premix on Cathe’s Cardio & Weights dvd, “Lighter weights Compound & Heavy Weights Upper Body”..about 33 min. That might be for today..

Tuesday:

CL - New Years Countdown - 28 min.
Interval Timer app - Rowing Bootcamp - 16 min.
Blender - Tabata Step & Heavy Bag w/Abs - 21 min.

Sorry for the late check in. I had a dentist appointment and ran errands after so I ran way late. I see yesterday was a workout Timesaver premix on Cathe’s Cardio & Weights dvd,
“Lighter weights Compound & Heavy Weights Upper Body”..about 33 min. Sounds very fun I haven't done those in a while, might need to dust those off and put them in the workout rotation.

Then today, Tuesday you did CL - New Years Countdown - 28 min.,Interval Timer app - Rowing Bootcamp - 16 min.
Blender - Tabata Step & Heavy Bag w/Abs - 21 min. Wow! a double shote awesomeness on your workouts, bravo & high fives!!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin with Lars- My TOUGHEST Indoor Cycling Class So Far- #17= 58 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Push- Triceps & Chest= 21 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min

Have a great Tuesday evening;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.