Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Merry Christmas Nora ! Hope you & your family have a safe, blessed Christmas.

Today is Jack's birthday ( Dec. 24th) so I guess that means double toys for him ! He is
11 today. Today I only did a blender- Chest & Abs Fusion.

Happy day after Christmas, Nora….hope you had a nice day!
I hadn’t been on my NordicTrack skier for awhile, so I did a 10 min. VideoSki workout,
followed by an IFIT ski workout in Norway Which was about 20 min., so a total of 30 min.
X-country skiing. Then I grabbed my weights and did a couple compound moves on my
own… Hope you have a Happy New Year…

PS…Kelly‘s dvds are supposed to ship on January 2 or so…

ETA: Back to add in a blender, “FitTower, Bands & Loops-Legs, Glutes & Core”

Last edited:
Hi Linda,

Happy day after Christmas!! I hope you had a great Christmas with lots of blessings.

Wow!! Double high fives for getting in a Christmas Eve workout with a blender- Chest & Abs Fusion. Oh,and a Happy be-lated birthday to Jack and a of course, lots of fun toys to play with. On day after Christmas you decided on another great workout on your NordicTrack skier for awhile, so I did a 10 min. VideoSki workout,followed by an IFIT ski workout in Norway Which was about 20 min. Filling out that workout passport, I see . WTG, You keep on being amazing!! Well one.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 3 Mile Walk= 47 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
YT- Leslie Sansone- Floor Session for ABS! (Ab Workout)= 12 Min

Happy holiday blessings and Happy New year!!

Nora

Hi Linda

Phew! We mad it through Christmas, now on to New Year's. I hope the new year coming in will be full of joy and a return to what's normal.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- NAUGHTY or NICE - 50 min LIVE Indoor Cycling Class = 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Dessert Stretching Exercise= 12 Min
Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 1- Walk & Upper Body = 22 Min

Have great post-Christmas day!

Nora

Hi Nora, great job today! Looks like you are back in the swing of things!

Tonight I did the warmup, 2 rounds, & stretch from CatheLive " A Christmas Ball"
That's a fun workout with the stability ball & weights.

Hi Linda

Nicely done yesterday with your workout. Great way to start off with a warmup, 2 rounds, & stretch from CatheLive " A Christmas Ball". That sounds like a fun workout. Bravo, WTG!!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- POWER RIDE-30 min Rhythm Indoor Cycling Class= 31 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk to the Hits- Radio Remixes= 48 Min (3 Mile Walk)

Have a great evening:)

Nora

Hi Nora, today was an IFit treadmill workout, "Colca Canyon Up Hill Walk in Peru". It had some bodyweight exercises off the treadmill interspersed between the walking segments. Enjoyed it.

Hi Linda

Ooh nice workout yesterday with the Upper Body workout from Kelly’s Body Design dvd. That is a really fun dvd with lots of great workout options on it. Bravo, WTG!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 minute Cycling Workout for Weight Loss- #38 = 48 Min
Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 1- Walk & Upper Body = 22 Min

Have a great day and stay warm

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Linda

I just visited Kelly's website and she's announced Check Out Kelly's Newest DVD's, Shipping January 2nd & 3rd 2022!!! YAY!!!

Just thought I'd let you know;)

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope you saw my update on the KCM dvd shipping watch.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk= 46 Min
leslie Sansone - Belly Blasting Walk- Belly Blasting Floor Session 2= 11 Min

Have a great Thursday evening!

NoRA

Hi Nora, great job ! Yes, I saw about KCM's dvds. Actually I posted it for you to see last Sunday ! LOL !
Won't be long now."...

Yesterday I did one of her Raw Ripped & Ride workouts....since it was a longer one (44-45 min) I followed
it till about 30 min. then ff'd to the stretch. I really liked it..... I also did a blender, "On the Go-Back, Triceps &
Legs"

I am thinking about getting a new bike, the Schwinn IC 3. I have been thinking about it for a long time and
have tried it at Dicks Sporting Goods and I really like it. So.....again I am going back & forth.....we shall
see.

Happy New Year to you & yours !

Back to say I didn't get the bike, too much $ I decided. My little cheap Sunny
Will have to do till I find one a little less expensive:)

Last edited:
i Linda, Almost a new year, wow!

Oh sorry I guess I missed it. Really great workout yesterday with Raw Ripped & Ride workouts was a longer one (44-45 min), followed about 30 Min then decided to stretch. Then added on a blender called "On the Go-Back, Triceps & Legs". Wow! that does sound like fun. I've been curious about KCM's bike workouts, you know how I love those.

Oh speaking of bikes this is the Sunny bike I have I opted for this one over the Schwinn IC4. Here's the link to my bike Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Belt Drive Premium Indoor Cycling Bike - SF-B1876 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FKX9KM...olid=3EILBL60F6NUQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

When I bought mine I think it was just under $700 The IC4 was about $1000. I love my Sunny Bike I have road over 2,000 Miles on it and still enjoy it. I noticed my bike is now $519 great buy. I'm tempted to buy a second one as a back up. We'll see.

I finished today's workout earlier and forgot to check in and will do so now .

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- #55 Team Two Towels 45 Min Cycle Workout= 45 Min
Leslie Sansone- Belly Blasting Walk- 2 Fast Miles= 31 Min
Leslie Sansone - Belly Blasting Walk- Belly Blating Floor Session 1= 10 Min

Have a blessed and wonderful New Year to you and yours:)

Nora

Happy new year Nora.... you have a nice bike.....I don’t know why I feel I need a new one as long as the one I have still goes round & round....:). Plus the fact that the bike is my least favorite piece of cardio equipment!!! I use my rower, elliptical & treadmill way
more than the bike....

today I did an IFIT studio elliptical workout and a blender- Ice-Muscle Meltdown Total Body. Both were about 30 min. Each. I hope Kelly’s dvds come soon...I know as soon as I get them, I will forget about a bike....again!

Hi Linda,

Thanks about my bike. It's ok if you enjoy other equipment and use them more, nothing wrong with that. It's just a matter of what you like, enjoy, and what works for you. Now, I don't have some the workout toys you do so I use what I can. I had to modify for physical issues with MS etc...Iam intrigued about the rower but need to wait for my arm to be at 100% or close to it before I acan even think about rower.

High fives on today's workout with IFIT studio elliptical workout and a blender- Ice-Muscle Meltdown Total Body.WTG!!! Double New Year's High Fives:)!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On 21 Day Wt. Loss- Tred & Shred= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Between You and Me - 50 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class = 54 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching= 11 Min

Hapy New Year!

Nora

ps. I can't wait for KCM's new workouts to arrive!:)

Hi Nora, agreed on KCM’s dvds....maybe this week? Guess it depends alot on the mail
too...I am still getting Christmas cards mailed on the 20th about 2 hours away...ugh!
Bills seem to get here in day or two...figures......

Today was ”this & that”
Ifit on the bike - Mining Towns Recovery Ride
Ifit on the rower - Lake Bled in Slovenia
Bitgym rowing on Tyrol Alpine Lakes, Austria
Coffeyfit Raw Step & Pump (this is her latest in Raw and its a fun workout, it’s longer, but
she indicates where it is a 30 min. Workout which I did and went to the short stretch at
the end.

have a good day!

back to add in a Peloton 20 min. New Year’s Day Recovery Treadmill walk.

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Great job on today's workout with: his & that” Ifit on the bike - Mining Towns Recovery Ride,Ifit on the rower - Lake Bled in Slovenia, Bitgym rowing on Tyrol Alpine Lakes, Austria. Then last but not least Coffeyfit Raw Step & Pump. Bravo on your workouts done today, WTG and high fives! I know what you mean I got a Christmas card from a friend they said they maikled it December 14th. Ok they are in Australia but still that is longer than normal. Oh yes of course bills are always prompt on their arrival. Oh well I'd rather get them pay them and be done versus getting a nasty letter threatening collection agency. So, given that I'm glad to take care of it promptly and be done.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm still taking it easy with my arm but doing gentle movements alot of the physical therapy exercises are like Jessica Smith or Leslie Sansone workouts with regards to arm movements. It always seems that if I have an injury I need to rehab with green light to start mild- moderate movement I always reach for Leslie or Jessica knowing its like therapy.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- 3 Mega Miles= 50 Min

I did not feel like workingout today but knew a little something would be good for my arm.

Oh! I watched a really wonderful movie on Netflix yesterday called,
"The Shack" I highly recommend that one. It was a book before it was a movie. Good food for thought.

Have a blessed and Super Sunday:)

Nora

Hi Nora, pretty tired....we had snow today :( First experience with Jack & snow, he doesn't like it...I
shoveled & shoveled and I am whipped....however, I did just finish a blender- "Up, Down & All Around
(the middle) # 3 with tubing & weights. Now, I am really tired. Have a good evening.

Hi Linda

Oh wow you had snow. Sorry, didn't like it. My Luna loved it. It was hard getting her to stay inside. Yes, I do think Shovel Max undoubtedly without question is a mega workout, so rest. Have a nice relaxing evening. Oh boy and you did a workout with "Up, Down & All Around
(the middle) # 3 with tubing & weights. Ok so Gold Medal high fives are in order, bravo and standingOvation for you.

I just finished todays's workout and will no check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FIRE FORTY FIVE- 45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Workout= 45 Min
Leslie Sansone - Walk It Off in 30 Days- Burn 30= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching Exercise= 11 Min

Have a nice restful evening,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.