Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

hi linda:)

it's good to hear from you. well bravo and double high fives on your cathe, kelly and ifit workouts. i can only hunt and peck with right hand right now so nocaps etc are a no go right now.

yes i did preorder kelly's new ones. this is news to me about cathe doing a new workut series with weights. ooh i will probably want that one as well. i guess i missed hearing about that one. if you have further details please let me know.

i went to the hand surgeon and he said after xrays that there is no dislocation and everything is lined up to heal but need to wear the imbolization sling awhile. the urgent care doctor i saw on october 20,2021 when injury occured said i need to wear sling for 6-8 weeks. the hand surgeon has me doing special exercises ith bad arm three times a day. i have to go back in two weeks and he'll do a new set of xrays to see how the healing is going. i hope things are looking good. he mentioned i may need physical therapy we'll see. it's been quite the journey back tracking a bit urgent care doctor prescribed pain meds i quickly realized after 2-3 days i was having nasty side effects/allergies. in short they made me weaker, physically sick unable to keep anything down, and an intensely itchy rash with blisters. so i realized it must be the meds and stopped them. so i tried tylenol for pain and that made stomach feel weird and itching was intensified, so i stopped taking those too due to allergies/side effects. so now zero pain relievers and just 1 benedryl for itching.

so now i wait to see hand surgeon in two weeks, see what he tells me. i hope and pray for everything heals right. toon soon to ask about resuming workouts and doind normal stuff using boyh hands just yet. i'll let you jnow more when know more. just praying for healing and getting normal back on the horizon.

take care and be well;)

nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you are moving in the right direction.....well, I ended up
Ordering Kelly's new DVDs yesterday....sounds like maybe around the end of the year or so, that will be nice....

Cathe must have announced her plans for a new weight series during that virtual
Road trip....but that's about it. You can read a thread over on VF or here under
New series or exclusively weights threads. No formal announcement or presale
Info, she's still planning and filming won't be until next year and it is
Mentioned there would be 12 DVDs....so....that's gonna take a long time...:)

Hi Nora, wanted to hop on & wish you & your family a Happy upcoming Thanksgiving. ...Hope you are
getting along ok and healing......

Kelly's new dvds look good, someone on VF posted links to clips of each of the workouts and I liked
what I saw.....looks like Jane is a modifier on the higher impact cardio and I am so glad she went back
to a modifier. I don't think she had one in the last series.....anyway, maybe they will come before
the end of the year..... I think I was about right on Cathe's new ones, it seems like it will be well into
the next year before we'll see them.....they seem interesting.......The presale, etc. won't be till sometime
after the New Year.

Anyway, take care.....

hi linda its so nice to hear from you. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours:)

yes, i ssaw kelly's posts about them and pre-ordered right away. kelly's new workouts look fun and challenging. i'm looking forward to getting them. so excited and now ahe will have new one also i understand its in the planning stages right now we probably won't have it until possibly summer or fall etc.. next year. It's cathe so it will be worth the wait as perc her awesome usuaL.

I saw the surgeon last week (not having surgery, he's the hand and shoulder surgeon taking care of me i was referred to). he say's everything is still lined up and healing. the doctor gave more exercises to do to regain mobility in my arm. the exercises are not easy but do get easier as i go. the doctor has a set of xrays done each time when i see him so he can how see the injury is healing. i will see him again december 2nd, so i hope all is healing well and i'm doing well on exercises and improving my mobility.

Take care and Happy thanksgiving ;)

nora

Hi Nora, hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving....I stayed home, but I got in a
Few workouts, earlier today, an IFit treadmill walk in Savannah, Georgia and a
Couple short blenders...and I just finished Boss Loops Glutes & Core. I skipped a couple of the exercises but all in all, about 40 min. Of it.

Hair appointment tomorrow. I hope you are feeling ok....you will be back at it
Before you know it.... :) I watched a “In the kitchen with Kelly” on Raw today
With her and Noelle making a fall salad. I enjoyed it, and it looked good,,,
It was lettuce, feta cheese, cranberries, pecans, bacon, and pears with a
Dressing.

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Sorry I was so late in respondin to you. I wasn't ignoring you, I just wanted to wait until I saw the Dr. on Decvember second so I wou;d have more to tell you. Well, the doctor said the break/fracture has healed according to the xrays. Now he recommends I start weaning my self off of the immobilizing sling. The Doctor wants me to try and get along without the sling while at home. Then recommended to wear sling in public so as to proect arm and so others can see there is an injury to not bump into me. My physical therapy starts in January and it looks like once a week through month of January so far. I guess we'll see how I progress from there. I'm chomping at the bit to resume normal life with my arm without pain and limitations. I desperately want to workout but know I need to wait until my arm is ready and Therapist and Doctor sign off on it. I need to see the doctor again on January 13.

I hope all is well with you and enjoyed a wonderful thanks giving. One holiday down, two more to go with Christmas and New Year's. Hang in there and many blessings.

Nora

Hi Nora, so glad to hear your arm has healed and you can now start to slowly
Move again without always having your sling. That in itself is great....I know you
Miss workouts, but just hang in there!

Have you heard any news on when Kelly's new ones will be shipping? I am not
On Facebook so I can't check there.....I haven't seen anything on VF, but I would
Think it should be soon....since she posted clips recently, etc.

I don't really do anything for Christmas, so that's not stressing me out.. LOL!

Take care...

Hi Linda,

No, I haven't heard anything about Kelly mailing her pre-orders on new workouts yet. I did check her facebook page no news on that front. I was thinking it would be soon gien clips are up on her website and I did see she now has those two new dvds for sale @ 19.95 ea in stock. My understanding of it and please correct me if I'm wrong that Pre-orders are fulfilled first and are mailed before they are available on website to sell after pre-sale ended. I'll keep checking back on Kelly's website and facebook and as soon as I hear something I'll be sureto post to let you know.

I know Christmas will likely be low key for us.

Take care & blessings,

Nora

Thanks Nora, I saw it this AM on VF......I guess it won't be too long now, but as
She said, before Christmas shipping is going to be close! I am happy to get
These, as I think there is so much variety in them, plus having a modifier, and
Kelly's premixes are always the very best premixes I have ever seen...

On another note, I would think Cathe's calendar would be shipping soon too.

Take good care

Hi Linda,

I could not stand it anymore,especially since the Docor said my Xrays showed the fracturwe/break has healed. So, I caved and wo rked out but its baby steps, not as hard hitting as I usually do, but I need to ease back into it slowly as I regain mobility in the left arm. I did workout today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- upBEAT on the BEAT-25 min Indoor Cycling Class= 25 Min
Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Fat blasting Walk(2 Mile Walk)= 31 Min

That's it for me today. I will need to see how I feel doms wise tomorrow. If all is ok then maybe I'll try a 30 Min spin class with Kaleigh on YT.

Have a super blessed day & Merry Christmas!!

Nora

Hi Nora, congratulations.....but take it e a s y........I know you were glad to do
Something.....and I hope you & your family have a blessed Christmas as well..

I have been working out...usually something each day, if I can....today I did
A neat IFit treadmill workout, "Christmas Karaoke ". It was about 48 min. And
All just walking on the treadmill, it was 4 of the instructors and it was a "story"
Involved, but it was full of sing along Christmas songs, karaoke-style they even had the lyrics come up on the screen. I have Never seen anything quite like it, they really did a super job...it was awesome.
Kind of based on Christmas Past, Present & Future.

Guess we should be receiving our calendars soon....and hopefully Kelly's dvds
Will come, maybe around the first of the year....

Take care and good to hear about your healing..

Hi Linda,

Sorry to say I didn't order a Cathe Calendar this year. I'm happy that you did order one and hopefully be there soon. I just checked VideoFitness Forum again and no news on KCM's newest dvd's. Fingers crossed it will be soon:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's Today's Workout:

YT-Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- POWER RIDE - 30 min Rhythm Indoor Cycling Class= 32 Min w/extra warmup
Gina Buber- Dance That Walk Total Body Circuit 2- Bonus Standing Abs= 12 Min

Well, that's it for me today. I want to do more workouts but have to hold myself back until I can fully go back to my usual workout routine. So, I'm being patient and grateful I do what I can .

I hope you are having a great day, and not letting the season stress you out. Oh, how's your furry guy doing?

Have Merry & Restful Christmas:)

Nora

Hi Nora, great "getting back into it" workouts.. I did a shortened version of Coffeyfit Raw "Travel Sculpt"
workout..I really like that one...it uses tubing & egg weights, tabata style. It's a longer workout, 40 plus minutes, but I figured out where to "divide" it to make 2 shorter workouts , about 25 min each. A couple
times pausing and fast forwarding, but it doesn't take that long.....

I went out yesterday AM to warm up my car, and there was my calendar on the front porch ! I was
surprised, as I think they only started shipping it on Friday....so that was pretty quick...especially this
time of the year. but I am not complaining..... Have a great day & workout.

Hi Linda

Congrats on your calendar arriving, high fives! Wow, Coffeyfit Raw "Travel Sculpt" sounds really fun. Nicely done to shorten the workoutby knowing where to fast forward etc... High fives fopr getting in that great workout. You are awesome taking time to take care of you and feel great too!:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30 Min FAT BURNING Rhythm Ride Cycling Class= 36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Dessert Stretching Exercise= 12 Min
Jessica Smith- Walk On - Tone Your Trouble Zones- Flat Abs= 31 Min

That's it for me today, have a great evening.

Merry Christmas

Nora

Hi Linda:)

I hope you are having a great day!

Here's today's workout:

YT- kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class- Apr 3, 21= 49 Min
Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 1- Walk & Upper Body = 22 Min
YT- Leslie Sansone- Floor Session for ABS! (Ab Workout)= 12 Min

That's it for me today.

Have a blessed day & Merry Christmas!

Nora

Hi Nora, looks like you have bounced right back into your workouts, WTG, but
Be careful!

Tonight I did a shorter version of last year’s CatheLive Christmas Wonderland 2020. Looks like she has a Christmas workout on tap for tomorrow’s CatheLive.

I am off, so maybe I will get to watch it live. I usually don’t do them live, as I like
To know what’s coming up! :)

Enjoy your workout Thursday!

Hi Linda

Nicely done on yesterday's workout with a shorter version of last year’s CatheLive Christmas Wonderland 2020. I bet that was fun! Glad you're still enjoying Cathelive & Coffeyfit workouts.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Around the World AGAIN | 30 minute Indoor Cycling Class= 31 Min
YT- Walk Run Lift - 20 Minute Workout = 25 Min
Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 2- Walk & Lower Body = 22 Min

I hope you get to check out that New Christmas Cathelive for this year.

Have a blessed & Merry Christmas

Nora

Great workouts today! I didn't get to watch much of the CatheLive this AM, it
Was buffering too much, but I watched the clip afterwards. I might purchase the
Download, cause I think I will like it and I have purchased several of the
Christmas live classes... today I did a RowVigor rowing & kettlebell workout on
YouTube, it is called "Vigor 10". One of my favorite RowVigor workouts, it's about 41 min. long. Have a good day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.