Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda

Great job with your workout today with: Peloton Pride Arms & Shoulders Strength workout. Another awesome sounding workout and fun too no dubt. Bravo and well done on your workout;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1 Weighted gloves= 30 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- Celebrating Women - Women's Day Spin Class Min Rhythm Cycling W/Weights = 45 Min
Core De Force- MMA Speed= 27 Min

Have a great Tuesday,

Nora

Wednesday workout:

Coffeyfit Raw Get up & Move cardio warmup followed by a blender, "Quick Fix
Biceps & Abs add-on".

Nora, did you get the Firm Express 20 min. Workouts set? I like that set, but
Don't visit it as much as I would like to.....

Hi Linda:)

Yes, Its the Firm Express 20 minute set. It's fun and is a great add-on or warm up to additional workouts. Nicely done on Wednesday's workout with Coffeyfit Raw Get up & Move cardio warmup followed by a blender, "Quick Fix
Biceps & Abs add-on". Wow, awesome job on all your workouts, WTG you are amazing, never forget that!;)

Here's today's workout:

High Reps- Upper Body Only = 39 Min
The Firm Express- Ignite - Cardio = 20 Min
YT- Spin with Lars- Let's Move Spinning # 01= 52 Min

Have a Wonderful Wednesday;)

Nora

Thursday AM workout:

On my treadmill with IFit- “John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge Walk, DownTown Nashville, Tennessee “.

have a good day...and good workouts!

Hi Linda

Wow! What a great way to start off your day with a nice treadmill walk with IFit- “John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge Walk, DownTown Nashville, Tennessee “. Nicely done, high fives!! I like your style;)

Here's today's workout:

The Firm Express- Ignite - Cardio & Sculpt = 20 Min
Core De Force- MMA Shred= 38 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 minute Classic Rhythm Ride Workout = 46 Min

Have great day with lots of blessings

Nora

Hi Linda:)

How are you today? Keeping, cool, safe and comfy I hope.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D9 -Tabatacise= 45 Min
High Reps- Lower Body Only = 35 Min
YT- Spin Junkie - ROCK RIDE 20 MIN HIIT SPIN CLASS #2 = 24 Min

Have a fantastic Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great week of workouts you had!!! A lot of variety...
Today I did an IFit rowing workout "Cardio Hiit & CrossTrain Workout #7"

Tonight I may do a weight workout, either something in Coffeyfit Raw or one of
My blenders....we'll see......getting ready for a storm here, I believe...

Well, storm is over.....for now.....did do a blender too, "Time Crunch: Biceps &
Triceps "

Saturday's workouts:

Bike with IFit- "Harbor Road Endurance Ride, Bermuda"
Treadmill with IFit- "Carcassonne Castle Walk, Carcassonne, France"

Last edited:
Happy Saturday, Linda:)

Great job on all your workouts yesterday with: IFit rowing workout "Cardio Hiit & CrossTrain Workout #7", a possible weight workout, either something in Coffeyfit Raw , or a blender workout. Then did a blender workout with "Time Crunch: Biceps &
Triceps."

Saturday's workouts:

Bike with IFit- "Harbor Road Endurance Ride, Bermuda"
Treadmill with IFit- "Carcassonne Castle Walk, Carcassonne, France". Bravo & double high fives!! Stay safe with that storm brewing.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Double Trouble 60 min Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout= 62 Min
KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Kickboxing with light dumbbells= 12 Min

Have a restful and wonderful weekend,

Nora

Sunday workouts:

CatheLive 30 min. Hiit Express (actually did this one last night, couldn’t wait :) )
Peloton 20 min. Treadmill Bootcamp: Arms & Shoulders

I see you did my favorite little KCM workout- kickboxing with light weights...I love that
little workout :)

Monday workout:
Rower-IFit Immediate Time Crunch Workout #7

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Yes, I did enjoy KCM's Body Design with kickboxing with light weights, that was so fun. I did another one from that dvd today as well. Good stuff. I had it in my collection but forgot about it, thanks for mentioning it, it's a gem.:)

Nicely done Sunday workouts with:

CatheLive 30 min. Hiit Express (actually did this one last night, couldn’t wait :) ) Oh boy that sounds good makes me envious. Plus a Peloton 20 min. Treadmill Bootcamp: Arms & Shoulders. Bravo!!! ;)

Also an amazing job with Monday's workouts with: Rower-IFit Immediate Time Crunch Workout #7. Way to go you are kickin' butt on your workouts! Double high fives!!:)

I am now posting my workout from earlier today just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Pure Strength- Chest, Shoulders & Tri's= 36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness - NEVER STOP CLIMBING | 45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 53 Min
KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Cardio Bootcamp = 12 Min

Have a restful evening,

Nora

Hi Linda

How are you doing? I hope all is going well with both you and Jack.

Here's today's workout:

The Firm Express- Accelerate- Sculpt = 20 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- Throwback Totally 80s Spin Class 45 Min Rhythm Ride= 46 Min
KCM 30MTF Strong and Lean- Workout #2 (Lean) Kickboxing = 33 Min

Have a fun & blessed day,

Nora

Hi Linda;)

How's the weather where you are? Here in Oregon we've had some very hot temps, but this week its cooler thankfully.

Here's today 's workout:

Great Glutes - Timesaver #1 (No Floor Work)= 46 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- #57 Music Party= 61 Min

That's it for me today.

Have a great day!:)

Nora

Hi Linda

How are you this beautiful pre-Friday?

I don't know if you already knew about this or not but Kelly has a new workout, here's the info. https://coffeyfit.com/product/coffeyfit-raw-fitness-ladder-2/
If you did this workout already in Coffeyfit as a subscriber to her streaming service or not if I got that wrong. Anyways, I was stunned to hear about this in a kelly facebook post,so I ordered it, I mean hey it's Kelly right? I just had to share the news.

Nicely done on your workout yesterday on the treadmill with a fun IFit “Grafton Ghost Town Tour, Springdale, Utah”. Wow! that sounds fun, WTG & High Fives!!;)

Here's today's workout:

The Firm Express- Accelerate- Cardio = 20 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- NINE INCH NAILS: 30 MIN SPIN CLASS WITH WEIGHTS = 29 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention = 12 Min

Have a great pre-Friday:)

Nora

Hi Nora, great job ! I didn't workout Thursday, so nothing to report.

Yes, that dvd that Kelly has is from Coffeyfit Raw, but I have never done it, so can't review for you. It's about
an hour or so, I think, and I rarely do any that long, unless I can split it up easy. Actually, my subscription
is good until the end of the month, and then I am not going to renew....at least for a month or 2. I do that
once in a while, because it seems like most of the new ones she is doing, are not 30 min. but more like
an hour, give or take, and I just don't use the workouts like I once did. But hope you enjoy. I did receive
my Cathe dvds yesterday, kind of previewed last night...mixed thoughts right now on them...but I am sure
I will incorporate into the blender when they get put in it. I didn't order the bands, so I can't comment
on them. I already got alot of the fabric bands & loops from Amazon over the summer, so I am set on
them.

Hi Linda,

Good for you taking Thursday off. On the Kelly Raw workout I figured it was from her Raw Fit streaming workouts and no mention of premixes or video to preview. I know Cathe's new workouts should be here next week for me, I can't wait.

I just finished today's workoutand will now check in.

Here's today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D9 -Tabatacise= 45 Min
Pure Strength- Back, Bi's & Abs= 42 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- [Free] 20 Minute EDM HIIT Spin Class / Rhythm Ride = 22 Min

Have a blessed and fabulous Friday,

Nora

Hi Nora, great Friday workouts you picked! I hope you like Kelly's workout...
I wish she would put the Raw HGI workout (25 min.) on DVD as well as a couple
Of the 30-ish min. Ripped & Rides....I would buy those dvds in a heartbeat...

The new band workouts are good.....I am hoping they will work well in the
Blender, as that is where I will use them the most....hope you get them soon.
Please let me know your thoughts on her bands, like how hard the tension is
In the different strengths....

Oh, I almost forgot, I did an Ifit elliptical workout tonight, Getting Started with
Weight Loss Series Workout #6.

Hi Linda

Great job on your workout with fit elliptical workout tonight, Getting Started with Weight Loss Series Workout #6.Sounds like fun, good for you. I'm excited for Kelly's new workout and to get Cathe's new ones with bands.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 min TEAM SPRINT Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout= 46 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT that BEAT | 20 min TEAM SPRINT Indoor Cycling Class= 22 Min
The Firm: Power Half Hour = 32 Min

Have a great weekend:;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.