Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Everyone!!!

Congrats to me!! I finished my 1st month of STS and Shock Cardio today!!!! I am so Happy I did it!!!

Thursday was Athletic Step, but Cathe puts Abs Weights and Plates. I did Athletic Step and I was like, in the beginning, this is is cool, and then in the middle of Combo two, my energy was like zapped. But, I have to say, I improved my Athletic Step with STS. I was way tired afterwords, and I completed, but I had to modify the part in Combo 2 when Cathe switches her feet. But, I did more. Now abs, still modified, but I didn’t do plates, but did a modified plank on my knees. I did abs after the step, but not after the cool down. Did abs with two pound ankle weights and one pound weights held in my hands.

After the 27 days, my arm muscles got a little more defined. My upper arms are stronger.

I will continue because I noticed the STS portion is getting more advance and I am seeing more difficulty.

When I started Week 1 , it was easy, but by the 4th week, I was sweating hard. Also, I like the Shock has hiit, Step and kickboxing in it.

I am taking this week off and onto months #2.

I am so happy I did it!!

I noticed I have a little more energy then I did when I just kept doing cardio only. Also, I feel stronger then I did when I did just cardio.

Thank You For Your Support

Jen Den

Last edited:
Hope your Saturday was great, girls! Nora, as always your workouts today sound
Fun. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow, you deserve it.
Jen, congratulations on your accomplishments with STS and Shock, a job well
Done. Enjoy your week off and keep at it. I do planks on my knees as well, and
As Cathe has said before, "Modify when needed " and I do :). A healthy balance
Of cardio & weights is the way to go IMHO....
This afternoon, after cleaning & laundry, I did a blender FitTower abs/core workout,
And a Peloton treadmill cool down walk.
I just finished a blender "Better Booty Bootcamp", that was fun!

Take care.

Sunday's workouts:

20 min.Peloton treadmill Bootcamp class, plus walking in Mall of America with
Bitgym app, also some rowing with Bitgym app.

Blender- "Cardio Supersets: Abs/Core"
Blender- "FitSplit Chest, Triceps & Shoulders"

Hi Linda and Jen Den:)

Jen- Yes congrats to you for finishing month 1 of STS and Shock Cardio, well done! High fives!! That is quite a big accomplishment, Bravo. I remember when I did STS and thought that Meso cycle 2 aka month 2 seemed more doable than month 1. I'm sure you'll take on month 2 with a vengence and be successful when you resume afer your recovery week. You are doing awesome keep up the great and hard work. You got this!:):cool:

Linda- Wow, awesome workouts Saturday with the following: a blender FitTower abs/core workout,
And a Peloton treadmill cool down walk, and another blender workout "Better Booty Bootcamp." Those all sound like fun workouts WTG!! Then Sunday you wowed me again with the following workouts: 20 min.Peloton treadmill Bootcamp class, plus walking in Mall of America with
Bitgym app, also some rowing with Bitgym app. Also, Blender- "Cardio Supersets: Abs/Core", and Blender- "FitSplit Chest, Triceps & Shoulders." I'm envious of those blender workouts you do, so cool and fun sounding. High fives on all your awesome workouts.:cool::)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Super Set= 26 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 3 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.39 Miles

Have a blessed day and keep up the butt kicking workouts, you ladies rock!;)

Nora

Hi Nora, just a short step workout tonight. I am tired and not feeling quite up to
Par...at least I got a little something in...take care...
Oh, I love upper body super sets....have you heard anymore about Kelly's new
Workouts?

Hi Linda & Jen Den,:)

Linda- Nicely done yesterday with a short step workout, hey its all good. Way to get it done, high fives!!

Jen Den- I hope you're enjoying your recovery week.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 3 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min
Distance= 6.28 Miles

Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Incinerator- Intensified = 13 Min
KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Workout # 2= 30 Min

Have a great evening ladies:)

Nora

Hi Linda;)

I hope you had a great day and workout yesterday,or decided to take a well deserved rest day.

Jen Den- Enjoy your progress finishing your first month of STS and now enjoying a well deserved recovery week.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min
KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Premix- Cardio Bootcamp+ Lt. Weighted Kickboxing= 31 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Basic #4 Wup, Cardio 1, Cardio 2, +BB+Stretch= 56 Min
KCM 30MTF Abs & Core- Circuit Abs= 6 Min

Have a blessed day ladies:)

Nora

Hi Nora, yes, I am having a couple rest days, seems like the last couple evenings
I have run out of time :(. Plus my back was hurting a bit, hopefully I can get in a
Workout tomorrow night. I am having " withdraw" symptoms:). Good job in
Keeping your workouts going.....

Hi Linda,

Enjoy your well deserved rest days and I hope your back feels better soon.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Bulldog= 8 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1, Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 3 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.37 Miles

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, well yay. I did get in a blender step workout this evening, a mix from
Lower Intensity step. Felt good... you are really keeping up with your kettlebell
Work! Enjoy your Tabata Friday!

Hi Linda,

Nicely done on yesterday's workout with a blender step workout, way to get it done, high fives! Yes, I have been sticking with Kettlebell workouts lately because I'm working on a 6 week Kettlbell workout rotation. However, today I am not doing Kettlebell because I have two long workouts today, so that's enough for me today.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #4- Main W/O + Calorie Crush= 54 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
LITE- Extended Stretch #1= 13 Min

Have a blessed day ladies,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, yes, you did have a couple long workouts today...good for you!
Tonight I did a blender- Total Body Circuit Circus. (Cardio, weights, tubing)
A lot of variety!! I am tired, so that's it for me, but it was about 35 min.

Hi Linda & Jen,

Great job on yesterday's blender workout with a blender- Total Body Circuit Circus. (Cardio, weights, tubing). That workout sounds fun with lots of variety, well done! High fives!1

Jen Den- Enjoy your rest and recovery week before starting back.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver # 3= 39 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min

LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Timesaver # 2- Skips Kick & Punch Intensity Blast= 37 Min
Distance= 8.03 Miles

Have a blessed & fun day,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, oohh a couple more great ones today, bet you had fun!

Today's for me were:

Blender step workout (abt 20 min.)
Peloton treadmill 20 min. Power Walk
Bitgym 15 min. Elliptical workout (back in the Mall of America!--still haven't gotten
Thru the whole thing, that's one big mall!) LOL

Later tonight, I want to do. CatheLive, "Awesome Upper Body ". 40 min. I have
Done it once before, and liked it a lot. Hope I can get it in.
Have a good weekend!

ETA: Awesome Upper Body done!

Last edited:
Hi Linda & Jen,

I decided to do a little yoga type workouts today and work on flexibility and stretching plus back so this is what I came up with.

Linda- Awesome job on yesterday's workouts with the following: Blender step workout (abt 20 min.)
Peloton treadmill 20 min. Power Walk, Bitgym 15 min. Elliptical workout (back in the Mall of America),
finishing off later with CatheLive, "Awesome Upper Body ". 40 min. Wow!! Well done you rocked your workouts, high fives!!!
Oh, on the Kelly front regarding her two new dvds she has the clips up of them on her website now and they look great, I can't wait to get them. No word yet on when she will have them ready to ship yet. I'm guessing it will be soon since she has the clips up on her website.

I did workout today and finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

PiYo- Sweat = 35 Min
Jessica Smith- Gentle Yoga Back Bare & Prevention- Session #2 = 33 Min

Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

Nora

Hi Nora, good job with your flexibility & stretching workouts today. Yes I have
Watched the clips for Kelly's new DVDs...they do look good. I am sure as soon
As CollageVideo has them, I will order....

Today's workouts were a step mix from Cathe's Step Moves DVD (warmup,
Finished combos, cool down & stretch) and a blender workout called Cathe's
Lean Body Circuit Express" (each round has floor Cardio blast, boxing drill,
Lower body exercise & upper body exercise) abt 30 min.

That's it!

Hi Linda and Jen,

Linda- great job on yesterday's awesome kick-butt workouts using Step Moves, and a blender workout called Cathe's Lean Body Circuit Express" OOh those sounds so good. I think I have Step Moves dvd I'll have to check that one out. The blender workout does sound like one I'd definitely love. All good stuff and fun workouts, WTG and high fives!!

Jen Den- Good luck on beginning your 2nd Month and phase 2 of STS, I think its called Meso Cycle 2. You'll enjoy Meso Cycle 2 its a fun one, so enjoy and have fun with it.

In just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.40 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min

Have blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, tonight's workout was my own mix of step & weights, about 40 min. It
Was a little longer than I normally do on a weeknight, but I got it done! Gotta
Run, have a good night!

Hi Linda and Jen,

Linda- Very nicely done yesterday with your own mix of step & weights, about 40 min. Wow, very cool workout with a lot accomplished in that time, good for you, High fives!!

Jen Den- So how are you liking STS Month 2 so far? You are doing awesome taking this on, you can do it and you've proven you will as in STS Month 1. You go girl, you got this!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min Distance= 6.46 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #3 Just Legs & Glutes= 38 Min

Have a fit and fabulous blessed Tuesday ladies!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.