Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda:)

I'm sending you healing prayers to help you heal and feel better A.S.A.P. ;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #3= 36 Min
Distance= 8.27 Miles

LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main w/o +Calorie Crush= 49 Min

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- Workout #1= 16 Min

Have a super blessed Saturday~:)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Linda,

How are you feeling these days? Better and on the mend I hope. Please take care and feel better.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 6 iPod songs + Stretch= 66 Min
Distance= 6.50 Miles

LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets- Upper- Basic #1 Upper Body w/o+ Extended Stretch#2= 43 Min

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Linda,

Are you still out there? I sure hope so. I know you mentioned having an appointment for a root canal.
I have been praying for you that all went well with that and for your healing. I imagine its takes a while to recooperate
from that, so hang in there. I'm prayin' for ya. It would be great to have an update from you to know how you are doing.
I hope you are getting wonderful Spring weather where you are. Oregon is getting its Spring weather and of late its been sunny and blue skies.
In fact today supposed to be a hot one temps wise reaching 96 degrees. So in light of that with my MS I have to do my run earlier ran than later.
I need to get the hot and sweat part done before moving on to other parts of my workout planned for today.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min
Distance= 6.25 Miles

Intensity- Timesaver- HiiT (Lo) + Boot Camp= 36 Min

Healing prayers & blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda,

I'm still praying for you and concerned, please take care and take a moment to let me know how you are doing?

I just finished today' s workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- Workout #1= 16 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower Body= 39 Min
Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam = 51 Min

Have a blessed day!

Blessings & healing prayers,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, thanks for your concern. I am doing ok, I think, we shall see...the root
Canal was awful and then I had to go back on another round of antibiotics because he thought I still had infection. Hopefully that took care of it...otherwise
He will have to go into my gums to do something which I don't even want to think
About, so I have been and am still worried. I have been trying to keep up with
Workouts and tonight i did a blender RWH Compound & Finishers mix.
Take care and good workouts as usual!

Hi Linda,

I'm so glad to hear from you, I've been concerned. Yay the root canal is behind you now and I'm praying that second round of antibiotics did the trick to knockout any infetion. I'll pray for yuu to have 100% recovery and that all infection will be gone due to antibiotics. Good for you to do a blender workout of RWH Compound & Finishers mix. I hope that felt ok. Please take care and be well. High five on your workout!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 6 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min
Distance= 6.30 Miles

LITE- Body Weight & Bands= 44 Min

Hugs and healing prayers,

Nora

Hi Nora, last night I did blender-Cardio Mixer w/ Metabolic Intervals. Today's
Workouts were blender Icy Max 3 meta-cycle which is riding & metabolic weights
Intervals. Also did Kelly's Home Gym Intervals DVD- Workout 2.
Have a Good Friday.

Hi Linda,

Great job on your workout last night with a blender-Cardio Mixer w/ Metabolic Intervals. Bravo!!!
Then today you did a blender Icy Max 3 meta-cycle which is riding & metabolic weights
Intervals and finished off with Kelly's Home Gym Intervals DVD- Workout 2. Way To Go, you are awesome!!!

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- Workout #2= 13 Min
Strong & Sweaty PHA Training= 43 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a fabulous and blessed Friday!

Hugs & Healing prayers,

Nora

Since I never know if I am going to feel like working out, I ended up with a couple
More workouts, did the CatheLive Strong Upper Body Express and a blender step
Workout, Step Blast Moves Mix. That's it!

Hi Linda, Happy Saturday!

Nicely done yesterday with CatheLive Strong Upper Body Express and a blender step Workout, Step Blast Moves Mix.
Awesome job on your workouts! High fives!! Yes, I understand that its hard to gauge how you are feeling and if you're up to doing a workout or not. I'll keep praying for you to be healed and infectiion free, no more dentists.

I just finished today's workout and will now check i n.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- Workout #3= 15 Min
Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat - Timesaver #2 5 sections eliminated = 38 Min Distance= 8.63 Miles
Strong & Sweaty Boot Camp = 44 Min

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you had some good workouts today.

Mine were:

Blender- Steppin' Abs Circuit
Blender- Double Shot Bootcamp
Blender- 16 min. BodyBlast Step Cardio
10 min. Peloton Treadmill cool down walk

Sunday's workouts:

20 min. Peloton treadmill class
CatheLive: Kick Butt Bootcamp

maybe something short & sweet, later....we shall see......

Hi Linda,

Nicely done with Sunday's workouts, Bravo. High fives on your workouts yesterday of a 20 min. Peloton treadmill class plus a CatheLive: Kick Butt Bootcamp.
Those all sound like fun. I do hope you are feeling better and that you are definitely on the mend.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min
Distance= 6.41 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D2- Workout # 4= 13 Min
XTrain- D1- Chest,Back,& Shoulders- Premix# 5 Rounds 1-5 = 36 Min

Did you pre-order Kelly's two new ones? Pre-order starts today. Here's the link with the info if you are interested. http://coffeyfit.com/

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you had great workouts today! I have several of Lauren's
Older workouts, none of her newer ones. I think they are mostly kettlebell ones.
Tonight I did a blender-Rumble Ready, a shorter kickboxing workout. It was
Enough.

I don't normally preorder Kelly's, but hope to be able to get them. I know on the
Last 2, as soon as they were ready, Collage Video had them immediately and I
Ordered from them. I hope that will be the same this time. I mostly order from
Mary, but do occasionally order from Collage. The preorder price is better, I know,
But that's okay.

Hi Linda,

No worries on Kelly's dvds I just wanted to put the info out there for you. Oh you're familliar with Lauren Brooks, cool. I like her short but effective Kettlebell workouts. I saw on Video Fitness Forum someone had mentioned Lauren is having a clearance on all her dvds.
She wants to sell off her inventory as she is wanting to exclusively stream her stuff and add new stuff for streaming only.
So the dvd's she has she wants sold not to restock and is offering a 60off discount code, so there are some great deals. Also just putting the info out there to use or pass on
Great job on getting in a workout yesterday with a blender-Rumble Ready, a shorter kickboxing workout. There's nothing wrong with short workouts high fives for getting it done!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min
Distance= 6.26 Miles

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, you did a little kickboxing today too, good deal......tonight I did a blender
(What else? LOL). It was Lower Intensity Party Step. Gotta practice one of those
Combos in Party Step a little more..kind of had a brain blimp on it!!:)

Hi Linda, happy hump day!

How are you feeling, better I hope. Wow, nicely done last night workout-wise with a blender workout called Lower Intensity Party Step. Good for you practicing step before Cathe's Step Boss gets here.
Was the Party Step blender workout from LITE Cardio Party or from: Party Rockin' Step, Step Moves or other. I'm curious because I need to practice on my stepping too love ideas and reviews on difficulty. I used to be good at step but got away from it so I have lost some of that coordination and moves for sure. So its like starting step from scratch almost.
Great job on your step workout last night, high fives!!

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D2- Workout # 5= 17 Min
Flex Train- Timesaver #2- No Disc + No Firewalkers= 48 Min
LITE -Cardio Party- Basic #4 Main w/o + Calorie Crush= 54 Min

Have a fun workout later and a blessed day!

Nora

Hey Nora, I used combos from the Party Step 2 workout, actually in the one I did last night, I used combos
from Lower Intensity step (4day split) and Party Rockin' Step 2. I have a couple blender workouts just
using Party Step 1 and then Party Step 2. I tend to like to use the "finished" combos. I get a little bored
sometimes with the breakdowns of the combos, sometimes they just go on & on and then when I get to
the finished product that puts all the combos together without the breakdowns, I get messed up from the
breakdowns before, if that makes sense.... I think I have combined combos from Cardio Party Calorie
Crush and the Party Steps too.
Tonight I did blender- RX: Upper Body. simple & short.

Hi Linda, Happy Pre-Friday!

Thanks for your info on the step stuff, good to know and get some ideas. Great job on last night's workout with blender- RX: Upper Body. simple & short, good stuff! High fives way to get it done!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min
Distance= 6.23 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Blessings & feel better

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.