Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, hope you are mending as well. Ah, yes, Tabata Friday for you. Still
Giving lower body a rest as much as I can, actually sitting here now soaking my foot in epsom salt warm water. I did it last night and it seemed to help me some.
Just finished a blender Express workout for Biceps, triceps,and shoulders, at
Least it was something. I was beginning to get workout "withdraw" symptoms:)
Hopefully I can get back to my cardio/step workouts soon.
Have a good weekend

Hi Linda, Happy Saturday!

Good for you taking it easy and letting your body rest and heal. Yes, an Epsom salt foot bath should feel great and glad that seemed to help. I hear you on experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Because of my wrist I have had to either avoid or modify anything wrist challenging like push ups, triceps dips, burpees etc.. I actually miss doing those now. Now I have an additional injury of chest muscles on right side. So I'm a mess but I still workout and modify where I need to avoid the pain while deep tissue bruising heals.

I hope you blender Express workout for Bi's, Tri's and Shoulders wasn't too much. I know you said it was your hip and foot that were the problem but still sometimes that also effects other stuff too. Nicely done with your workout yesterday and listen to your body. I know LOL coming from me right. Just take care and be well and listen to your body. Anyways, I did workout today and modified a few things in XTrain Hard Strikes and had to do low impact jacks as regular jumping jacks really hurt like heck with the jarring motion for my chest injury.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.
Here's today's workout:

Xtrain- D8- Hard Strikes= 47 Min
Pedal Power- Timesaver # 3= 36 Min Distance= 8.0 Miles

Have super blessed Saturday and take care!

Nora

Hi Nora, ooh, I hope you are on the mend, ouch, that sounds painful, what in the
World.....I got in a couple workouts today, I did a blender Step & Shape the
Shoulders & Abs and just finished a Peloton "session" which was a 10 min.
Scenic bike ride, an arm toning set, and a 5 min. Meditation. Hope I am not
Sorry tomorrow! Take care.

Hi Linda-

I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. I decided not to workout today, so nothing to report. Although, starting Monday I will be adding some new Tracie Long workouts to my workout calendar for this week, so I'm looking forward to that.

Have a blessed day & feel better :);)

Nora

Hi Linda,

How are you feeling? Better I hope.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 3.75 iPod songs + Stretch= 61 Min Distance= 6.0 Miles

Tracie Long-Focus- Kickback= 30.50 Min

Have a blessed day!:)

Nora

Hi Nora, oh, how do you like your new Tracie's? I have that one, Focus-Kickback.
Matter of fact, I have a lot of her dvds, not any of the very newest ones.....I love
Tracie in the Firm workouts, as well as the ones she put out some years back,
Which are the Focus ones...etc.
Tonight I did a blender step mix, which was warmup from Higher Intensity step, a
Longer combo from Body Max2, cooldown from Low Impact Sweat and stretch
From Cardio Party, how's that for a mix :)!

Take care....hope your injury is healing as well...

Hi Linda,

I really enjoyed Tracie Long's Focus Kickback workout it was fun and she packs a lot into 30 min it was a very time efficient and intense workout, loved it.
I used to have all the Firms on VHS and loved them and Tracie was a favorite instructor for me. I took advantage of Mary's sale and got almost all of Tracie's longevity, Focu and all of her studio steries workouts. So you said you have her Focus series do you have her Focus Power Up and Reach Further ones? If so what did you think of them? In particular did you like Power Up (Step) workout? I'd love to know what you think.

Great job on your workout yesterday with a blender step mix, which was warmup from Higher Intensity step, a
Longer combo from Body Max2, cooldown from Low Impact Sweat and stretch. Wow, that is an awesome workout, way to go High fives on last night's workout.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Cardio Party= 40 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 61 Min
Distance= 6.0 Miles

Have a blessed and beautiful Tuesday!

Nora

Hey Nora, good job with your workouts, nothing for me tonight, just plain ran out
Of time, I did walk CoCo around the block, which is between a quarter and half
Mile, so at least that's something!
Ok, I have the Focus Kickback, Lift Higher, Reach Further & Power up. To be
Honest, it's been awhile since I did them, I will have to pull them out and do a
Refresher. In Longevity, I have Defining Shape, Back Up, Step Forward &
Staying Power. I do remember those better, and really know I like them. Step
Forward is a step workout and one of my favorites... there's another series she did
Which was Tracie Long Training (TLT) which is 4 DVDs I think...I have them, but
Didn't click the best with them. If I remember correctly, Tracie leads 2 of them and
Jen Carmen does one and Susan Harris the other. There is another old set
She did which is the ones done on a ship, they're around here somewhere!! And
She did some of the old Fitprimes. Whew.....I am DVD poor!

Hi Linda,

I'm sure your CoCo appreciated the walk and that does count as exercise for you as well. Its nice to get out and get some fresh air, good for the soul.

Here's today's workout:

Tracie Long- Reboot Vol.1= 50 Min
LITE- Rev'd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main workout +calorie crush= 49 Min

Thanks for your comments about Tracie Long's Focus series. I was wondering about the Power up step workout from the Focus series I have read different
things about it and was considering that one but wasn't sure. I also was looking at her Longevity Step Forward workout was not sure which would be best.
Then I heard on Step Forward there was an issue with the sound not matching Tracie's mouth.

Nice walk with CoCo yesterday.

Have a blessed Wednesday!

Nora

Hi Nora, how did you like Reboot? I never got that set....I will check out Power Up
For you and report back in a day or so. That's funny about Step Forward, I don't
Think my DVD does that, at least I have never noticed it, and I have done that one
Many times..maybe Mine was in a good batch!
Tonight I was able to do 2 short blender workouts, a step mix, and a STS
Quick biceps workout, and another walk around the block..so that's good.
Take care.....

Hi Linda

I loved Tracie Long's Reboot Vol.1. It went by so fast and was a great metabolic circuit/interval workout. Wow, Tracie gets a lot done in that time and it was fun too!
Thank you in advance for checking on Power Up. I'm just so curious which one is better, Power Up ( focus series- 30 Min) or Longevity Step Forward (50 Min).
Nicely done on yesterday's workout with 2 short blender workouts, a step mix, and a STS
Quick biceps workout, and another walk with CoCo around the block. That all sounds great and fun variety and I'm sure CoCo liked the walk too.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 6 iPod songs + Stretch= 61 Min Distance= 6.10 Miles

Tracie Long- Focus- Lift Higher = 31 Min
That was fun, this was a good short and sweet mix of cardio and leg work.

Its sunny and beautiful here with a nice breeze and temps in low to mid 60's, love it! I hope your having nice weather there and enjoying a beautiful and blessed day.

Take care,

Nora

Hi Nora, tonight I did a mix from Kelly's Stepboxing 2 DVD. Such fun, that one.
Ok, After I finished, I put in Tracie's Power Up. I remember it now, I have done
Parts of it before, its ok, but not what I consider a "step" workout. There are 3
Sections, probably 10 min or so each. The first uses the step to do moves, not
Choreography. Like knee ups, back lunges and jogging or marching on & off and
She repeats again. Section 2 is all floor, with kind of the same moves, knees up,
Lunges and puddle jumpers and skaters and repeats a time or 2. The last
Section uses the step to do stuff on the floor like push-ups, triceps ( dips I think)
Abs and stretch. Like I said, it's ok, but wasn't a favorite of mine. Step Forward
Is what I consider a step workout, with choreography, nothing like Cathe's
Combos, but I think it's fun and easy to get. So I hope that helps...don't know
About the voice thing tho' I really never noticed it on my DVD.

It's been in the 80's here the last couple days, but supposed to cool down some
Over the weekend. Have a Good Friday!

Hi Linda,

Thanks for checking out Power Up for me. I appreciate your thoghts on it. High fives on your workout yesterday with a mix from Kelly's Stepboxing 2 DVD, bravo!!!

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min Yep, Tabata Friday for me.

Have a great Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, I was wondering if it was Tabata Friday! :)
Tonight I did a blender workout: Express Ice Total Body..one of my newer
Creations...pleased with it.

Have a good weekend!

Saturday is here. Today's workout was a blender Body Max 2 step mix with a
Cool down/stretch from Tabatacise (I think!). Anyway, I know it was from XTrain.

Hi Linda,

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Way to go on yesterday's workout with a blender workout: Express Ice Total Body, sounds like its half the fun to createthe blender workouts as well do the workouts.
High fives!!!

I thought I'd have a good & fun workout for my birthday.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #1= 36 Min Distance= 8.0 Miles
Tracie Long- Stronger Longer Volume One = 51 Min

Have a great Saturday!

Nora

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I did not eat birthday cake, trying to avoid that stuff. No workout today, just rest. I hope you have a blessed day.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are enjoying your Sunday and rest day.

Today I did one of my longer blender workouts (40 min) "Stacked, Layered Upper
Body" it was good... finished up with a 20 min. Peloton treadmill Fun Walk
Workout class.
Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.