Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda,

Nicely done last night with High Step Bootcamp style workout glad you made the workout work for you time-wise. High fives, job well done. I love being able to do that with my workouts and love that Cathe and Kelly both offer premixes on their workouts makes if more versatile that is so awesome.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
LITE- Cardio Party- Basic#1- Main Workout+ Extended Stretch #1= 48 Min
LITE- Body Weight & Bands= 44 Min

That's if for me today, I need to rest now. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, high "twenties" to you for doing 2 full Lite workouts, that's great!
Tonight I did a blender workout, "IMAX 3 Part 1, a little less than 30 min. It's the warmup, first 5 combos (no blasts) and the cool down/stretch. Yes, there's an
IMAX 3 Part 2 coming up....sometime:)
Enjoy your night & workout(s) tomorrow.....

Hi Linda, I hope all is wel with you and with the weather.

Major cudo's and high fives to you for last night's workout with IMAX 3 Part 1, a little less than 30 min.
The blener mix consisted of: the warmup, first 5 combos (no blasts) and the cool down/stretch.
That is awesome, my recollection of Imax 3 was that it was hard, so bravo on your workout!
You are amazing and should be happy with your workout choice and perfornance. Bravo!!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up & SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,
Ch.3,SS3,CD,Vol 5 W.up, steady SS1,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 62 Min Distance= 6.03 Miles
LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min

Have a terrific Pre- Friday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, you are so kind in all of your praise and encouragement, thanks. As always your workout choices are amazing. Tonight I did a blender STS Biceps &
Triceps. Stay well.

Hi Linda happy T.G.I.F!

Well, you always do an amazing workout variety and blends and inspire me in the workouts I do. Once again another awesome workout you did last night with blender STS Biceps &
Triceps, wow! You are a rockstar! Double high fives on that challenging and tough workout.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #1 w/Extended Stretch = 46 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min It's tabatacise Friday so I had to it:cool:

I hope you have a fantastic Friday & a fun workout later, take care and be well.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, aha, Tabatacise Friday! That's neat! Wasn't going to workout tonight,
But ended up doing another blender workout, "Abs on Fire". That's it for me.

Hi Nora, Saturday again...I just wasn't in the mood to clean today....did get
Laundry done....while doing that I did some short workouts....

Elliptical & weights circuit workout
Go Row indoor rowing pyramid workout on YouTube
RowVigor rowing circuit workout
VideoSki (Mt. Bachelor Oregon) on my NordicTrack

We shall see if anything comes later.......

Hi Linda, Yep we made it, it's Saturday, yeah!

Congrats on getting a blender workout in with "Abs on Fire" last night. I would imagine knowing Cathe "Abs on Fire," no doubt they were feeling the fire too. I see you posted just before I was about to post my workout for today. Wow, Linda you got some super fun killer workouts today with: Elliptical & Weights circuit, Go Row Indoor rowing pyramid YT, RowVigor rowing circuit workout, and VideoSki (Mt.Bachelor Oregon) on NordicTrack , I just gotta say WOW!!! Bravo you are a legend that was awesome.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in, but not as exciting as your super fun workouts.

Here's today's workout:

My legs were feeling a bit sore from yesterday's workout so I opted to do these two workouts as opposed to something else I had planned.

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3= 39 Min
Distance= 8.39 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 5 Mile Walk= 71 Min

That's it for me today, have a super Saturday and take care.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi again, good choices of riding & walking today! Well, apparently since I didn't
Clean my house today, I had time & energy to burn. This evening I did my
Studio Sweat 3 min. Circuit workout (I purchased the download), abt. 30 min.
I really like it, after the warmup it is 3 min. Circuits alternating between the bike and on the floor doing exercises with tubing, about 4 rounds. It doesn't have a
Cool down/stretch, which I wish it did. I just finished this week's CatheLive,
Stacked Upper Body, 45 min. I really liked that one...a lot like the DVD, some
Different exercises, here & there. That does it definitely for me today, still wish i
Had cleaned....maybe the "cleaning fairy" will come tonight..:)

Hi Linda,

Wow! Great additional workouts last night w/: Studio Sweat circuit, Cathelive, and LITE Stacked Upper Body. All great workouts so double high fives!!! Well, maybe the cleaning fairy will visit you today. I did not workout today opted to rest my back hurt and it was difficult to sleep. When I got up later I felt some trouble with my leg feeling numb so I decided not to try to walk to church today plus its too cold. T he thing with my leg feeling numb for a while has to do with my MS its hard to know how I will feel or move. One time I tried to get out of bed and could not, so I had to wait see if I could later and I did, but needed help for a bit just to be safe. I feel awful I haven't been to church i months but stuff keeps happening like sick, injury, MS thing, weather stuff., ugh!

In hope you have a super blessed Sunday:)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, sorry you are not feeling quite up to par, well, I did make it to church and
To get my groceries, but....the cleaning fairy didn't show up :(. :)....oh well, I guess
It will just be double the dirt when I do get around too it!
Today's workouts (so far) were

PowerFit 20 min. Cardio workout (Stephanie Huckabee)
Peloton 20 min. Arms & Shoulders Treadmill boot camp
Blender 25 min. "Legs on Fire" workout.

Hope your Sunday is good.

Back again..tonight I did a Gin Miller ramping workout, " Super Cardio". Hadn't
Done a ramping workout in a long time...it was fun.

Hi Linda,

Nice job with last nights workout with, Gin Miller ramping workout, " Super Cardio."
Glad you had fun with that workout. I am familiar with Gin Miller but not her ramping workout. High fives on your workout!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Buns & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #3- Pyramid Upper Only= 45 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1,Vol.3- Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,+6 iPodsongs= 64 Min Distance= 6.24 Miles

Have a blessed and beautiful Monday, yes I said it. LOL!!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope you had a great day yesterday. Its sunny here high temps expected to be 73 degrees, wow what a change from last week or the week before.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1,Vol.3- Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, +5 iPodsongs = 62 Min Distance= 6.05 Miles
XTrain- D4- Legs- Timesaver #4 Standing+ Floor= 42 Min

That's it for me today now I've got to go ice my wrist for a while.

Have a blessed and beautiful day!

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like your workouts today will give you "legs on fire" !!! :) Glad you are enjoying some
warmer weather....it was about 50 or so here today, not too bad.....still very cool in the night/early mornings.
Sorry I didn't check in last night, I didn't do any workouts last night.....Tonight I did a dvd mix of Imax 2. I don't
use the blender too much on Imax 2, because I can program my dvd player to play just the combos and not
the blasts, which I don't care to do very often. Take care.....

Hi Linda,

No worries about taking a break from workouts Monday, you deserve the rest. Great job on last night's workou with a dvd blend of Imax 2. I love Imax 2 so fun and love the music also. I know you had a fun workout with that one, well done & High fives!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walks= 11 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min

That's it for me today, gotta go ice my wrist after that. Happy Wednesday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, good choices in workouts today! I have that DVD of Jessica's, those
10 min. Walks are a lot of fun and a lot of variety too. I'll have to pull that one out
Again soon. Tonight I did a blender workout: RWH/Ice/Xtrain Chest, Back &
Shoulders. Good little mix. Have a good Thursday!

Hi Linda,Happy Pre-Friday!

Thanks for kind words. Great job on last night's blender workout: RWH/Ice/Xtrain Chest, Back &
Shoulders. That does sound like a great combo for a mix. Way to go, awesome workout.
I am sure you will have a nuce workout for tonight as well.

Here's today's workout:

LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up & SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS, Ch.3,SS3,CD,Vol 5 W.up, steady SS1,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 64 Min Distance= 6.22 Miles

That's it for me today, gotta go ice my wrist after that Plus I had fall incident on the TM, i'm ok though. Have a blessed Pre-Friday.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, good workouts today :) Oh my, be careful on that treadmill, but I am a good one to talk.....I did the
same thing several weeks ago :( Not sure exactly what happened, I think my foot got to close to the side
rail and I stumbled and the rest is history ! I didn't go completely down, but it's hard to get up when that
belt is still going !! I had a little soreness in my hip for a few days. We must be careful on that piece of
machinery !!! LOL!

Tonight I did the warmup, Kickboxing with light weights and cooldown/stretch from Kelly's Body Design dvd.
I really like that little workout ...it's alot of fun....Take care....is tomorrow Tabatacise Friday again ? :)

Hi Linda, Yay It's T.G.I.F.!

I'm still sore from my fall on the TM yesterday, there seems a slight discoloration on my ribs high on exercise bra line area.
My chin is still swollen and knee is sore took a little chunk out of it. Ooh fun workout last night with Kelly's Body Design with the warm up,
Kickboxing with light weights and cool down/stretch.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #1 w/Extended Stretch = 46 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a fantastic Friday!

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.