Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, I see you were riding today instead of walking/running! :). Good workouts.
After normal cleaning & laundry, I did a DVD mix of IMAX 2 (about 30 min.) and
Finished with a Peloton scenic bike ride and one of the cool down ride classes.
So that is it for today. We are supposed to have SNOW tomorrow!!! I hope not.
That's all I need.

Hi Linda,:)

I'm not working out today It's been too cold to walk to church so its been probably 2 months I've missed because of the cold, illness, injury, car won't start,etc... Darn, I really don't like missing church. Anyways, I decided I really needed to rest today so no workouts. I will try to tailor my workouts to take it easy on the wrists for instance, no push ups or anything that van bother my wrists normally before this wrist injury thing I have now. Ooh, nicely done with IMAX 2 mix ( I love IMAX2, so fun) and a nice Peleton scenic bike ride finished off with a ride cool down. That sounds awesome, I'm feeling envious I'd love to do that workout combo too! Awesome job on your workout yesterday, High Fives!!:D:cool: This mornings temps when I got up was 23 degrees, definitely too cold to walk to church. Its sunny right now,but they have foretasted snow Monday I think they said, ugh! So its mainly in a cold nights and morning mode. If we have any precipitation it will be rain turning to some ice or freezing rain or snow. So I don't like any of those possibilities. Oh boy, snow is supposed to happen for you, so keep warm and have firewood ready if you use wood heat (we do) and hot beverages on the ready and a warm blanket would not be a miss either.
Take care and stay warm.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, yes, it's snowing here, but the temperature is above freezing so I don't
Know what it's gonna amount to. I didn't go to church today either, :( but I went
Early to the grocery store in case it gets worse later. I have done the following
Today:

RowVigor "CoreKiller" rowing & abs workout.

Ski Tunes cd workout on my NordicTrack skier.

VideoHiker workout on my elliptical

Peloton 10 min. Cool down treadmill walk

And a blender FitTower total body workout.

Sounds like a lot I know, but all were under 20 min. Or so.

My next workout might be outside.....I have already shoveled off my deck once.

Take care.

Well, apparently the above wasn't enough, so I have done a premix from Kelly's
Start Here dvd and my blender Pyramid Down-Legs #2 workout, both abt 20 min.
That rounded out my workout day!

Hi Linda,

I wasn't able to run on treadmill today so I used my stationary bike instead. Great workouts yesterday with:
RowVigor "CoreKiller" rowing & abs workout, Ski Tunes cd workout on my NordicTrack skier, and VideoHiker workout on my elliptical,
Peloton 10 min. Cool down treadmill walk And a blender FitTower total body workout.
I hope the weather improves where you are keep warm and be well.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D1- Chest, Back & Shoulders- Premix #5= 36 Min
Strong and Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3 = 39 Min Distance= 8.53 Miles
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1= 34 Min

That's it for me today. Awesome job again on last night's workout, love the variety and time on them. Have a magnificent Monday and keep warm.

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, hope your Monday and workouts were good, sounds like the workouts were ! Tonight I did a dvd
premix on Kelly's Strength & Stamina. Under 30 min. but I enjoyed it. Take care, have a good night.

Hi Linda

Nicely done on last night's workout with a dvd premix on Kelly's Strength & Stamina approx. 30 minutes.
I have that one too, its a good workout. It sounds like you had a very fun and time efficient workout, high fives!

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #1 w/Extended Stretch = 46 Min
Hi Linda

Nicely done on last night's workout with a dvd premix on Kelly's Strength & Stamina approx. 30 minutes.
I have that one too, its a good workout. It sounds like you had a very fun and time efficient workout, high fives!

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #1 w/Extended Stretch = 46 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1,Vol.3- Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,+3iPodsongs= 63 Min Distance= 6.07 Miles

That's it for me today, I hope you have a great day and a fun workout later if that's in the mix for you.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, good workouts as always for you.... Tonight I did a blender weight workout, upper & lower, about 30
min. I try to get in what I can. It seems I am constantly blending new workouts....I have so many, yikes, but
out of the blue, I will get an idea in my head and the rest is history !!!! :) Have a good night.

Hi Linda,

Great job on last night's blender weight workout Upper & Lower body workouts approx, 30 minutes. I love those blender workouts you do. I really need to shorten my workout time a bit and trim it down. Its just difficult for me to fit the things I want to for less time. I need to work on that. High fives once again on your fun and fierce workout, WTG!!:cool:

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
XTrain- D2- Bi's & Tri's- Premix #9 Rnds 1-7= 37 Min
LITE - Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main Workout + Calorie Crush = 49 Min

Have a wonderful and blessed Wednesday!

Nora

Hi Nora, good ones today! Xtrain is a good series too. I especially like Supercuts in that series...tonight, I did another blender workout, this one was Push Pull: Biceps, Triceps & Shoulders. I have been congested and sneezing all day, so I really didn't feel like doing a workout, but I did, and I didn't feel any worse for it.
How's your wrist feeling? I hope, better. Take care.

Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear you have some congestion issues, those are a pain. Nicely done with yesterday's blender workout
of Push Pull: Biceps, Triceps & Shoulders. Bravo for getting that done even though you are not feeling well.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up &
SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,
Ch.3,SS3,CD,Stretch,+ 7 iPod songs= 63 Min Distance= 6.07 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min

That's it for me today. Have a fantastic pre-Friday! Oooh, I checked Cathe's CrossTrain Clip a blast from the past I may have to add this to my rotation soon. Gotta go to Dr's tomorrow about my wrist see what he says.

Blessings & feel better:)

Nora

Hi Nora, aha..Cardio Core, good workout. My congestion is somewhat better
Today, maybe it's my allergies.....good luck at the dr tomorrow and hope your
Wrist is mending....tonight I did another blender concoction....:). Yep, you guessed
It, Push Pull: Chest/Back. :). I have Crossfire too, I have all Cathe's dvds except
One called The Terminator which is a compilation one of whichever series it came
With. I have several old Cathe VHS tapes of earlier workouts that I don't believe
Were put on DVD, two that come to mind is Takin' it from the Top and the Home
Step workout. They are "keepsakes". Oh, another is called Cardio Step Challenge.

Hi Linda,

Sorry for missing yesterday's check in. I went to the doctor and then did a bunch of errands with DH and got done around 3PM. Glad to hear your congestion was better yesterday. The doctor gave me a special wrist splint that also isolates the thumb as well. My doctor said it did not appear broken but there could be a small fracture but I would need an X-ray for that and I told him I could not afford that. So I wear the wrist brace for a week even sleeping with it on and call him in a week to report back. If it's not better then he would refer me to a place that does X-rays cheaper than the hospital because I'd have to pay out-of-pocket as I haven't met insurance deductible yet. Oh well wish me luck. Great job on one of your famous blender workouts Thursday night featuring Push Pull: Chest/Back, that is a great dvd nice choice. Oh, I have terminator I love that dvd. I have used that one alot. Terminator is a compilation of Cathe's Intensity series:
  • Boot Camp + Muscle Endurance
  • Imax 2 + Cardio & Weights
  • Pyramid Upper and Lower Body
The three workouts are: The Viper= 80 Min, The Gauntlet= 71 Min, and Imax Extreme= 75 Min. The one I have done alot is the Gauntlet. For more info on Terminator here's the link: https://shop.cathe.com/Terminator-Exercise-DVD-p/525.htm
I all Cathe's dvd's but the early ones you mentioned on VHS. I found out about cathe late so when I caught on they were all on dvd format. The older workout are still fun and a treat to do, love them too! Nicely done with Push/Pull ala blender, High fives!!:)

Since I missed my workout yesterday I doubled up on today's workout. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver # 3= 36 Min Distance= 8.0 Miles
LITE- PHA 2- Basic #1 Main Workout+ Exended Stretch #2= 51 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

That's it for me today, have a great Saturday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, I hope your wrist will mend, be careful with it. I understand, medical
Costs are awful!! Took rest day yesterday, but today after cleaning, etc. I did a
Little rowing with Bitgym app, did the RowVigor Rowing Challenge game and a
Short treadmill and weights workout. Time changes tonight, losing an hour of
Sleep , might have to turn in an hour earlier:)

Hi Nora, nice day here today, I just looked at outdoor temperature, it says 63
Degrees. So, last night I ended up doing an additional blender workout,"Total
Body Barbell" . Today has been a mish mosh..another blender workout, "Lite
Cardio Party w/ step intervals ". Then a Peloton treadmill warmup walk, some
Time on my elliptical using Bitgym and Virtual Active apps and a skiing and
Shoulders/abs circuit workout. Hope your wrist is feeling better and your day is
Good.

Hi Linda,

How's your weekend going? Great I hope. Nice mix of workouts with: rowing with Bitgym app, the RowVigor Rowing Challenge game and a
Short treadmill and weights workout. Bravo, sounds like a great circuit workout there, high fives!!! Positively Inspirational!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk to The HiTs- Radio Re-mixes= 48 Min

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3= 39 Min Distance= 8.07 Miles

Have a great day/workout;):)

Nora

Hi Linda,

Sorry I missed your other post for yesterday. Wow! You have been killin' your workouts. Amazing job on your additional workouts yesterday with: additional blender workout,"Total
Body Barbell",another blender workout w/"Lite Cardio Party w/ step intervals,a Peloton treadmill warmup walk, some
Time on my elliptical using Bitgym and Virtual Active apps and a skiing and
Shoulders/abs circuit workout,Phew!! You are amazing, Way to Go, double high fives!!! Wow! enjoy those warmer temps, lucky you!

Here's today's workout:

LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #3- Pyramid Upper Only= 45 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1,Vol.3- Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, +5 iPodsongs = 63 Min Distance= 6.11 Miles

That was a fun workout and I feel great, except for my wrist, that will take time.

Have a wonderful Monday! (Yes, I really said that about Monday, LOL!!)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, good job with Pyramid Pump and your "mill" run. Take care with that
Wrist. Tonight I did a premix from Kelly's Sculpting RX. I really love that workout
Too. Wonder if she will be doing any new workouts coming up..like I don't have
Enough workouts to do! :). Yes, I heard them say on the radio this morning that
The temp got to 72 degrees here yesterday. Today was a bit cooler and it's
Very windy here now but not too bad temperature-wise. Take care, enjoy your
Workouts tomorrow.

Hi Linda,

Wow, 72 degrees for you yesterday, that is awesome. I definitely have envy over those temps, enjoy!
Nicely done last night with premix from Kelly's Sculpting RX, that's a fun workout. There's nothing wrong with
having a nice variety of workouts to choose from.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1,Vol.3- Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, + 5.75 iPod songs = 62 Min Distance= 6.0 Miles
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

That''s it for me today. Have great day!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora,
Hope your day was good. Love that Lower Body Tabata!
Tonight was a High Step bootcamp style mix, only 2 rounds, but time-wise, it
Was just fine.
I gotta have variety in my workouts, that's for sure. You do a nice variety too...
I kind of keep a schedule, do you follow any, or just decide what you're doing
When you are ready to workout? I have been known to change my mind at the
Last minute tho' :)
Have a good Wednesday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.