Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hey Nora, I am still here! Still not feeling "right" but hoping too...been doing a
Little Kelly, a little Cathe and some Firm....

Keep on posting, I am reading them :). Even if I don't get to post.....I don't always
Even sign in.

Happy Wednesday, Linda!

So glad to hear from you in your check in. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hang in there, you'll kick it. I've been following Cathe's LITE updates and the masters are at the replicator, Whoo Hoo! It might just be a Cathelete LITE Christmas. Glad to hear that you are up to doing some Cathe, Kelly, and Firms.
I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 65 Min

Well, I will have to stop anymore workouts today since I will be running tomorrow as well. So, I should take it easy now and call it a day for workouts. Take care, Linda, and feel better ASAP! I will say a prayer for you.

Merry Christmas, healing and blessings,

Nora

Happy Pre-Friday, Linda:)

I hope you are feeling more like yourself today, and enjoying that this weeks isn almost over, hang in there. You can do it! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Lower Body Circuit= 35 Min with #10 db pair
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 5 songs= 63 Min

This was the first time where I ran on three consecutive days in a row, I have been afraid to do that without take a 1 day rest in between to allow for muscles to recover. Yay, I know I can do it, but I have to take care with my right side hamstring muscles and to make sure I stretch them out. I have found for me that choosing Kelly's Build & Burn workouts(Lower Body Tabata, Cardio Core, and Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion) all of them are excellent for me to do as a pre-run workout to help loosen up tightness in Hamstrings and Glutes especially n the right side which is always tight for me. After I choose one of those to do before a run I find the tightness is gone and so is minor lower back pain. So for me these are must do's before a run also Jessica Smith's Metabolism Booster Lower body Circuit, love all of these workouts, so good and miracle workers. So needless to say even though I did not sleep well last night I still was able to and have a good workout tooo, so yeah thank you Kelly and Jessica.

I hope you are feeling better and have a great workout and a blessed day.:)

Merry Christmas and Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, sounds like you have a plan with your running program. Jessica has
4 new dvds out, on Amazon, a 4 mile walk, a weight workout and 2 yoga ones.
I am interested in the 4 mile and weight one....last night I did a Cathe mix and
Tonight I did a short kickboxing mix circuit. Yes, I am glad tomorrow is Friday!
And happy to say that I didn't forget the kickboxing combo in my workout,
The one I had such a problem doing the last time. I really do have it memorized
I think.!!!

Yay, It's T.G.I.F!!

Congrats Linda on getting down that Cathe Kickboxing workout, High fives!! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.
Have a great workout today.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 3 Mile Walk= 47 Min
Strong & Sweaty-Giant Sets Total Body- Timesaver #1- Lower Body Only= 31 Min
Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver # 1= 34 Min

Yes, I did that Jessica has 4 new dvds coming out. I order the 4 mile walk the other day, I think I'd like to get the weight one and Yoga Fix and Total Body Stretch, but I think I may have to wait on those ones.

Awesome job on yesterday's workout, keep up the good work. Have a great workout today and be well

Merry Christmas and Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, let me know how you like the 4 mile Jessica walk. Tonight I did the
Firm Ballroom Aerobics. Off to look at the latest clip.

Good Afternoon, It's Saturday!

Yes, I will definitely let you know when I get Jessica's New 4 Mile Walk and what I think of it. It's exciting watching Clips of the new and upcoming workouts. I'm so excited to see the clips of Cathe's L.I.T.E coming soon new workuts. It should not be long now for those that pre-ordered them.
I just finished today'sn workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 5 Mile Walk= 71 Min
Strong & Sweaty Boot Camp- Timesaver #2= 32 Min

Linda- Nicely done with the Firn Ballroom Aerobics, you can't go wrong with the Firm workouts. I started with those back in the day, its been a while but I recall those were all solid very good workouts. I enjoyed them very much I thinjk they were all on VHS at least mine were. Have a fun workout & blessed day.

Merry Christmas and blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, good workouts.....i only did a 20 min. Peloton treadmill walk, had to clean
Since I didn't last week ...and laundry. Raining here all day, yep, so far I like the
Clips, I know we won't, but I so wish they would be coming by Christmas. Oh
Well, I am too old to fret over that... too many other things to think and worry
About!

Well I did end up doing the Timesaver powersculpting premix from Kelly's L.I.F.T.
DVD, 1st time I did it, really liked it...it's the warmup, one set of everything and
Stretch.

Hi Linda

Nicely done with a 20 Min Peleton Treadmill walk and Time saver Powersculpting premix from KCM's L.I.F.T workouts yesterday, high fives!!;)

I just finished today's recovery workout today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min
Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Total Stretch= 19 Min

That's it for me today, have a blessed day.

Merry Christmas & Blessings,

Nora

Good Monday, Linda!

I hope you are feeling great and off to start a great day. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Buns & Thighs= 11 Min
XTrain - D1- Chest,Back & Shoulders- Premix #5 (Rounds 1-5) = 36 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 4 iPod songs= 62 Min
Distance= 6.0 Miles

Linda- great workouts yesterday with a Cardio Sculpt blender mix with a Little elliptical time this AM b4 church. Bravo, that is a awesome Sunday workout b4 church, truly awesome. Then you also did a workout last night from Kelly's Stepbox 2 workout premix 1 w/o drills, again Bravo and high fives. You are inspirational. I hope you have a great workout today.

Nora

Great workouts Nora. Tonight I did a CatheLive, kind of, Low Impact Cardio Hiit,
I know I have done it before, but tonight I didn't enjoy it.....kept looking to see how
Much time was left, and that ain't good, finally skipped forward closer to the
Cool down and finished it, so all in all, about 30 min. It's only 35 min long anyway.
Just wasn't into it I guess, should have taken a rest day, I don't like it when I don't
Do a workout in its entirety....

Hi Linda,

Good job on last night's workout. I know sometimes you just aren't into it and find yourself watching the clock to see if its almost over. I've been there lots of times and probably still have those times in the future.
Still you did a good thing for your body getting in as much as you could of the workout, and that does matter. So high fives on getting it done, way to go!

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 4 iPod songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.10 Miles
Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Lower Body Circuit= 35 Min

Nora

Hi Nora, you did Jessica today...and tonight I did Leslie! I did a 1 mile walk from
Leslie on YouTube and finished with a quick stretch workout in the RowVigor app,
It was only about 6 min. But a good little stretch. They have some workouts &
Stretches that don't have rowing in them.
Have a good day tomorrow.

Thanks for your vote of confidence in my last nights workout :). Don't know why i
Wasn't in it, just tired I guess. I really don't like Hiit workouts much, unless they
Have weight work interspersed in the workout. The one I did was only cardio hiit
Drills, one after the other....

Happy Hump Day!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk HiiTs Radio Remixes 3 Mile walk= 48 Min
Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp /Leg & Glutes- Basic #1 W/ Bonus Abs = 69 Min T- Cathe's get me good on that one!

That's it for me today. I discovered change of plans on running tomorrow, I won't be running Thursday so I will try to find something that I can sub for it that gets my heart rate up, so I will have to figure that out.

Linda- Nicely done last night with Leslie Sansone Youtube Video 1 mile walk, and short and sweet stretch with RowVigor. I've done the Leslie Sansone Youtube Video 1 mile walk you mentioned, I really liked that one, its was fun. I bet that stretch felt great too! High fives on a job well done, WTG!!

Merry Christmas and bountiful blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, rest day here today, too many "extras" tonight, wash hair night, get
Trash tied up & ready for trash day tomorrow, you know...."fun" things!!!

Good morning Linda,

No worries on taking time to do stuff and not working out. It's crazy hectic for many people plus keeping up with normal chores too, so believe me I understand. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
To The Max= 54 Min

I was not able to run today sadly so I had to sub with something else, so that's why. I hope you have a terrific Thursday and got some stuff done and got some rest.

Merry Christmas & blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, oh I really like Kelly's Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion too! Today must have been "Kelly" day, I just finished her Stepbox 2, did the premix of Workout 2 with
Dumbbell drills instead of cardio drills..Omg, I love that DVD!!

Hope you are well. One more day of work for me.....it's pouring rain again, all
Day! My poor little CoCo can't stay dry...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.