Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Good morning!

How are you doing this morning? I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
Gym Styles- Legs- Timesaver #2= 49 Min
Strong & Sweaty- Timesaver #1 No Mat Cardio= 34 Min

Linda- No worries on being MIA Monday, just do what you can on a given day, so Monday it just was not going to happen, I understand. I see Tuesday you were determined to conquer Cathe's MMA Kickboxing and that you did it this morning and nailed the combo's that were giving you trouble, high fives Bravo!! Today y ou did a 15 min. Cycling
Workout, that is it for today. Bravo on all your workouts, WTG!! Have a good day & evening.

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Happy Pre-Friday!:)

I hope all is well, and you are having fun with your workouts. I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Upper Body Circuit Walk= 36 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, + 4 iPod songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.10 Miles

Have a great day and a fun workout;)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are getting along good...another kickboxing workout last
Night and also got in a skier workout....I think it was Royal Gorge, CA.
Anyway, glad it's Friday!

Hi Peg, It's T.G.I.F Yay!!

So, it's the last day of November, wow that was fast. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, + 4 iPod songs= 58 Min
Distance= 5.63 Miles

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Energy Boost= 16 Min
Gym Styles- Back Shoulders & Biceps- Timesaver= 36 Min

Have a blessed Friday!:)

Nora

Happy Saturday Linda,

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 4 Mile Walk= 58 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Premix- Cardio Core w/Upper Body Intervals= 30 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI Abs= 9 Min

That's it for me today, have a great workout and weekend. :);)

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Saturday to you Nora...wow, Leslie's 4 mi. Walk....good job!
Well, after cleaning, 3 loads of laundry, I did stream a RowVigor rowing & core
Workout, then I did some Kelly stepboxing, about 25 min. So that's probably
It today...take care.....

Well I ended up doing another Firm Express workout, disc 2, Ignite, Sculpt.
With being able to slow down the playback on the DVD player, it makes all the
Difference in the world, only by -.02%. Those workouts were just to dag-gone
Fast, I am not the only one that felt that way too, as I have read on another forum.
Maybe I will actually work my way thru all of them :). Have had them for years and
Never have done them!

Last edited:
Hi Linda, I hope you are having a nice Sunday. I just did a recovery workout today since I did not got to church today. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk HiiTs Radio Remixes 3 Mile walk= 48 Min

Linda- Great job yesterday with your Rowing workout , Core, Stepboxing, and a firm express Ignite Sculpt. Bravo on all the great workouts you've done WTG great job! You are awesome:):cool: Have a great day, see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, I didn't get to church this AM either :(. But I did some more rowing
This morning using motion detection rowing with Bitgym app and then played a rowing game in RowVigor's app. Later I did Kelly's CardioKick Stepboxing, doing warmup, 2 Combos and stretch followed by blender STS total body weight workout.
That's probably it today, who knows!

Well I ended up doing a short mix from Kelly's Meltdown heavy bag workout and
A 10 min. Cool down Peloton treadmill walk.

Good morning Linda:)

I hope you had a great Sunday. I just finished today's workout and will now check in and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- W/O #1= 31 Min
Gym Styles- Chest & Tri's Superset= 31 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Linda- Wow, awesome job yesterday with your workouts with motion detection rowing with Bitgym app and then played a rowing game in RowVigor's app. Later did Kelly's CardioKick Stepboxing, doing warmup, 2 Combos and stretch followed by blender STS total body weight workout. I gather you decided to add on a workout with a short mix from Kelly's Meltdown heavy bag workout and A 10 min. Cool down Peloton treadmill walk. High fives WTG on all of your workouts. Bravo workout warrior! Have a great day, and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in.:)

Blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, hope your day was good. You did good workouts today, do you do them
Back to back or take rest breaks in between? I was going to take a rest day, but
Ended up doing a Cathe step mix, about 25 min. Enough for tonight.

Yay, It's Tuesday!

I hope all is well with you today.Its' cold here in Oregon today,the ground was frozen and frosted white with cold. To answer your question yes I do take a 5 or 10 minute break between each workout.
I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, + 4 iPod songs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.10 Miles

Linda- Nicely done last night WTG with a a Cathe step mix, about 25 min. It sounds like a great step workout and with Cathe it was no doubt fun.

Thats it for me today, I hope you have a blessed day and a fun workout.

Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, good for you....if I did those workouts like you do, I would have to take more Than a 5-10 min. Break...:) for me, more like an hour or two!!! Tonight
I did Jane Fonda's Firm & Burn workout, so much fun, it's light low impact
Aerobics, hadn't done it in a long time and it was just plain fun and refreshing....
I have most all of her workouts from way back when....on VHS, but this one
She did several years back, maybe a little longer....have a good night....

Hi Linda,

Well it's hump day, Wednesday half way through the work week now. Hang in there, you got this. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.
I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 3 Mile Walk= 47 Min
Gym Styles- Timesaver #1 Standing Legs= 32 Min
Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver # 1= 34 Min

Linda- I used to have a bunch of Jane Fonda's workout on VHS, I enjoyed them alot. I'm sure you had a fun workout with Jane. Great job on your workout with Jane Fonda's Firm & Burn workout, so much fun, light low impact.

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Happy Pre-Friday!~

I hope you are doing well and nice 'n warm. It's cold here we are definately getting winter temps for Oregon now with freezing temps, frozen grass and car windows to scrapein the mornings.
I'm sure that is nothing compared to winters in Vermont. Anyways its hot cocoa mornings here, that's okay not a bad way to start the day off.

Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Lower Body Circuit= 35 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, + 3 iPod songs= 58 Min
Distance= 5.70 Miles

Have a great workout & blessed day.

Blessings& Merry Christmas,

Nora

Haven't been feeling so great, but I did do a 20 min. Firm TimeCrunch Cardio &
Sculpt DVD. That was enough.....didn't really put my best into it, but I did
Something....have a good night!

Yay! T.G.I.F !

Good morning, Linda. I hope you are doing are feeling better and nice and warm. It's cold here, so that is very much on my mind. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
CrossFire= 55 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min

Linda- sorry to hear you were feeling bad yesterday. Eventhough you felt under the weather yesterday you still managed to get in a workout with 20 min. Firm TimeCrunch Cardio &
Sculpt DVD, Bravo. But be sure to get your rest now, the workout will be there for after you feel better. Take care.

That's it for me today, feel better and have a blessed Friday.

Blessings & Merry Christmas,

Nora

Last edited:
Good Saturday morning!

I hope you are feeling better and on the mend. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Gym Style- Timesaver- Back & Biceps= 35 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 5 Mile Walk= 71 Min

That's it for me today, I may come back with a short add- on, maybe.

Merry Christmas an blessings,

Nora

Happy Monday, Linda!

I do hope you are feeling better. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's Today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
Strong & Sweaty-Ramped Up Upper Body Mish Mosh Push Pull= 45 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Get well soon!

Merry Christmas & Blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda,:) How are you feeling? Better I hope. I would love it if you'd stop by and let me know. I'm still here doing the usual and fighting a darn cold. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, + 5 iPod songs= 64 Min
Distance= 6.22 Miles

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Energy Boost= 16 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

That is it for me today as far as workouts go. I hope you are well and able to workout. Take care;)

Merry Christmas & Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.