Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda,

Good job on your workouts Tuesday and Wednesday, high fives!!

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Low Impact Series- Cycle Max= 41 Min
Distance= 8.60 Miles

LITE- Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Linda,

No workout yesterday, no worries its always nice to take a rest day. I hope you enjoyed it.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- HGI- Workout #1= 32 Min
Distance= 6.53 Miles

LITE- Metabolic Paste- Basic #2 Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #2= 51 Min

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1= 30 Min

Have a great & blessed Thursday,

Nora

Hi Nora, I love HGI DVD, that is my first ever Kelly workout that I got some years
Back, and remains one of my favorites! I wish she would do HGI # 2!
I use it with treadmill, elliptical & bike and even my rower once in awhile. It's a
Cardio machine! Tonight I did some of Kelly's step combos, from different dvds.
That's fun to do too! Have a Good Friday! I guess Jen Den is down there in
Daytona Beach on the roadtrip....hope she has a good time!

Hi Linda, Happy T.G.I.F!

Linda, glad you have and enjoy KCM's HGI, I really like it too. I forgot about it for awhile. Now that I am doing a lot of Cycle workouts its nice to rediscover that one, it's a keeper. I agree with you Kelly should do a HGI 2, that would be awesome.
Way to go & high fives on your workout last night with Kelly's step combo's from different dvd workouts. I'm sure they were fun. Well done, awesome job on your workouts.

I'm now starting to do a bit higher impact workouts the last two weeks and hopefully will be up to next Friday doing Tabatacise. I miss that one.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- PHA 2- Basic #1- Main w/o + Extended Stretch #2= 51 Min
LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #3 Main w/o+ 6 Pack Abs+ Extended Stretch #1 = 60 Min

I hope Jen Den is having a great time on the Daytona Road Trip, can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun Jen Den!!

Have a fantastic and blessed Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, I bet you do miss Tabatacise! :). Probably no workout for me tonight,
Cause I hope to get a little dusting done. Have a good weekend

Hi Linda,

Good for you to take a rest day and get some dusting done. I must admit its an area that I'm lacking in house work wise. So well done!

Here's today's workout:

Low Impact Series- CycleMax- Cycle Max Express= 41 Min
Distance= 8.62 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Total Body Timesaver= 17 Min

Have a wonderful & blessed Saturday/weekend!

Nora

ps. Jen Den - I hope you are having a blast on the Daytona Road trip, be sure to comeback and share all about it.

Hi Nora, good "workout" Saturday!! Tonight I did a blender: "CardioSculpt".
Weights & cardio. Cleaned and stuff today, I am tired.

Hi Nora, I have had a mish mosh of workouts today, each was only 20-25 min each. I did some skiing and tubing exercises, some rowing and metabolic exercises, A Peloton treadmill chest & shoulders Bootcamp workout, and a Go Row indoor rowing circuit workout on YouTube. Might try and do a walk tonight from Leslie's Daily Walk app, we shall see. Enjoy your Sunday....

Hi Linda,

Great job on your Saturday Cardio Sculpt Blender workout, high fives. Wow! On all your Sunday workouts with all the variety of types of workouts in it. Double high fives, awesome job on yesterday's workout.

I did not workout yesterday or walk to church. It was freezing temps and I didn't want to walk to church in that also not sure how stable I would be walking in that.

I just finished today's workout and will now chec in.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power - Timesaver #2= 40 Min
Distance= 9.03 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- Mile 2 Walk= 31 Min
LITE- Pyramid Pump- Pyramid Timesaver #3 Upper Body Only= 45 Min

Have a blessed Monday,

Nora

Hi Linda,

Here's today's workout:

Virtual Active- Sydney Run (On Bike)= 36 Min Then Decided to ride longer about ten minutes
Distance= 9.53 Miles

XTrain- D7- All Out Low Impact HiiT= 39 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Trim & Tone Intervals= 25 Min

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday,

Nora

Hi Nora, last night I did do a Cathe step mix, even tho' I didn't check in. Tonight
I did a mix from the Athletic Step workout in Kelly's Cardio Blast DVD. That was
Fun, and I added on some of the dumbbell drills from her Stepboxing 2 DVD. I think that's the one they are on...I have already forgot...senior moment:)

You have really adapted well to the cycle from your treadmill. That's great..it
Is great how much you do each day. Wish I could.. but glad I can at least get in
Some Shorter workouts thru the week.

Hi Linda,

Nice job on Monday's workout with a Cathe step mix. Then for Yesterday's workout you did a mix from KCM's Athletic Step workout and KCM's Cardio Blast DVD. Then added some dumb bell work from from her Stepboxing 2 DVD. Phew! Those all sound amazing High Fives on all your workouts, well done. I'm tired just reading about all those great workout you did, awesome job!:D:)

Thank you for your kind comliments regarding my workouts. I workout so much because I have MS and trying to keep my level of ability despite being disabled. I'm fighting hard to keep the abilty to move and workout eventhough I have suffered permanent nerve damage to my right side of my body due to MS. Primarily affecting my right eye, right hand, and right leg. Exercise has been like medicine for me helping me to regain some strength balance. My balance is always something I have to concentrate on since having MS. Plus I workout a lot because I do not workoutside the home. No one will hire me now anways. So I try to do what I can on a given day. Yes, I have made myself adapt to the bike since Treadmill running is out.
I am doing all I can to have fun while keeping moving. I think your workouts are so awesome and inspiring. I wish I had the equipment you have to do rowing, eplipitcal (sp?) etc... Those all sound so amazing, and I wish I had more Virtual Active workouts for the Bike. Your workouts are always so cool. You are awesome and I love your short workouts they rock!

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- TS#1= 36 Min
Distance= 836 Miles

LITE- Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- TS#1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min

Have a super fun & blessed Wednesday:)!

Nora

Hi Linda, how are you this fine Thursday? I hope all is well with you;).

Jen Den- If you are out there I'd love to hear about your Daytona Road trip experience.

I Just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workoutL:

LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #3 Main w/o+ 6 Pack Abs+ Extended Stretch #1
Strong &Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3

Have a blessed and awesome pre-Friday (Thursday):D

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, missed check in again last night but I did do a dumbbells & tubing mish-
Mosh workout for the chest, back & shoulders. Tonight I did a boxing Upper body
Circuit style workout. That was fun too. Have a Good Friday!

PS: this was your "box & bike" day!!! :)

Hi Linda,

Wow, awesome and fun workouts for you Thursday with dumbbells & tubing mish-
Mosh workout for the chest, back & shoulders. Then last night's workout was a boxing Upper body
Circuit style workout. Those both sound like fun and amazing workouts high fives on both workouts, way to go!

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D1- w/o #1= 17 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min

Have a fantastic & blessed Friday,

Nora

Hi Nora, yay! Tabata Friday is back! :). Bet you liked that! Great! Tonight I did
A blender, "Total Body Sculpting with Cardio Blasts". One of my newer creations,
It was pretty good. It's gotten very cold here now, tonight in the 30's..brrr.....
Trick or Treat night last night was a bust...it was pouring rain & windy...we really
Don't have a lot of little ones around here anyway and I don't do the candy thing
Anymore...
Have a good weekend....

Hope your Saturday is good...two workouts so far:

Ski & sculpt (chest, shoulders, triceps & core)

20 min. Peloton treadmill Latin Walk

May do something else later tonight, I will have to see how it goes.....

Hi Linda, Happy Saturday!:D

Nicely done Halloween with a great workout doing a new blender workout called "Total Body Sculpting with Cardio Blasts. That workout sounds great and fun mix of weights and cardio, high fives on your workout WTG!:cool: It was very cold here probably in the 30 degrees range. No, we don't do candy for trick-or-treaters anymore. We don't need candy and goodies tempting us, so we don't do Halloween candy and just turn off the porch light. There are not that many little ones in our neighborhood anymore. Most of the kids go to Halloween parties at a school friends with parents or go to churches Harvest celebration parties on Halloween night.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D10 -Ride- Premix # 1 Express Ride= 36 Min
Lauren Brooks- Shut Up & Train- D2- w/o #5= 17 Min
XTrain- D4- Supercuts= 46 Min

That's it for me today. Have a blessed and wonderful Saturday/Weekend

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.