# finally coming off

Autumn68

Cathlete
I have had such a hard time loosing weight, even though I've been gaining muscle and loosing inches. But, cutting back on my cal's, and eating much cleaner really did the trick. I thought if I just workout a lot, I could eat what I want and still loose weight. Now, I don't mean anything, but more cal's - well it didn't work. So now, I am finally seeing results. This week lost 2 1/2 lbs so far this week. I hope I can loose at least 5 a month....is that too much to ask? I think not. ;) autumn
btw, just started STS again....that can't hurt.

Yeahhhhhh Autumn!! Love your name by the way! Keep up the awesome work!! Go Autumn, go Autumn, go go go Autumn!

Pam

Way to go!

That's great, Autumn! I recently came to that realization myself. In my 20s I could eat whatever I wanted and if I worked out, I could still lose weight. Not so much the case in my 30s. Let us know how it goes at the end of the month!

Kristin

Glad you found what works for you Autumn! It'll only get better from here!

Kristin, you think the 30s are bad, wait til you get to 40! I've had to work so much harder to lose weight and the BF - that's going to take a ton of patience and a lot more time!

Thanks Pam. It's not my real name, but I wish it was. It's my computer name. :)
But I was born in Autumn, and I love the season, and it would be my daughters name if I had one, so I figured I would use it online. :)

Thanks Kristin and syzygy314 - When I was young I cd eat anything...now my stomach is so particular. So I had to cut out dark choc and dairy and such for health reasons and that leaves me less to eat, and walla. And yes, the 40's are worse than the 30's as far as loosing weight goes. I'll update at the end of the month....let's hope for 5 or more this month!!!! Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.