Filming begins????

LeAnnZ

Any updates on when filiming will begin and when deliveries will start? I've looked through the posts here and so far have found no useful information.

Filming begins in a few weeks. Late Spring or early Summer is still when we expect to begin shipping finished DVDs.

Last edited:
Renee - did you have other DVDs in your order as well? If not, you probabably got that error because the 30% off coupon only works on the non-preorder DVDs.

Oh yes I did I had high reps as added DVD. I guess ill keep waiting, to see if they can answer me. I sent an email as well to see if they can help. But now I have to wait to pay some more on my credit card before ill b able to even order now. Darn it? LOL

No I never used that code b4. Tried it again and it fimaly worked. So it is in processing is what it said. How long does it take to get the DVD u got 30% off of?

So happy ! posted this today... got home after work, bam! High reps was in my box! I didn't expect it today! I was waiting for an email of shipping out first .. not complaining! ! Now can't wait for the new workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.