February 07 Cardio/Muscle Endurance

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! This month we will work on getting/keeping our fitness levels high through cardiovascular endurance as well as muscular endurance. You can expect to see nice lean shape and definition in your body with these high rep/circuit/endurance workouts. Work hard, eat/sleep well, and have fun :)

WEEK ONE

Mon....Body Max 2
Tues....Low Max
Wed....Step, Jump,Pump
Thurs...45 minute interval run or cycle ride
Fri....Leaner Legs
Sat....OFF
Sun...Drill Max

WEEK TWO

Mon....45 min steady state run
Tues....Body Max 1
Wed....Cardio Kicks
Thurs....Butts and Guts
Fri....Cardio Fusion in entirety (if possible)
Sat...Low Impact Circuit
Sun..OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon...Power Hour
Tues...45 minute interval run or cycle ride
Wed....Muscle Endurance
Thurs....Imax 3
Fri....Boot Camp
Sat...OFF
Sun...Legs and Glutes

WEEK FOUR

Mon...KPC
Tues...Cardio and Weights
Wed...Low Impact Step
Thurs....High Step Challenge
Fri...OFF
Sat....Muscle Max
Sun....Maximum Intensity Cardio

You did it :7

Hi Cathe Thanks for the new rotation!! Since I like to take Sundays off to be with kids catch up on housework etc... is it ok to do Sunday's workouts on Saturday when you have said OFF for that day. Same goes for any other days you say to take off. It just works better for me to do 6 days straight then have Sunday off. Thanks for your help you are my inspiration!!! Teresa

Cathe,
Thank you so very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to provide us with these rotation. It's so aprpeciated! Look forword each month to these!!

What can I sub. for Leaner Legs????
Slow & Heavy
Legs & Glutes
GS Legs
Butts & Guts
Pyramid Lower

Thanks again, Belinda

Hi Cathe,

I wanted to say Thank You also for the hard work you put in to making these rotations up. I follow them faithfully every month!

You're the best!

Steph:)

Not a problem Teresa...we can make it work.

On week one you can swap Saturday for Sunday but instead of doing Drill Max as is, you will do Drill Max Premix #5 which is "cardio and all upper body".

On week three you can exchange Friday's Boot Camp workout with Drill Max Premix #5 again. Then move Legs and Glutes to Saturday instead of Sunday.

On week four you can do MIC on Friday instead of Sunday.

Enjoy :)

Thank you so much for these great workouts. I don't have Body Max 1 and 2 or Low Max. Any suggestions what to substitute? Thanks again, you are a true motivator. My husband is always blown away when he watches me do one of your workouts!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.