February 07 Cardio/Muscle Endurance

Hi Roselyn! Even though it is laid out as a Mon-Sunday workout....you can begin your 30 days anytime you'd like to. Have fun and work hard :)

Hi Wendy! I'm not sure what you have to replace it with I will give you some suggestions and see if they work for you.

Low Max can be replaced with Low Impact Step plus a 15 minute brisk walk outside (or a 10 minute semi brisk walk on a mildly inclined treadmill).

Body Max one or two can be replaced with Step Jump and Pump (however, the intensity is a bit less so you may want to create more intensity where you can in SJP (ie: put step at 8 inches for step portion, or do more hi then lo during the hi/lo routines). Or you could set up a weighted barbell and do IMAX 2. After every 2 intervals in IMAX 2, pause your player and do one minute of squats, static lunges, plie squats, and finally static lunges again). Then do CTX upper body when your done.

Here is a peek at what I am talking about:

Imax2...do warm up and interval 1,2...pause and do squats for a minute

Imax2...do Interval 3,4 then pause and do static lunges for a minute.

Imax2...do Interval 5,6....then pause and do plie squats for a minute.

Imax2...do Interval 7,8...then pause and do static lunges for a minute.

Imax2...do Interval 9,10, cool down briefly and immediately do CTX all upper body, along with abs and a stretch.

Hi Cathe: THANK YOU for the substitutuions. I do have the other workouts you suggested, so I'm good to go!! Again, I want to thank you for these great workouts.

Ten years ago at the age of 35 I was 50 pounds overweight and I hired a personal trainer to learn how to lift weights. I was successful and lerned alot from her. At that time I only had Step Max on VHS and a few years later bought Interval Max. About three years ago I realized how many other workout titles you had and all the weight work. I'm HOOKED on you! You push me to my limits and really bring each muscle to exhaustion. I stopped reaching that point with the weight work I was doing. Thank you for keeping my workout journey challenging. You're the best!!

Wendy

This is just what I need, thank you:)

What would be a good substitute for Power Hour?...Muscle Max maybe?

Michelle

Hey Cathe!!

I'm a little late getting started with this rotation - can you or anyone give me a substitute for Power Hour or MIC? I have most of the other workouts listed and the ones I don't have I was able to figure out a substitute but Power Hour and MIC I'm not sure about.
Any input would be helpful.
Thanks!

T.

:) :)

Hi Buffy fan! You can do the 1st segment of Body Max 2 (the all step segment) and immediately go into a steady state run on the treadmill or outdoors for 30 minutes. Hope this works :)

Hey Cathe! Thanks for replying! I will definitely do Body Max 2 (the step segment) but unfortunately it is very cold where I am to be venturing outdoors for run and I do not own a tread mill. I will tack on an extra 30 minutes of another high energy workout to make up the difference. Thanks for your help!
T.
:) :)

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone recommend me which workout to use from the Intensity or Bodyblast series to replace Butts & Guts, Cardio Fusion, Low Impact Circuit, and Low Impact Step?
Thanks
Sabine:)

For Butts & Guts you could do Legs & Glutes.
For Cardio Fusion, you could do IMAX 2 or KPC.
For Low Impact Circuit, you could do Step, Jump & Pump.

Marcy

Can anyone tell me what I can use in place of the Running days on this rotation? I can't go out to run, so I thought I'd do a step tape in place of running. Would an IMAX be good for replacing the interval runs, and Step Blast or another step workout be a good replacement for steady state running?

TIA for your input!
Tricia

>Can anyone tell me what I can use in place of the Running
>days on this rotation? I can't go out to run, so I thought
>I'd do a step tape in place of running. Would an IMAX be good
>for replacing the interval runs, and Step Blast or another
>step workout be a good replacement for steady state running?
>
>
>TIA for your input!
>Tricia

I would think so since Imax is considered a HIIT workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.