Favorite S&H rotation

jazzy75

I just got the S&H series:) and now I want to know how to use it best. I see some people's rotations have them doing each of the 3 tapes twice a week. But I'm a cardio junkie and would hate to miss too much cardio.

My problem area is my thighs. I've been dong Leaner Legs twice a week so I'm wondering if the S&H series has enough leg work. Should I or could I add a day of Leaner Legs.....

I try to in 4 cardio,4 strength and 2 yoga per week.

any suggestions or inspiring results from S&H?

thanks

Hi--

My absolute favorite way to rotate S and H is to do one body part per day then do a cardio portion from the CTX series.

That gives you a six day rotation, each day 1/2 weight and 1/2 cardio.

If you like the leaner legs workout, you could skip the S and H leg portion and do that instead.

If you have the ctx series, the power circuit tape has some squats and lunges w/ a 35 lb barbell in it. You could do that cardio portion 1x/week and then S and H legs. That would get you pumping iron 2x/week for legs.

I have had phenomenal results with the rotation above. I saw some very definite changes in my physique.

Good lucks,
Lynn

thanks Lynn -
I did my first S&H tape last night - Legs and shoulders.
I was wondering if it could be done with one body part per day. as I mentioned I reallt enjoy cardio and adding an extra hour of strength may not always work out. But dividing the tape into two sections is a definite possibility.

I'm going to do a 3 week rotation for starters.
Hoping I'll see some of those results people have mentioned :)

take care

RE: Favorite S&H rotation

I had some good results with S&H in December working one muscle per day. I spent no more than one hour per day exercising. I did 30 minutes of strength training (S&H) and 30 minutes of cardio (i.e., kickboxing or jumping rope).

Crystal

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.