favorite jeans

delfin

Cathlete
What are your favorite jeans? Do they change depending on how you're feeling (lean vs. need to lose a few)? I'd live in my Luckys. but can't deal w/anything too low-rise anymore.

Ralph Lauren Saturday jeans because I love being able to buy the exact length I need - 34"- I wish all jean manufacturers would do this. After all, they do it for men's jeans, why not womens?x(

Question for those of you who like lucky and seven jeans. Where do you buy these brands? I have heard them mentioned as favorites several times. I am in the mood and have some birthday money to try some new jeans. Where should I go shopping?

Happy New Year to all,
Rose;)

Tommy and Levis Low Rise...Just found Levis again (HAVE to, start a job with them on Wed!!), and will say that I still prefer my Tommys...I'll need to try on some more styles, and find THE one that I'll love...It's going to be hard not to wear my Tommy's everyday!

MJ

my favorite are any that fit and make my butt look better then it really does LOL

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

you can get Lucky jeans at their own stores in some malls -- Lord & Taylor also sells them. I've seen 7s at Nordstroms and N Marcus sells them too, I think. Now... off to Imax land!

I love Gap jeans. But I may have to branch out and try those Luckys. My friend (50's) got a pair at the insistence of her teenage daughter and they made her look 10 years younger! Very flattering.

Bella

They have lucky at Macy's and any big department store like Carson's or Marshall fields. I love Lucky and I also like the DKNY.

Susan

My new favorite is Liz Claiborne Bootcut, because I wear one size smaller in them than I really am. ;) Aside from that, they do look flattering and come in a variety of shades. :)

I love my Sevens and the tried and true Levi's. I could, and practically do, live in these jeans. They are both very flattering and very comfortable.

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.