Favorite Ab Circuit

mainema

I just tried the medicine ball workout for the first time (had a hard time getting away from the pilates abs...love that one) and roped my 15 year old son into doing the medicine ball with a partner abs. OH my word, that is my new favorite ab workout. Cathe....phenomenal job. He even enjoyed them (good for getting ready for baseball!!) and just did them cause I begged! LOL!! I figured I knew what would be in the routine from previous med. ball workouts but Cathe did moves I had never seen.
MY NEW FAVORITE!! Great job Cathe, great job!!!
What are some of your faves?

I can't talk my DD into doing them! Since that's the only one I haven't tried, I can't say a favorite but I'll admit weights and plates slayed me!
Cookie

My favorite is weights and plates. I also enjoy the medicine ball and medicine ball with a partner AB workout

I liked the med ball workout so much I continued it to do the partner section, also, but sadly by myself!

I'm not sure what the runner up would be...

I love the medicine ball routine and the bonus medicine ball partner abs. The first time the fiance and I tried it he wasn't the best partner (when you have to toss the ball to your partner and twist as you're sitting he threw it right past me), but now that he's gotten the hang of it we both love it.

I just did the weights and plates yesterday. Going in I didn't think I would be able to do it, but I did. Now - I didn't add weights to my hands and ankles this first time out, because I wanted to get the moves right first, but it was still super effective. And I LOVE the plate work. Hard, but not as difficult as I anticipated it would be. I can't do pikes on the ball, but doing them with the plates is great (no fear of falling) and I can build up this way. I couldn't do the 45 degree ones, but otherwise, and just loved the effective of the plate work. Brilliant!
I also really love the med ball section. I haven't done all of the others yet, as I keep going to these. I did the yoga section, which is also great.

My favorite Ab circuits is weights and plates followed closely by fitness ball routine. My goal is to do those 1 legged twist thingies without : a) Falling off the ball and b) Laughing at my efforts to stay on the ball so my core stays engaged so I don't fall off!!

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.