FAT LOSS and DEFINITION Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I must apologize for getting this rotation out so late. A couple of you have asked if it would be possible to get the rotations out a day or two before the month starts and I will work very hard on trying to make that happen:)

The July Rotation focuses on fat loss and definition. You will do a mix of cardio and weight training with moderate weight.

WEEK ONE:

Monday: CTX Upper Body
Tuesday: Imax 1
Wed: Leaner Legs
Thurs: MIC
Fri: Muscle Endurance
Sat: Walk/Run 40 minutes Plus Abs from Step Heat
Sun: OFF

WEEK TWO:

Monday: Body Max
Tuesday: Step Fit
Wed: Cardio Kicks
Thurs: OFF
Fri: MIS
Sat: OFF
Sun: Power Hour

WEEK THREE:

Monday: MIC
Tues: Cardio and Weights
Wed: Pyramid Lower Body
Fri: Circuit Max
Sat: OFF
Sun: Boot Camp

WEEK FOUR:

Monday: Step Works
Tuesday: Imax 1
Wed: Power Hour
Fri: Pyramid Upper
Sat: Imax 2
Sun: Strong Legs and Abs

Also, sleep well, eat well, and be sure to keep your daily water intake at a high level.

Have Fun!

Yayyyyyyyy!! Thanks so much . i can't wait to try this out!! Cathe, thanks for taking the time to do this!! It's sooo appreciated !!!I Look forward each month to these.. !! :+

Cathe,

Thanks so much for taking the time to make these wonderful rotations for us! I am very excited for this July rotation:D I have a feeling I am going to really appreciate the extra day off in Week 2 and 3 (I should say my knees thank you :p ). Best of luck to you as you are working on the new series and thanks again for the awesome workouts and rotations! Have a great 4th!!

redrocks

I have been looking forward to see what we were doing this month. Looks fun!! Thanks alot!;-)

Well, my dear, it's not like you have nothing else to do! We DO appreciate your efforts, and after all you DID get it to us on July 1! It takes little time to line up the little boxes on the shelf on our part!

THANKS!!

Thanks, Cathe, for posting the July rotation. I was afraid that there wasn't going to be one this month. I hate to admit it, but I've become dependent on them! They really help me stay motivated and they sometimes push me harder than I would myself. Knowing that this is what YOU recommend is very helpful! I do add some things each day (I like to do more abs and cardio), but having the basic guideline is great! Thanks again, I know how busy you are!! Linda

Does anybody know what workout Cathe is referring to on Sunday of the fourth week. What is "Strong legs and Abs?" I thought I knew them all.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Strong legs and abs is the leg tape to the PS series. Hope this helps.

And did anyone else notice the time when Cathe posted this...4:48 AM...so now I know how she does it...she doesnt sleep.

Whew! What a relief. I didn't even work out yesterday because Cathe hadn't told me what to do - how pathetic is that??!! Now I can get back on track - thanks Cathe - this one looks perfect for what I need right now. :)

You are so terrific to keep these Rotations posted for us. It is very motivating for me --- to know what I will be doing and also that YOU have come up with the Rotation. This makes me know it's gonna be real good !!!
I appreciate you and all you do to enhance my Fitness activities and goals.

Thanks so much, Cathe !! Linda:)

Hi Cathe - it has been less than a week and I love this rotation - thank you so much for taking the time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.