Farrah Fawcett died

cakebaker

Cathlete
What an icon she was, and what a dignified fight she put up - an example for all of us. She really proved herself as an actress, didn't she? RIP, Angel.

When did this happen. I never watch tv so I am so not in the know on things.
Did she & Ryna marry before she passed?
Blessings & prayers to her family

I am so saddened by this news, but am glad that she is finally able to rest in peace. I grew up LOVING her!

Associated Press details

When did this happen. I never watch tv so I am so not in the know on things.
Did she & Ryna marry before she passed?
Blessings & prayers to her family

It happened at about 9:30 AM PST - here's an AP article:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jbnkPqBpepIbGtRD4zw0WKiHwkmwD991QR5G0

Barbara Walters had very recently taped interviews w/ Ryan O'Neill and other of Farrah's friends to be aired on 20/20 Friday - update: Barbara Walters' interviews will air tonight at 10PM.

Last edited:
They were mentioning on The View this morning that she was in her final hours. How horribly sad. She fought so hard to save her life. At least she is in no more pain and hopefully resting in peace.

Bam

So sad! One of my cousins had that famous pin up of her in that red bikini on his bedroom wall throughout my childhood. I will never forget that or her.

Brandie

I'm so sad! I always loved her and her and Ryan O'Neal's commitment to each other for so many years! She'll be missed!

Tricia

:(:(:(:(

I loved Charlie's Angels, had Farrah feathered hair for a couple years in high school.

I am sad to see her have such a difficult ending to her life. At least she is now released from this struggle.

Very sad:( I heard on the radio this morning she was near death. I didn't expect it to happen so soon.
God Bless her family and loved ones.

very sad indeed. i did watch a good portion of her documentary and man she should be praised for the strength she had to take this head on. i don't think i could find that same strength to live through the pain an inspiration to the end.

kassia

So sad! One of my cousins had that famous pin up of her in that red bikini on his bedroom wall throughout my childhood. I will never forget that or her.

Brandie

i also had a cousin that had the same poster, he was mad about her. he was the first person i thought of when i heard the news. so sad.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.